Introduction

rahmani

As Salamo Alekum

Brothers & Sisters,

Alhamdulillah its nice to visit this site and to be a part of the
Muslim Community.

First of all I should introduce my self. My name is Masoom Ali Rahmani. I am an immegrant from India having both Indian and American Citizenship, by profession I was a lawyer in India practiced law for 21 years in Patna High Court and was a Standing Counsel and Legal Advisor of Government of Bihar in Patna High Court. My name was recommended for a High Court Justice.
I migrated to U.S.A. in Dec. 1994. Here I am working as a Field Supervisor in a Security Company.

I have Two sons and one daughter. One son and one daughter stydying in third year of Medical School and one son is a teacher in a school.

The ambition of my life is to do something important for the community and for humen being. May Allah help me. I request my brothers and sisters to make Dua for me and my family.

rahmani

Thank you note

Assalamo Alekum
Brothers & Sisters

In response to your wlcome notes I am so much overwhelmed that the word "THANKS" is falling short to express my feelings of gratitude to all of you. I am overpowered by feelings of joy, happiness and pride that I am a member of this august community of TTI which is giving me so much love,affection and sense of pride that I never enjoyed before. Thank you very much again to all of my dear brothers and sister who encouraged me with their welcoming notes and remembered me in their Dua. I am a humble servant of Allah Subhanahu Tala and want to serve and help my community with the best of my ability, my brothers and sisters please pray for me that may Allah Tala give me ability to do this Insha Allah.

I am a new member of this community, so I am not very much aware of the ways and means how to serve the community, I hope Insha Allah I will try my best to make myself usefull for the needs of the community, may Allah Tala guide us all.

rahmani

As Salamo Alekum Warahmatullah Wabarakatuhu !

I am sorry brothers and sisters I have to leave the site and to go to my work. Insha Allah I am going to be here again in the evening. Thank you for wellcomong me.

Allah Hafiz.

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Selam alejkum
Welcome brother I'm glad to be you friend here in TTI.
Enjoy you stay here mashALL-LLAH this is very
beneficial and useful website.Selam alejkum

rahmani

Thank you message

Wa Alaykum Assalaam, brother Masoom. Welcome to this great forum and hope to hear from you often. Masha-Allah, may God bless your family and ours.

Brother Ayman, As Salamu Alekum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu,

Thank you very much for your encouraging note and Dua, may Allah Subhanahu bless you for all your good words and make you happy in this world and the world here after.

I would be looking forward to hear more from you Insha Allah.

your friend,

Masoom

rahmani

Selam alejkum
Welcome brother I'm glad to be you friend here in TTI.
Enjoy you stay here mashALL-LLAH this is very
beneficial and useful website.Selam alejkum

Brother Drimi,
As Salamo Alekum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu,

Brother I am very much thankful to you for the encouraging words that you wrote to me and also for the hands of friendship that you extended to me. May Allah Subhanahu Tala bestow peace and mercey upon you and your family and make your everlasting home in Jannah, Aameen !

Hope to hear from you again Insha Allah

Your friend,

Masoom

rahmani

Brother Mabsoot, As Salamo Alekum Warahmatullah

I am writing this note to know that last night I posted an article "WHAT ISLAM DID FOR US" showing Islam's contributions to western world, but I don't find that article in this forum I don't know what has happened to that. That article must be very useful to all Muslims and none Muslims.
Can you please inform me about it? Thank you very much for this.