Interactive QnA thread.

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
:salam2:
Question and Answer is an effective method of teaching. It has been recognized since long ago, and even the Prophet Muhammed (s.a.w) had adopted it to teach his companions.
Inshaallah i'll be posting some questions on the companions of our Prophet (s.a.w)
If no one is able to retrieve answer to any of the questions i'll post it inshallah!

1. About whom this verse has been revealed: "But for him who fears the standing before his lord, there will be two Gardens"?

:wasalam:

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
2. What covering Ali bin Abi Talib(R.A) took over him when he slept on Prophet's bed in migration night?
P.S. I know these are somewhat difficult but come on TTI! Inshallah you can answer these questions.

tarannumsamir

Question and Answer is an effective method of teaching. It has been recognized since long ago, and even the Prophet Muhammed (s.a.w) had adopted it to teach his companions.
Inshaallah i'll be posting some questions on the companions of our Prophet (s.a.w)
If no one is able to retrieve answer to any of the questions i'll post it inshallah!

1. About whom this verse has been revealed: "But for him who fears the standing before his lord, there will be two Gardens"?

a true believer in the almighty allah.