Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal, by Kamal el-Mekki

abdul-aziz

:salam2:

He really is well spoken in English:

Part 1
[yt]Z141cugR6wM[/yt]

about the sheik taken from hoor-alayn:

Br. Kamal is a young dynamic speaker, who serves as the Imam of George Mason University. Educated at the hands of numerous prominent Islamic scholars from across the world, he has served as a radio talk show host for the largest Islamic Radio station on 700AM and has been teaching Islamic studies in more than five mosques across the Washington DC metropolitan area for over four years. His claim to fame is the "How to give a Shahadah in 10 minutes!", a vibrant Dawah workshop which has lead to many people accepting Islam over the past few years

Part 2
[yt]P_RjR8Iyazk[/yt]

Part 3
[yt]bWUKVieu1uc[/yt]

Part 4
[yt]gHHvt62pAIw[/yt]

:wasalam:

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

Wow wow wow !!.. I love listening to Sh Kamaal El Mekki. I can't thank you enough for sharing this..

JazakAllahu Khayran

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
As salam alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa barakatuh brother,

You're from Texas. How'z Sheikh Waleed Basyouni doing? :) May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala preserve them.

Walaykumsalaam waa rahmatullahi waa barakatahu akhi al kareem,

Unfortunately I haven't had the good fortune of attending any of his courses or lectures. InshaAllah I hope someday in the future I can... Ameen to your dua..

The more you learn about Ahmad Ibn Hanbal rahimullah, the more you are moved by his mannerisms and his love for the Sunnah.. Among the great titans of the scholars of Ahlus Sunnah.. May Allah azz zawajal grant him Jannatul Firdaws. Ameen

May Allah azz zawajal increase us much in knowledge. Ameen

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalaamu 'alaykum

I also added part 3 to the video series, I hope everyone gets a chance to listen inshaAllaah!

JazaakAllaahu khayran for posting.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

I have heard Sh Kamaal El Mekki praise the CD series done by Dr. Hesham Al Awadi on the four imams. I believe his lecture here is in certain parts taken from the mentioned series.

In case anyone wants to hear the multi CD bio title 'Four Great Imams'. Here is the link :- http://www.kalamullah.com/hesham-alawadi.html

Scroll down and you will find it InshaAllah. 13 Cds, but it's worth the time I have heard.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi