Inauguration Day for Obama

Asalaam'alikum,

I had a brilliant idea....let us Muslims & those who are against the war protest on Obama's inauguration day on January 21, 2009 in Washington D.C.

We will definitly steal the show and get media coverage!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam waikum,

Get a permit soon; go the Park Police and then notify every masjid and embassy.!!!

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Asalaam'alikum,

I had a brilliant idea....let us Muslims & those who are against the war protest on Obama's inauguration day on January 21, 2009 in Washington D.C.

Good idea brother. It will definitely send him a message form moslem. During campaign he went around the country to tell about his moslem background now after winning the election he said "Israel is my priority". I also heard he's a member of CFR, a think-tank, even the president under this CFR. I'm not sure what CFR is but understood something to do with zionist international.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

CFR: Council on Foreign Relations...please do not get me started again...:

Mission Statement
The Council on Foreign Relations is an independent, nonpartisan membership organization, think tank, and publisher dedicated to being a resource for its members, government officials, business executives, journalists, educators and students, civic and religious leaders, and other interested citizens in order to help them better understand the world and the foreign policy choices facing the United States and other countries.

Founded in 1921, the Council takes no institutional positions on matters of policy. The Council carries out its mission by:

■Maintaining a diverse membership, including special programs to promote interest and develop expertise in the next generation of foreign policy leaders;

■Convening meetings at its headquarters in New York and in Washington, DC, and other cities where senior government officials, members of Congress, global leaders, and prominent thinkers come together with Council members to discuss and debate major international issues;

■Supporting a Studies Program that fosters independent research, enabling Council scholars to produce articles, reports, and books and hold roundtables that analyze foreign policy issues and make concrete policy recommendations;

■Publishing Foreign Affairs, the preeminent journal of international affairs and U.S. foreign policy;

■Sponsoring Independent Task Forces that produce reports with both findings and policy prescriptions on the most important foreign policy topics; and

■Providing up-to-date information and analysis about world events and American foreign policy on its website, CFR.org.

Obama's Council On Foreign Relations Crew
Out with the old regime, in with the old regime

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Friday, Nov 7, 2008

Meet some of president elect Obama's leading foreign and domestic policy advisors and likely administration members, every one of them a prominent member of the Council On Foreign Relations.

Will these people bring about "change" or will they continue to hold up the same entrenched system forged by the corporate elite for decades?

Susan E. Rice - Council on Foreign Relations, The Brookings Institution - Served as Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs under Clinton from 1997 to 2001. Former Secretary of State Madeline Albright is a longtime mentor and family friend to Rice. Critics charge that she is is ill disposed towards Europe, has little understanding of the Middle East and would essentially follow the same policies of Condoleeza Rice if appointed the next Secretary of State or the National Security Adviser.

Anthony Lake - CFR, PNAC - Bill Clinton’s first national security adviser, who was criticized for the administration’s failure to confront the genocide in Rwanda in 1994 and now acknowledges the inaction as a major mistake.

Zbigniew Brzezinski - CFR, Trilateral Commission - Brzezinski is widely seen as the man who created Al Qaeda, and was involved in the Carter Administration plan to give arms, funding and training to the mujahideen in Afghanistan.

Richard Clarke - CFR - Former chief counter-terrorism adviser on the U.S. National Security Council under Bush. Notoriously turned against the Bush administration after 9/11 and the invasion of Iraq. Also advised Madeleine Albright during the Genocide in Rwanda.

Ivo Daalder - CFR, Brookings, PNAC - Co-authored a Washington Post op-ed with neocon Robert Kagan arguing that interventionism is a bipartisan affair that should be undertaken with the approval of our democratic allies.

Dennis Ross - CFR, Trilateral Commission, PNAC - Served as the director for policy planning in the State Department under President George H. W. Bush and special Middle East coordinator under President Bill Clinton. A noted supporter of the Iraq war, Ross is also a Foreign Affairs Analyst for the Fox News Channel.

Lawrence Korb - CFR, Brookings - Director of National Security Studies at the Council on Foreign Relations. Has criticized manor of the invasion of Iraq but has detailed plans to increase the manpower of the United States Army to fight the war on terror and to "spread liberal democratic values throughout the Middle East".

