Inside the Ka'ba

Ibn_adam

insidethekaabasi6.jpg

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Ummh, do you have any more pictures?
I'm curious :D as to why there are some (can't reallly say what it is) stuff pending in the ceiling?? thank you

twas19

salam o alaikum

that is sooooo refreshing to watch that was so amazing nice and beautiful..

wasalam

arabiantxn

wow Subhan'allah that’s just amazingly beautiful look at the noor you see in the room masha allah. btw i think that pictures shows late king fahad - may Allah have mercy on him and reward him with. Jannah . He did soo much to for makkah and medina may Allah reward him !
pray for him
:salah:

ScotsMuslim

Live for Allah and His Rasool (saw)
MashAllah bro... Amazin! inshAllah Allah will give me zayara of the house next year... do dua for me please! JazakAllah!

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Ummh, do you have any more pictures?
I'm curious :D as to why there are some (can't reallly say what it is) stuff pending in the ceiling?? thank you

:salam2:

Ummm not so sure but I think those lantern like hanging things are for scent? What's that called? We call it "Kamanyan" here.

:wasalam:

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
WOW.. Imagine getting a chance to walk into Allah (SWT)'s House. My uncle has gotten the chance and he told us all about it..

SubhannAllah.. Its beautiful.. Words are not enough to describe its beauty..

Assalamulaikum

twas19

are only world leaders allowed to enter Kabaa no other people for instance a very good student who is a gold medalist or a very gread hafiz quran student why can't they enter holy kaba?

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
My uncle entered the Kabah..He is not a world leader.. Well he is a Minister ... but you dont have to be a world leader.. Thats up to Allah (SWT) to invite anyone to His house. If its not in your destiny to see the inside of the Kabah and Allah is not willing it will never happen. Your status and position in society shouldnt be the reason that you can enter the Kabah. I am no Scholar.. thats just my view...

Assalamulaikum

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Maa shaa Allaah. This leads me to ask you lot a question. When in the Ka`bah, in which direction would you face to pray? Let's see who knows the answer...

al-muslimah

As-salaamu `alaykum.

Maa shaa Allaah. This leads me to ask you lot a question. When in the Ka`bah, in which direction would you face to pray? Let's see who knows the answer...

Oh come on bro we don't even need a brain to answer that question:D of course facing any direction in the ka'ba is okay..:tti_sister: