In need of ur Dua's

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
:salam2: warahmathullah wabarakat my dear sisters and brothers,
I haven't been visiting here often as My exams are up and I'm too busy with my books...
But still I'm still not ready to sit in my exams and I am in need of ur dua's...pls pray for me...
jazzakahllah khairan kathira.
:wasalam: warahmathullah wabarakath

fada_all

salam alikum dear ukhtii
don't worry dear sister insha allah you will pass your exam in a good condition and get a good mark with allah's mercy.may allah swt make things easy for you.. sure you will be in my dou'a insha allah.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2: warahmathullah wabarakat my dear sisters and brothers,
I haven't been visiting here often as My exams are up and I'm too busy with my books...
But still I'm still not ready to sit in my exams and I am in need of ur dua's...pls pray for me...
jazzakahllah khairan kathira.
:wasalam: warahmathullah wabarakath

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Yes my dear sister I have noticed your absence long ago and thought that you might be so busy in studies.

Surely you will be in my duas inshaAllah. Work hard with lots and lots of sincere duas. InshaAllah everything will go accordingly then.

Try to make these duas often. InshaAllah they will help a lot.

1) Allahumma Rabbish Rahly Sadree, Wa Yassirly Amree, Wahulul 'Uqdatan Min Lisaany Yafqahoo Qauly.

2) Fafahhamna Haa Sulaimaana Wa Kullan Aathainaa 'Hukman, Wa 'Ilman, Wasakhkharnaa Ma'adaavoo Daljibaalu Yusabbihna Wattayra Wa Kunnaa Faa'ileen.

3) Rabbi Hably 'Hukman Wa Alhiqnee Bissaaliheena Waj'al Ly Lisaana Sidqin Fil Aakhireen. Waj'alnee Min Warathathi Jannathin Na'eem.

Hope to hear about your exams when you do it.

May Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) make it successful for you and make it a Noor which will light your path in this world and the Bridge Sirat which each and everyone of us must cross.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh