If We Get Given Wives In Jannah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
Then what's the point of going through all the hassle of looking for one on Earth?

I think I can cope with 30 more years of celibacy.

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
I never said I knew I was going there for sure. But insha'Allah I'll make it.

Unless Jannah is closed to singletons.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
:lol:
LOL! I'm glad, brother, that you know you're going to Janna! Even Umar ibn Al-Khattaab wasn't sure.

Besides, life expectancy nowadays has become longer, so you you may have to endure a lot more than 30 years! May God give you a long life :)

Jihan

Then what's the point of going through all the hassle of looking for one on Earth?

I think I can cope with 30 more years of celibacy.

because Allah knows you can't handle yourself:rolleyes: .you think you can handle thirty years:hearts: .... hey look at the priests:( ... you know they're on the news every other day:redface: . Allahu 'alam though.

besides who knows what girl's heart you're breaking by posting this:p .

Jihan

no no..lol ...I mean that lots of times there are many muslim women/girls just waiting for a guy to ask them to get married. Really especially the ones who are young (or older ) who are widowed. Lots of times they do get "bothered" that a certaing guy doesn't say anything to them about marriage.

Asalaamalikum,

In general, I think people would be lonely and sad if they didn't marry. Allah swt made men & women compatible for one another.

Beside I love kids and I want them to continue my deen and lineage.

Amirah20

Do you know something I don't? :p

remember marriage is so important that it is declared to be one half of one’s faith.

The Prophet(pbuh) himself married and also encouraged others to marry. It has been reported that The Prophet Muhammad said,

‘A person who posses the means to marry (i.e. he is able to work etc. to support a wife and children) and does not marry then he is not from amongst us (i.e. the believers).’

In another narration the Prophet Muhammad has been reported to have said,

‘Do not delay in three things; 1) The offering of the obligatory prayer. 2) The offering of the funeral prayer when the deceased’s body is present . 3) The marriage of a woman when her couple is found’

many of you fellas are going bananas over houir ul-ein yet you're forgetting that the beauty of us females (the one from earth) will out shine the beauty of houir ul-ein as a matter of fact we (females) will the queen of jannah...:hijabi: lol this is just a food for thought :SMILY288:

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

You really made me laugh. How so funny you all are!!

Brother Muhammad, I'm with sister Jihan; who knows!! Perhaps there is a poor sweet girl :girl3: who's gonna be hurt reading your post :SMILY176: . Men are not usually smart with these things like women.... LOL just kidding

:

many of you fellas are going bananas over houir ul-ein yet you're forgetting that the beauty of us females (the one from earth) will out shine the beauty of houir ul-ein as a matter of fact we (females) will the queen of jannah...:hijabi: lol this is just a food for thought :SMILY288:

Salaam,

Hey I'm going bananas in just trying to find a wife!

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
You really made me laugh. How so funny you all are!!

Brother Muhammad, I'm with sister Jihan; who knows!! Perhaps there is a poor sweet girl :girl3: who's gonna be hurt reading your post :SMILY176: . Men are not usually smart with these things like women.... LOL just kidding

It's not like I'd ever know even if there was.

Unless Allah makes me telepathic.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

:salam2:

Now this cannot be tolerated ...... some women blame us men that we just dont understand but when we say something they say 'Sorry, I think there is some missunderstanding, I didnt mean that .....:astag: "

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Asalaamalikum,

In general, I think people would be lonely and sad if they didn't marry./QUOTE]

:salam2:
Agreed! You might not care now but maybe down the road you'll regret not getting married in this life......maybe

DOC_BRO

Well brother i guess u should marry cause u knw what if u marry u will be inviting worries cause WIFE=worries invited for ever and if u handle such situtation well then u will be surely having much more chance to enter jannah, u get my point ;)
So the more u suffer & the more ur tested and the more u pass in ur test ,the more rewards u get InshaAllah.
See as a brother i have to think abt ur betterment so take my advice..

Well lol just joking hope u find a practicing muslimah as ur better half InshaAllah we will pray for u.
MaSalam

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu

many of you fellas are going bananas over houir ul-ein yet you're forgetting that the beauty of us females (the one from earth) will out shine the beauty of houir ul-ein as a matter of fact we (females) will the queen of jannah..

I have to agree to this, a very hard fact indeed :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.