Identity of the Dajjal

ashequemahmud

Identity of the Dajjal

Along with the prophecy about the appearance of the Dajjal, the Messenger of Allah has left us some definite signs and symbols by which his Ummah or people can correctly identify and consequently be resistant to it and fight the impostor. In this chapter, the Hadis of the Messenger of Allah regarding the identity of the Dajjal will be put forward to get a clearer picture of the situation. Seen in this light, it is a very pertinent and important point regarding the Dajjal mainly because if the actual character of the Dajjal is not manifest before us, then the magnitude of the dangers represented by it cannot be accurately comprehended either. It is quite similar to an enemy disguised amongst us as a friend; therefore the harm it can cause us is enormous. It may be that this is why the Messenger of Allah has left us so many details wherewith the Dajjal can be identified. However, he has also added that it is only true Mo'mens who will be able to correctly identify the Impostor, even if they are illiterate, while on the other hand, even highly educated persons will miss the 'Kafer' written on the forehead of the Dajjal.

More…Islam and Dajjal.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
I wanted to post a new thread but I found this one and wish to expose my theory(if it can be called so).
it's some days that I've the sensation that this so called Dajjal,the "One-eyed beast"as the prophet Muhammed SAWS said,is similar to something like not a human being,neither an alien.when I read that he runs fastly on a white donkey,those words seemed senseless;but after some reflections I've thought that the Dajjal is represented from the "Big,One-eyed beast"of the "cameras/television/movies/soap opers/sport/horror/".the white donkey it's talked about could be the white cable from which the electreicity runs to make us watch what we like,forgetting our duties.
I still wonder where the letters K-F-R are written,but I also dreamt about this theory.
can it be taken in consideration?:wasalam: