TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
I am sure I have it.

9327.gif
ha ha ha

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
13 people a year are killed by vending machines.

~The (mainly) men who have fallen under sway of drinks vending machines.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
If you feel tears coming on and need to hold them back, relax your jaw and refrain from blinking.

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Elephants sleep standing up during non-REM sleep, but lie down for REM sleep. (REM = rapid eye movement)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The record for the longest period without sleep is 18 days, 21 hours and 40 minutes during a rocking chair marathon.:SMILY27:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Ted Turner is the largest private landowner in the U.S. with about 1.75 million acres in New Mexico, Montana, South Dakota and Nebraska.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
'Operation Cupcake'
In June, 2010~Intelligence hackers deleted articles by Osama bin Laden and replaced bomb-making instructions with a cupcake recipe. The original article, titled "Make a bomb in the Kitchen of your Mom," instructed would-be terrorists how to create a lethal pipe bomb using common kitchen items, such as sugar, match heads, and a mini light bulb attached to a timer.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
1910 Halley's Comet~
In 1910, as Earth passed through the tail of Halley's Comet, people bought "Anti-Comet Pills", special "comet umbrellas", and gas masks, because there was public hysteria that all life on Earth would be destroyed by gas - called cyanongen - that was found in the tail.
Hopes+anti+comet+pills+ad.jpg