illuminati and friends

auroran

:salam2:

Hello my dear sisters and brothers, I have a questions that I can never find answers to:

Who are the Illuminati, Freemasons, NWO, Zionists, and Reptilian shape-shifters? I tried to research but I get confused even more.

Also it leaves me a bit paranoid. According to one guy, if your keyboard has FCC on it, then your keystrokes are being tracked.

Jazaakum Allaahu khayr.

Allaah Hafiz.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I heard on tv that the "illuminati" might have killed Michael Jackson because of his revertion to Islam and they feared that through his songs about Islam and through the fact that he was really famous,there would have been an increasing of the revertions.The same fo Lady Diana,someone planned her murder,because she was really loved but she was pregnant from a muslim man.from what I could listen,it exist a sort of "secret service" which moves in the "shadow" and it manifests when there is a problem or when it needs money to finance its experiments.Illuminati could be the same as al Qaeda:nobody knows what it really is,but everybody knows that it exists:wasalam:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I was forgetting a cute particular about Illuminati.The symbol of this "sect" is a pyramide with an eye.if you give a look to the america dollars,there i written a sentence"In God we trust",and a pyramide with an eye,symbole of something which always looks at us

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I'm sorry if I'm posting here so many messages,but I made a brief research about the Illuminati...sister,It's shaytan,Satan,Lucifero!!!please make a research and you'll see with your eyes what I always substained.the reign of shaytan is growin up.the Masonry of Illuminati has a long story.sister,I got scared when I saw the truth.When Allah confused the languages of all the people in the earth because of their desire to reach Him,there always was Illuminati which was trying to remake everything as before.his name was Nimrod(the first Illuminati Masson),he founded Babele(give a look to the books of Genesis and read about him).nowdays we all have an unique language again:English.And a new uniqe world has been edified:Internet.money is the real way to reach all the purposals of Illuminati.the Shaytan is coming to a new birth through those foolish persons who invented Globalisation:tti_sister:
Allah Istar lana.let's make a good use of internet or it will bring us towards the evil

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

freemasonry is a secret group which works behind the scene. in public the freemasons could be muslim, christan, hindu and in day there are very nice and humanly.

but in secret they have hidden agendas. they worship Satan or Illuminati to get powers to reach high. in turn, shaitan asks them to spread evil and corruption in the society....give and take stuff.

their aim is to bring NWO or new world order.....one govt for whole world. the laws of this govt will be based on man made rules. they want to keep religion as low as possible as they speak against their luxuries, exploitation, immodesty, individualism, etc.

their signs are pyramids, one-eye, geometrical symbols, etc from egyptian civilisation. and that civilisation were great in illusions and magic long before!

Islam is their biggest enemy. btw, the freemasons are preparing the world for their leader to come up....yes...that maseeh dajjal.

and Allah knows best

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister if you research TTI there have been many posts that will explain the nature and history of the Illuminati. You may wish to research ( do you-tube very quickly as they have made a pact with the ADL and many videos are being deleted not to their liking) on the history of Zionism. You may read articles on many alternative websites not CNN/FOX or anything with traditional media.
The Protocols of the Elders is a good reference point.

In simple terms it is a face of evil that is showing itself to us. The Billionaire Club is meeting this week. They decide what they wish the world will be. There are plans to depopulate the world by 2 billion people.

I wish I were making this up. I am a woman who Believes and could not imagine such evil exists.

Evil exists. We have to Believe and guard ourselves from it. We have to protect our brothers and sisters from oppression. Islam is the only answer.

auroran

Wa alaykum salaam,

Jazaakum Allaahu khayran for all your replies.

Wallaahi they are messed up people. I don't think any of these messed up people want us to know their evil plots though. Why do they put signs on dollar bills and television shows? I remember watching Sponge Bob and the reference to the Illuminati was obvious it's not funny!

May Allaah curse them! May Allaah foil their plans! What idiot worships shaytaan?

Do you know how they will depopulate the population?

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
only the faith in Allah can defeat this demoniac order,we must continue to make dawah and spread the message of peace:tti_sister::wasalam:

helpinghumanity

Also it leaves me a bit paranoid. According to one guy, if your keyboard has FCC on it, then your keystrokes are being tracked.

Jazaakum Allaahu khayr.

Allaah Hafiz.

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullah,

Not necessarily "FCC" keyboards but generally any keyboard can be used for tracking.

Commercial softwares (those for general public) that are used for this purpose are somewhat called ""Key loggers".

