Votes: 2 5.9%
  • You never take the bus/train

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
:salam2: everyone..:)

I just want to know what's your reaction when you take the bus/train wherever it may be..

This is going to be interresting

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
well...i wud get up...ask if they need a seat...then...its up to them from there to offer to one another...

lol...
~salam~

Asalaamalikum,

I usually catch the train when I go to work. It's really not that bad since I am the first stop and I usually get a seat, but if I see someone older or with kids, I usually try to offer them my seat. On the train, I'm usually studying for my CPA exam or reading a Islamic newspaper :SMILY149:

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Okay, you're not the kind of person who likes to seat in the first seat and stare at evreyone who comes in and check them from head to toe ??

good good :)

Okay, you're not the kind of person who likes to seat in the first seat and stare at evreyone who comes in and check them from head to toe ??

good good :)

ASA,

:SMILY303:

I'm assuming you have been a victim of eye rape. If I need to stare, we have plenty of museums available.

najbc

You are sitting in the train or bus. You see an 80 and some years old weak woman stand and a pregnancy woman who seem like she is about to have the child any second, so which one would you give the sit to and why. Remember they both need the sat.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
I drive now. But I used to bus last year - usually I will take my time to find a nice seat, not necessarily the first one I see. :) Salam alaikum.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
I live in NY, so you can only imagine what I go through on the train:SMILY149:You have to literally run for a seat, or someone else will take it. I usually read, or I will have my cd player listening to Quran. As far as a pregnant or elderly person.... well you can forget about it because nobody will get up, maybe except me, lol!!:)

ShaheedU

Extinct
I live in NY, so you can only imagine what I go through on the train:SMILY149:You have to literally run for a seat, or someone else will take it. I usually read, or I will have my cd player listening to Quran. As far as a pregnant or elderly person.... well you can forget about it because nobody will get up, maybe except me, lol!!:)

wa alaikumassalaam,

I live in London. I dont get to run for the seat on the train cos its already taken. I get to run to STAND, squashed between a fat bloke and the glass behind me....and worse of all, im not too tall... so i come up to peoples armpits.

Yep, May Allaah improve the London Underground for the Muslims.

Hey Libin, what kind of answers are you looking for?

I live in a city which has a very small population so you can imagine how empty it is on the bus hehe..I usually like to sit by the window so i would look for a seat next to the window and enjoy my view:)

manOfpeace

i drive i don't use bus, and the train we don't have it in our city, i would like to ride the train it is cool, but we do have bus but it takes more time then it should that is why i don't like to use it...i live a small city in MN

twas19

salaam

brother in pakistan you see its entirely different when i travel for few minutes in a simple economy class bus i can find seat easily and my reaction is fine i am content but when i travel in an other bus its called Daewoo city bus most of the time i get inside i cant find any seat so i just stand and wait weather the whole journey of 40 mins or if i do find a seat i am content there aswell.

wasalam a very nice poll :)

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Well, when i get on the bus i check the first available seat and ensure to avoid sitting next to a female. In terms of passing time i have a pocket Qur'an and other small books.

If there was an elderly person on the bus, i would give up my seat. This happend once and i offered my seat although she refused. I felt like a cherry.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Yes, me too.. once i offered my place to an elderly man, everyone was looking at him, while he was trying to make his way, he accepted it.. but he gave me a nasty look.. i was like cheeer up!!

The underground is..horrible.. especially when there's a person in front of you, eating a sandwhich, and they have a bit of mayonaise on their lips..some people don't know how to eat..it's disturbing..

happy 2 b muslim

i live in liverpool i believe everyone is nice here i get off and they show me sooooooo much respect,Usually when am at the bus stop sitting there i have a chat with some old people there soo easy to talk to, Once i and my sis got on a packed bus then some old man got on and my sister offered a seat then he was such a respectfull made he refused but he sat down and was like thank you aww makes you smile :hijabi: :SMILY139:

well if u were in pakistan ud have to run n then cling on to a moving bus n mostly the seats r full so have fun standing the whole journey...lucky me i have a car :)