Important Book: Three Essays on Tawheed

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[imgleft]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m197/turntoislam/English%20Article%20Pictures/p_34.gif[/imgleft]Three Essays on Tawheed Tawheed is the most important of all Islamic sciences because mastering it means perfecting the necessary basic Islamic knowledge upon the reward for good deeds depends, i.e. if Tawheed is not correct one's good deeds will be void and null. This is why Muhammad ibn 'Abdul Wahhab called Tawheed ' The Head and crux of all religion.' In this book which is translated by Dr. Faruqi the three principles of knowing Tawheed are well explained."

Right CLick Save Target As...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Dear Respected Brother,

I followed your directions and am unable to open. What am I doing wrong. It keeps telling me IE can not open; try later. I know it is operator error.

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Brother I am having problems as well. It told me maybe the link is out of date or incorrect address.

Salam Amirah80

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Yes it seems as though the link has expired, or that it is missing. Inshaa' Allaah, I will find an alternative download, or post each one (essay) individually for download...

Was-salaam

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

It seems obvious that the three essays in the book will probably be Usool ath-Thalaathah (The Three Fundamental Principles), Kitaab at-Tawheed (The Book of Tawheed) and Kashf Ash-Shubhaat (Rebutting the Doubts). It is possible that one of the essays may be Al-Qawaa'id Al-Arba`a (The Four Basic Rules), I wouldn't know since I haven't got this compilation. Anyhow, I haven't managed to find the very e-book in question, but I have found some of the essays individually online, although I would recommend buying them for the one who is able to.

Some of the scholars have advised studying the books (of course, with capable people) in the sequence I listed them (minus the fourth). Upon reading, you will probably notice why. The first is very basic and last is very in-depth. Anyway, I've attached two of the three essays (only their texts, no explanations). Hopefully the third will be available soon!

Was-salaam

Attachments

• the3fundprinciples.pdf
    376.6 KB · Views: 37
  • kitab_ut_tawheed.pdf
    470 KB · Views: 37