WHAT IS A KEYLOGGER?
A keylogger is a computer program that logs each keystroke a user types on a keyboard and saves this data into a file or transfers it via the Internet to a predetermined remote host. It also can capture screenshots of user activity, log passwords, record online chat conversations or take different actions in order to find out what a user is doing. A keylogger poses the most dangerous threat to user privacy.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I have posted many times on the plans that are public. The make no illusions about what they want.

In terms of how the world is going to be depopulated for starters in the US the Armed Forces are collecting coffins. They have millions of cheap coffins. Ever wonder what they are waiting for.

I am suggesting you research and come to your own conclusions. There are many threads on TTI that discuss with detail what the plotters are planning.

It is not that I am being rude, I am spending my energy seeking other knowledge. I got tired. People have a hard time hearing the ugly part of truth.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Its all a bunch of gobbledegook, nonsense -- to keep people psychologically thinking they are unable to have true control or direction to their lives or that of society as a whole.

I think it is sad, that Muslims may believe in these things. Do people have secret meetings? or are part of strange cult like secret organisations? Yes. Do the freemasons exist? Yes..

But...... do they have the power that they want people to believe they have? NO. They have no real power. We can always upset the balance, always take charge of our destinies, to break free from shackles of tyranny and oppression, whether it is physical, financial or social.

Information found via Google, youtube, wikipedia, news sites will all be full of things that are all there to make you believe in something that is in reality just a bunch of people trying their best to retain control over people by invoking the fear, by creating these barriers where they are supposedly on a different level. That they are untouchable, unable to be taken away - That change is something almost impossible.

The biggest extreme of which is from people like David Icke who say that all the world leaders are actually Lizards from outerspace... that people are always under mind control... and people believe this

You know, things be fine when we as Muslims start implementing each part of our deen in our lives... Not just a select few things on an occassional basis, or whenever it suits us.. Its not just about praying or saying/doing things which helps us to remain in a clique, as some brothers and sisters unfortunately do. It is when we start acting properly with each other, when we stop being selfish, to give our time and love to those around us - How many times do people, Muslims ask one another if there is anything they could do to help them? Or to ask if something is wrong? - Is it really done from the heart? or is it so that a person can get something they personally want?

Selfishness, ignorance, corruption these are things we must eradicate from the Ummah. Thats the problem and it stems from lack of Imaan. When people do not trust in Allah or know Allah's great position in their lives. If the Muslims were united upon the Quran and Sunnah, they would be able to stand up for themselves and help each other and grow stronger.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

You are right brother. I acknowledge there is a lot of strange going ons out there. But, it is not surprising. It is even comical. The corruption of the soul and how it manifests to want immortality and domination.

We do have to hold on to something Real. We are told change only happens when we change ourselves.

We are the ones who are responsible for adhering to the letter of the Path. We have to improve our faithfulness.

We have to change the scope of what we want to learn. Our lives are short. We need to invest in good deeds and Pleasing Allah subhana talla. The other craziness is going to be around long after I depart.

A.Ahmed.S

Well , i recommend to all brothers and sisters that they try to watch "The Arrivals" ....... its a documentary , yes u might have heard of it or seen the the title somewhere, it is really informative and gives u thorough insight into the masonry and coming of the false messiah and the second coming of Isa (A.S) .
Highly popular work it is , by two muslim brothers,under codename Noreagaa and achernahr ..... I don't know y they don't use their true names.
You can find a few of the parts on youtube too. Spare some tym coz u cant watch it in one go , its roughly 8 hours (all parts included) !!!!

GraceB

trick of the shaytan?

I do not understand why any guided muslim would give these Illuminati conspiracy theories a second of thought.

Brothers and Sisters, Is Allah not the Creator? Is he not Al Maalik al Mulk, The Possessor of the Kingdom, Al Qadeer; the most powerful?

Why not fear Allah instead of this Illuminati? Allah is the One that controls the world, no Illuminati can do anything without Allah willing it.

Micheal Jackson and Princess Diana may have been murdered but no one will die without the permission of Allah.

Do you ever wonder why Illuminati, if they are real are not an open group? Because they are weak! Believers have more power then they do!

Brothers and sisters, There is no one controlling the world except ALLAH. All those believing in Illuminati are taking away from their faith in Allah. I urge you to stop this fascination in these conspiracy theories and put your complete trust in Allah, Al Wali.

Please recognize that shaytan uses any means of misleading us from the complete belief, trust, love and fear of Allah.

Allah save us from the tricks of the shaytan, make us strong in our faith.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Well for starters you write you do not understand why any guided muslim would give these Illuminati conspiracy theories a second of thought.

I pray one of my misguided Muslim brothers can help you understand.

lotus

I tend to agree with GraceB here.

I think the preoccupation with it is a form of bringing it into power, and *that* is the trick of satan. We can acknowledge without obsessing over it.

Subhan'Allah