Bruce Reidel - CFR, Brookings - Former CIA analyst who wishes to expand the war on terror to fight Al Qaeda across the globe. Considered to be the reason behind Barack Obama's Hawkish views on Pakistan and his Pro India leanings on Kashmir.

Stephen Flynn - CFR - Has been attributed with the idea for Obama's much vaunted "Civilian Security Force". Flynn has written: "The United States should roughly replicate the Federal Reserve model by creating a Federal Security Reserve System (FSRS) with a national board of governors, 10 regional Homeland Security Districts, and 92 local branches called Metropolitan Anti-Terrorism Committees. The objective of this system would be to develop self-funding mechanisms to more fully engage a broad cross-section of American society to protect the country's critical foundations from the widespread disruption that would arise from a terrorist attack."

Madeline Albright - CFR, Brookings - Currently serves on the Council on Foreign Relations Board of directors. Secretary of State and US Ambassador to the United Nations under Clinton. Did not take action against the genocide in Rwanda. Defended the sanctions against Iraq under Saddam Hussein. When asked by CBS's 60 Minutes about the effects of sanctions: "We have heard that half a million children have died. I mean, that's more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?" Albright replied: "I think this is a very hard choice, but the price — we think the price is worth it."

This is by no means an exhaustive list. Of course, had John McCain become president, being a member of the CFR himself, his administration would have been replete with CFR representatives also. Max Boot, Lawrence Eagleburger and Henry Kissinger, to name but a few, are all CFR members and were all advisors to the McCain campaign.

Please do your own research and add more names in the comments section of this report. It is important to document how these people are a part of the engine of global elitism and do not represent change. Only with this understanding will others wake up to the false left-right paradigm and be able to create the environment for real political change.

This is the begining...and it all ties together...

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Sister, thanks a lot. I think you an expert in this fields where I lack interest previously. Zionist invasion over Gaza really raised the eyebrow and the need to study them. The zionist had planned many many years before taking over Palestine lands by force though I understand many Palestinian still hold the land title under their name until today. So, we need to plan from now on how we are going to take back our lands.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Brother you give me too much credit....however...let us start the planning..we need youth and energy.

warda A

Sister
:salam2:

Asalaam'alikum,

Definitely a brilliant idea.

What if muslims/non muslims all over do the same?

Definitely a brilliant idea.

What if muslims/non muslims all over do the same?

Salaam,

Yes, that would be great too. We need everyone from Washington D.C., New York to California. I have to make some phone calls today.

I believe the date is actually confirmed to January 20th.

eemaan1

What message would that be? That Muslims assume a person guilty until proven innocent?! That Muslims object to Obama even before he takes office?! How can a protest on inauguration day possibly serve Islam or Muslims? And what kind of publicity do you seek? Yet another negative publicity? Haven't Muslims had enough of those already?

Wouldn't a better idea be a well organized, highly networked, well financed, articulate lobby that keeps Muslim issues on the front burner of Congress and the White House? But no! Demonstrations are easier, aren't they? And they appeal to the high emotions of Muslims even though it's been proven time after time to have little or no effect.

unfortunately i agree with this opinion. i feel that this will only serve to add to the negative publicity we already 'enjoy'. may be it wud be a better idear to organise a simultaneous charity event accross cities? just a thought....

wantobeMumin

I agree with brother AYMAN its time we use intellect. it is time that we represent our issues through proper channels. its time to get united have representation in congress or house of representative so that things DO get done for us. taking the streets will get us nothing anymore. didnt u see the pro israeli rally which was lead by governor of NY. and what we had 100 guys in Manhattan getting beat up and arrested by police for showing support for GAZANS.

It is time that we organize and answer Israel with there own system..LOBBYING for good cause. Up until now i was against it but it is the demand of time.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

This is the same Congress that votes for Israel at every opportunity. The discussion has two levels. What is being proposed is to have a demonstration. Which is good.
The longer term solutions need more planning...CAIR stuff. Besides who cares what others think of Islam..it is more important to focus on what we think of Islam

wantobeMumin

^ ok i agree just don't go crazy on me like ur son, sister.:lol: just kidding.

i can see what are u getting at sister but think how many sons and daughters we are raising to lead us to represent us in this society. Its a free country we can establish anything if we really put our hearts to it. but again its off topic..

when and where is the demonstration i am joining it.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I will not go crazy...let me go Muslim on you. It is our duty to be active in helping our brothers and sisters.

