IF U COULD CHOOSE WHERE IN THE WORLD YOU COULD LIVE, WHERE WOULD IT BE ?

happy 2 b muslim

SUbanallah

ASSALMU ALAYKUM

if i had to live somewhere in the world it would be medina am planning to move after i marry inshallah for good inshallah.the second place would be mecca if that dont work out then kuwiat may allah grant us the provistion to go to the muslims countrys and make it our home inshallah.

if my iman is so strong to maintain the adabs of makkah and madinah i will love to live there , otherwise not.
because its really bad for those people who cant maintain the adabs of mekkah and madina and doing sins at these holy places.

deepheart

Assalam alaikum,
For me its Madinah Munawwara all the way.Madina is my first love.Makkah is ok and i heard Oman is the best country in the middle east.is there anyone from there on this site? i'll like to have first hand information about the place.

Salam.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Makkah would be first, or Madinah!! And also indonesia, mashallah!! my sister in law is from there, its beautiful there!!:hijabi:

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

Hard question. I would probably want to be in a place where I can do dawah to people who do not know much info about Islam :D There are too many places to choose from, so I will let Allah (swt) guide me .

Good thread btw

:wasalam:
Sarah

tasnim

tasnim
thats right that all of us want to see makka...but allah created all this earth to live in it also
so i think that we must as muslim do dahwa to western people
so thats why i want to go to a western country and try to have much hassanet in dahwa!!

hqudrat

that could be makkah or medinah insha Allah.May Allah answer each and everyone of us duaa and make it a reality ameen.
:wasalam:

:tti_sister: