Imam and a disabled girl

:salam2:Here is a story
Thaabit bin Ibrahim was walking through a farm and found an apple – and took a bite. Suddenly he realized that he didn’t ask permission of the owner of the land. He went to inquire who lived there but heard the owner was far away – so he travelled far away to the owner and knocked and when the owner came to the door he explained: I took a bite of your apple, will you forgive me? The owner said NO! and slammed the door shut. This happened again with the same response. Then the third time he knocked, he said: please please forgive me. The man said : ok I forgive you on the condition that you marry my daughter. The guy got excited (shaykh's exact words). The owner said: but she is blind, deaf, and mute. Thaabit still agreed (as it was a condition of his forgiveness, which he really wanted). They were married and he didn’t get to see her until they were alone – when he went into the room, he said salaam and she responded, he found her normal, not blind, not deaf, not mute. He asked her about this and she said: my father did not lie: I do not speak except halal (truth, good things), I do not see except halal and I do not hear except halal (like gheebah). They had a beautiful marriage and from it a beautiful son by the name of Nu'man, also known as Abu Haneefah.

4mMadara2Amina

so beauty and zimply amazing story
thank you so so much for sharing :)
May you get a smile like I did while reading. Ameen.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
:salam2:Here is a story
Thaabit bin Ibrahim was walking through a farm and found an apple – and took a bite. Suddenly he realized that he didn’t ask permission of the owner of the land. He went to inquire who lived there but heard the owner was far away – so he travelled far away to the owner and knocked and when the owner came to the door he explained: I took a bite of your apple, will you forgive me? The owner said NO! and slammed the door shut. This happened again with the same response. Then the third time he knocked, he said: please please forgive me. The man said : ok I forgive you on the condition that you marry my daughter. The guy got excited (shaykh's exact words). The owner said: but she is blind, deaf, and mute. Thaabit still agreed (as it was a condition of his forgiveness, which he really wanted). They were married and he didn’t get to see her until they were alone – when he went into the room, he said salaam and she responded, he found her normal, not blind, not deaf, not mute. He asked her about this and she said: my father did not lie: I do not speak except halal (truth, good things), I do not see except halal and I do not hear except halal (like gheebah). They had a beautiful marriage and from it a beautiful son by the name of Nu'man, also known as Abu Haneefah.

salam aleikum

it is amazing the Mercy of Allah. We may take all the measures and plans, but it is in Allah that we should put our trust inchallah.

may Allah bless all good marriages. :SMILY252:

:salam2: