** Intimidation Against Committing Suicide **

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:

Intimidation against committing Suicide:SMILY286:

Narrated Jundub bin ‘Abdullah (may Allah be pleased with him): Allah’s messenger :)saw:) said: Among the nations before you was a man who got a wound and was impatient. He took a knife and cut his hand. Blood did not cease to flow until he died. Allah the Exalted said: My salve hurried to bring death upon himself. So I will not allow him to enter Paradise . (Reported by Bukhari and Muslim)

Commentary : Suicide is prohibited is Islam. You may say ‘I am free to kill myself’. No, you do not have this right as you are a slave of Allah. Your death is not to be caused by yourself. Nor should you kill somebody else. Both suicide and homicide are unacceptable in Islam. Any murderer is a big sinner who should also be killed, as a penalty in this world and Hell is what he deserves in the Hereafter. Even he who commits suicide will be punished by Hell.

**************************​

One who is deprived of his eyesight and remains patient, Allah’s reward for him will be Paradise.

Narrated Anas bin Malik (may Allah be pleased with him): I heard the Prophet :)saw:) saying: Allah said: If I deprive My slave of his two beloved things (i.e. his eyes) and he remains patient, I will let him enter Paradise in compensation for them. (Reported by Bukhari)

Commentary : The Mercy of Allah (swt) is UNLIMITED. Loss of sight in this world is reckoned and the compensation in the Hereafter is Paradise .

**************************​

Sin of the one who murders unjustly;

Narrated ‘Abdullah bin Mas’ud (may Allah be pleased with him) on the authority of the Prophet :)saw:): (On the day of Judgment) a man will come holding the hand of another man and say: O Lord! It is he who killed me. Allah will say: Why did you kill him? He will say: I killed him so that glory may be established for you. Allah will say: Indeed it. Then another will come taking hold of another fellow’s hand and say: It is he who killed me. Allah will ask him: Why did you kill him? He will say: I killed him so that glory may be established for so-and-so person. Allah will say: indeed glory is not his. (So the killer will bear the sin). (Hadith is sound and reported by Nasa’i)

:astag::salam2: