indian/pakistanis cannot hate each other...

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:

* this post is for everybody. took india-pakistan just as an example.

its ok to love one's place of birth but there's no place for *nationalism* in Islam. we cannot support our nation blindly knowing we are wrong. we cannot hate a "group of muslims" just because our leaders dislike them. you cannot hate a muslim because s/he hates muslims from your country. their deeds for them and our deeds for us.

on Day of Judgment, only faith and deeds will be analysed. neither number of nuclear weapons nor economic development.

Prophet :saw2: said, "He is not one of us who calls for "assabiyyah" (nationalism/tribalism) or who fights for "assabiyyah" or who dies for "assabiyyah".

Prophet :saw2: "Leave it (nationalism, racism, and patriotism), it is rotten." [Muslim and Bukhari]

"...People should give up their pride in nations because that is a coal from the coals of hellfire...."
[Abu Dawood and Tirmidhi]

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

Thanks for pointing this out ahmed_indian.

I think this concept is alien to Islam. Putting something alongside it, which emphasises and calls for unity on tribalistic ties etc contradicts the unity Islam aims to portray. Islam binds people on the basis of Aqeedah, the firm belief in Allah and His Final Messenger (SAW), calling for ideological bonds, not unity over dead ancestors. Muslims constitute an Ummah and Ummah cannot be confined to any territorial, geographical or tribal limits.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum

Very good post bhai, and very true.

People dwell too much on nationality and other factors that is not going to help us in any way

al-muslimah

This is a great post!!!! it would apprecialted if someone translated it into arabic!!!! Jazak allahu khayran akhi!!

arzafar

i don't think pakistani muslim's hate indian muslims. in fact many Pakistani muslims have their ancestors from india.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
jazakallah khaira akhi.very true.something muslims today need to realise for sure.our love,hate,companionship,enmity all should be for ALLAH not for the soil/ppl/leaders we love.

may ALLAH help us in this regard.ameen.

Almaas

Asalaamualaykum,

JezakAllah Khair for sharing, it's so true, i'm glad to have read it.
The amount of people who need to see these hadiths!

Walaykumasalaam.

al-muslimah

Salam Againnnn,,

People! where can I find these hadiths in Arabic. I want my friends to read them so badly!!!!! Please someone help me out. I also want to spread it all over the Arab world. Seriously I have never seen so much people hold to nationalities as much as the arabs do. I live in an Arab country and nearly All my friends are Arab. Comeone people we are all muslims and this is what joins us together. I have never cared about my nationality, I find it really stupid.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa'alaikum salaam warahmatullah

JazakAllah khair for sharing this with us akhi....it's totally true, most muslim people tend to focus on thier nationality rather than Islam itself nowadays subhanallah. May Allah SWT keep us all on the right path Insha'allah.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

barak Allah feek all of you *Mesbah, BinteShafi, shaheerpak, al-muslimah,
Live4thehereafte, arzafar, Seeking Allah's Mercy, gzk1, suhaanah* for ur liking the post and kind responses.
:)

rightpath_357

Yeahppp- lol- I'm Pakistani and I don't hate Indians- actually, my grandfather is from India, so how could I? Besides- I think of countries as JUST SEPERATE PEICES OF LAND!!!!:lol:
lots of luv to everybody!!!!:hearts:
Salam:D

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Yeahppp- lol- I'm Pakistani and I don't hate Indians- actually, my grandfather is from India, so how could I? Besides- I think of countries as JUST SEPERATE PEICES OF LAND!!!!:lol:
lots of luv to everybody!!!!:hearts:
Salam:D

i too dont hate pakistanis. :) but i 've seen many many muslims frm both sides dislikng each other just becaus we dont belong to the same nation.

jazhakallahu khairen bhaya(brother)
this is a very good post

barak Allah feek sister. (behna :))