TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Mushrooms
Mushrooms of certain varieties are thought to have anti-cancer and antiviral properties. These include Asian reishi, maitaki, agaricus blazei muril and Turkey tail varieties. Even though you may not be able to pick these up in your local supermarket, common types of mushrooms are high in selenium and Vitamin D.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Onions
The humble onion is thought to have many anti-cancer compounds. These include organosulfur compounds, quercetin and anthocyanins thought to lower the risk of many types of cancer. Different varieties such as spring onions, shallots, brown/yellow and red onions have different strengths.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Kale
This curly leafy green veg, in the cabbage, broccoli and Brussel sprout family but without a head, is a good source of organosulfur compounds thought to help reduce the risk of cancer. Kale is also high in Vitamins K, A, C, B5, folate and manganese.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Lemons
Lemons and other citrus fruits contain the phytochemicals d-limonene and terpenes, thought to help halt the growth of cancer cells. Juice them and use the peel for added nutritional benefits. They are also rich in Vitamin C.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Sweet Potatoes
Sweet potatoes have a high carotenoid and phenolic content, thought to help contribute to the prevention of cancer. They also have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and are high in Vitamin A and dietary fiber.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Herbs
There are also a few common herbs that contain compounds that are thought to help with inhibiting the growth of cancer cells.
Spice up your life with
peppermint,
basil,
thyme,
and rosemary in your cooking. Most are easy to grow fresh in small pots and add to your culinary creations!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Jokes and Humor of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was warmhearted and friendly and occasionally, he joked with the people around him. Due to his fitrah (nature) he always acted in moderation. His gentleness is also referred to in the Holy Quran: "It was by a mercy from God that, you (O Messenger) were lenient with them. Had you been harsh and hard-hearted, they would surely have scattered away from about you."(Al-Imran, 3/159).
However when he did make jokes and pleasantries, he always behaved moderately like he did in every aspect of his life. For example, as related by Abu Hurairah, when some of his companions said to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): “O Messenger of Allah, you joke with us?” He replied: “Yes, I do. But I only tell the truth.” This case reveals that the most important thing about a joke is that it should tell the truth and not be offensive.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)’s Jokes and Plays with Children.

The children the Prophet (pbuh) joked most with were obviously his grandchildren, Hasan and Hussein. He would hold their hands, place them on his feet and then lift them to his bosom, hug and kiss them. Sometimes he would even carry them on his shoulders.

One day, while Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was going to a gathering with his companions, he ran into Hussein who was playing on the street. He stopped in front of him, opened his arms and called him. But Hussein did not want to come and he ran away playfully. Then the Prophet ran after Hussein laughing and caught him. Then he kissed and petted him and gave him his blessings.

In another narration by Jabir, the Prophet (pbuh) was pretending to be a camel, and his grandsons were riding on his back. He was walking on his hands and feet and made a compliment to them:

“How wonderful is your camel and how wonderful riders you are!”

Anas b. Malik was a companion who had served the Prophet from the age of ten. The Prophet sometimes joked with him by saying: “Ya Za’l-uzunayn (O you with two ears).” Then he would pull Malik’s locks lightly and pet him.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Prophet`s Jokes

• As related by Hasan, an old lady from the Ansar (residents of Medina) came to the Prophet and told him:
“Please make a dua (supplication) for me that I go to heaven.”

The Prophet replied: “Did you not hear it? Old women cannot go to heaven.”

The old lady became upset upon this. Then the Prophet said smiling: “Have you not read the verse: "We have produced the women of Paradise in a [new] creation and made them virgins, devoted [to their husbands] and of equal age” (Al-Waqiah, 56/35-37). Then he explained to the old lady in a pleasant manner that old women would go to heaven as young girls, and he cheered her up.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
  • The Prophet`s Jokes
  • As related by Anas b. Malik: Once a man came to the Prophet and wanted to give him a ride on his camel. The Prophet replied: “We should give you a ride on a baby camel then.”
“O Messenger of Allah, how can I ride on a baby camel?”

The Prophet replied:

“Are not all camels the babies of a mother camel?” (Abu Dawud, Adab, 92; Tirmizi, Birr, 57)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
  • The Prophet`s Jokes
  • As narrated by Anas b. Malik: A companion named Anjasha was leading the camels that were carrying the Prophet’s wife on the way back from the farewell pilgrimage. He was making the camels run with rhythmic songs he sang with his beautiful voice. The Prophet told him:
“O Anjasha, ride slowly, do not break the crystals” (Darimi, Istizan, 65).

Here the Prophet used a very delicate and gentle term for women. He stressed that his wife are pure and precious like crystal, and at the same time they are very delicate; they can easily be broken.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Prophet`s Jokes
“Zahir represents us living in the desert and we represent him living in the city.” Although he was physically an ugly man, the Prophet loved him dearly. While Zahir was shopping, the Prophet hid himself behind him and asked “Who am I?” Zahir recognized him.

Then the Prophet asked “Who is going to buy this slave?”

Zahir replied: “O Messenger of Allah, do you find me worthless then?”

The Prophet replied:

“Are you not a slave of Allah? You are very worthy in Allah’s presence (Ahmad b. Hanbal, Tirmizi, Kandahlavi, III, 1176).

As can be seen from the above anecdotes, Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) used the art of simile and puns very often.