Please be so kind as to wait a week or two and start a post on America being a free country. That will be a great discussion.

Now, quit your moaning and get ready to march. Wear comfortable shoes. Keep moving at all times. If you stop moving you will be arrested. Do not use wood for any posters. At all times be polite. And be ready for a wake up call. You will be called names, told where to go and how to get there. Ignore the remarks. You will have objects thrown at you. Praise Allah.

Please get a permit soon.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
What message would that be? That Muslims assume a person guilty until proven innocent?! That Muslims object to Obama even before he takes office?! How can a protest on inauguration day possibly serve Islam or Muslims? And what kind of publicity do you seek? Yet another negative publicity? Haven't Muslims had enough of those already?

Wouldn't a better idea be a well organized, highly networked, well financed, articulate lobby that keeps Muslim issues on the front burner of Congress and the White House? But no! Demonstrations are easier, aren't they? And they appeal to the high emotions of Muslims even though it's been proven time after time to have little or no effect.

Message to Obama that while he's taking office there are Palestinian being brutally killed by his closest ally which he has said that "Israel is my priority" after winning election. I agree, demo on this day may not change any of US biased policy towards Palestinian and middle east but we are suggesting a small effort to show our anger to whoever is the president would be that we are not happy the way US supporting Israel's holocaust against Palestinian.

It does because Israel lobbies it and we don't. It does because Israel finances their campaigns and we don't. It does because it has tens of Jews but only one Muslim.

Salaam respected brother Ayman1,

Do you know who controls the monetary system (a.k.a.the "Federal" Rerserve) in America? Jews! How can Muslims finance a campaign when the Jews who control the printing of money have the upper hand? The Money Power that rules the world today is centered in the hands of individuals of a particular race and creed. Go back to 1913 and study the who Paul Warburg is and as you move forward you'll see the trend growing before your eyes.

I think of Islam as the religion God has chosen for the whole world and therefore caring about how others think of Islam helps propagate it to them. If we do not care about the image of Islam or the conduct of Muslims then we are not doing our da`wa duty, IMHO.

The image of Islam? brother they are killing our innocent Muslim brothers and sisters in Palestine, Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia....We're not acting like animals here. We want a protest. We want to show the world. The Americans who have never seen a anti-Israel protest in America. We want to show the American media who has biasedly suppported one side. We want to show Gaza that they are not alone.

And do you think that being the only group to protest on Obama's happiest day of his life will be a wise thing to do?

Obama's happiness is his own. When he starts sending troops to Afghanistan and killing innocent people there, him and his war-mongering transition team will be very happy. The western media focus has shifted from Gaza to Obama's inauguration. Caring for Obama's happiness is worthless compared to the thousands of Muslims dying under the kuffar. He avoided praying with the Muslims rather prayed with the Jews. The man was put in chair by the elites who run the country.

I've read analysis written by non-Muslim pundits that Israel launched its mass murder campaign against Ghazza at this time precisely because they were not sure about Obama's policy toward them and wanted to get the most strategic advantage before he took office.

The foreign policies of America are already written. Zionist Jews own the country from the top-down hands down.. Those presidents that go against the system gets killed or discredited by the media. Ask Ron Paul or Ralph Nader.

They think and plan ahead and all we do is react and shout.

We will continue to plan and shout rather than be in a stagnant state. We will, God willing, have our Million Muslim March in Washington some day soon.

ahmed m

My personal opinion is it wouldnt send a good message regardin the muslims to the president-elect.It is a day of celebration for Mr Obama, and as much as we all have emotions towards the humanitarian crisis in the area of Gaza, his celebrations shouldnt be disturbed.Islam teaches coordination and self discipline.There is a time and a place for every good deed.Instead muslims collectively should send their congrats to Mr Obama and wish him the best.Once we are on good terms with Mr Obama, Inshallah we can work alongside the most powerful man to be on the face of the earth in helping our brothers and sisters in Gaza.I want to hear ur views
And Allah knows best.