IOF troops kill two Palestinians on first day of Ramadan

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
[ 01/08/2011 - 11:05 AM ]

RAMALLAH, (PIC)-- Two Palestinian civilians were killed in Qalandia refugee camp near Ramallah on the first day of the holy month of Ramadan during an Israeli occupation forces’ raid on the camp before dawn Monday.

Local sources said that the IOF soldiers opened indiscriminate fire during the incursion that was meant to arrest citizens. They said that a 22-year-old youth was hit with a bullet in the head and died instantly.

The sources said that a man was hit with a bullet in his abdomen and carried to Ramallah hospital where he was pronounced dead. They noted that a third man was wounded in the incident.

The sources said that three Palestinians were detained in the raid following clashes with young men in the camp who threw stones at the invading troops.

Eyewitnesses said that the soldiers beat up citizens and wreaked havoc on their homes in the raid that lasted several hours.

Also:

Jewish settlers burn 150 dunums of Palestinian land
[ 01/08/2011 - 01:18 PM ]

NABLUS, (PIC)-- Jewish settlers set alight tens of dunums in the Palestinian village of Jallud in the Nablus province completely damaging 150 dunums of land lots.

Ghassan Daghlas, the head of the anti-settlement activity north of the West Bank, said that the settlers set on fire cultivated fields.

He said that the blaze raged for hours before the Palestinian fire brigades managed to extinguish it, noting that the land owners have suffered big material losses.

Meanwhile, dozens of Jewish settlers stormed the village of Awarta, southeast of Nablus, at dawn Monday and performed Talmudic rituals at alleged shrines.

The Israeli occupation forces in 15 armored vehicles provided protection for the settlers who offered the rituals at three "shrines" then left the village before dawn prayers.

---------------
This is typical way how zionists "respect" others - at Ramadan and every other times too.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:
May Allah guide them ,if guidance is not in their fate then may Allah's wrath be on them.Ameen.
Just sad how it is,
:jazaak: for sharing.

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

May Allah grant our brothers junnath.

May Allah grant Muslims conviction.

rachamim

Banned
SisterHarb: Only 1 civilian died, NOT 2. The 2nd fatality, Ali Khalifa was a PA Military Intelligence Agent, confirmed by Manar, the PA's official news agency. The IDF entered Qalandia Camp at midnite to arest 6 HAMAS members. As they entered the camp they were attacked, wounding 5 soldiers, 2 critically. The IDF returned fire in self defence and shot 2 of the attackers, the PA Military Intelligence agent and a young man reported to have been reading Law at Bir Zeit University.

As for your second article, IF true, those Jews were sinners AND criminals. IF true, the land's owner has the right to receive full monetary compensation plus damages as well as to have the attackers jailed. Tell me, does the PA offer these same protections to the Jewish victims of such idiotic violence? Of course not so enough with the diatribes against Zionists.

You feel it is wrong to allow Jews to pray? That is a sin in Islam so you ought to re-think your idea.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
As for your second article, IF true, those Jews were sinners AND criminals. IF true, the land's owner has the right to receive full monetary compensation plus damages as well as to have the attackers jailed. Tell me, does the PA offer these same protections to the Jewish victims of such idiotic violence? Of course not so enough with the diatribes against Zionists.

Hey zionist;

thanks for good laugh. We all know you are joking when you say that "owner of land has right to get full monetary compensation and attackers to jail".

Rasist zionist-state never gives justice to Palestinians but just try to confiscate more land from original owners of Palestine.

Only good IF you can admit that those illegal settlers whose burn fields of Palestinians almost daily are sinners and criminals.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister do not listen to this poor man. He is exiled from the land that he served. He has understood that which he killed innoncents with glee, no longer wants him.

He is not wanted in the company of the Zionists. He is exiled from Israel. I wrote why in another post.

All he is left to do in life is to try and obstruct Muslims from our duty.

And he will never answer my question to him.

So let him be. I invited him to life and Islam but he has not.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Yes you are right dear Aapa. I think I have much better things to do during Ramadan than play with one poor zionist.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
This thread is for news about crimes what zionist occupiers make in the occupied Palestine every day, like murdering people, destroy lands and fields and continue they brutal occupation - nothing about right to pray by jews or anyone else.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

Ignore the crap, brothers and sisters. I got sucked into it the other night and I have regretted it ever since.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I was enjoying myself. He can not answer me. I have laughed myself silly. Has anyone a clue as to how I described him to himself. And he can not say that it is not true.

Until Ramadan came around. And I fear Allah.

rachamim

Banned
SisterHarb: "Palestinians cannot get justice in Israeli Courts.": Funny because 22% of all High Court cases are filed by "Palestinians."

As for "confiscating land," you are aware that Israel gave 100% of Gaza and 15% of the so called. "West Bank" to the PA in 2005, aren't you? Sinai to Egypt in 1979? al Ghajjar to Lebanon 3 months ago? Israel doesn't want land, it wants to be left alone. When was the last rime it attacked Jordan? Egypt? Its own 1.2 million Muslim Arabs? If "Palestinians" stopped bombing Israeli civilians they would never see another Israeli. Accept responsibility.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
SisterHarb: "Palestinians cannot get justice in Israeli Courts.": Funny because 22% of all High Court cases are filed by "Palestinians."

As for "confiscating land," you are aware that Israel gave 100% of Gaza and 15% of the so called. "West Bank" to the PA in 2005, aren't you? Sinai to Egypt in 1979? al Ghajjar to Lebanon 3 months ago? Israel doesn't want land, it wants to be left alone. When was the last rime it attacked Jordan? Egypt? Its own 1.2 million Muslim Arabs? If "Palestinians" stopped bombing Israeli civilians they would never see another Israeli. Accept responsibility.

Hey zionist;

at first you zionists occupy the whole Palestine, then give some small parts "back" as gift. You call this "justice"? Yes you are right when writing as "co called West Bank". Right name to this area is Palestine.

About files in High Court: I meant justice, not decicions of Court of occupier. Have you ever heard about international laws and what it says about occupation?

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Something more what really happened in Qalandia Refugee Camp (from this zionist here we of course get just only zionist version how they brave boys went to arrest terrorists...):

the Israeli occupation forces raid in Kalandia near Ramallah that killed two young Palestinian men.

Clashes broke out there after the IOF came in to make arrests. The army said the young men were killed by ''uncontrolled'' gunfire.

the lethal raid calls for increased resistance in the West Bank and called on the Palestinian Authority security agencies to stop persecuting resistance forces and confiscating their weapons.

The fact that the attack took place on Monday the first day of the holy month of Ramadan demonstrates Israel's ''aggressive nature'' that lacks respect for the sanctities and setiments of the Muslims.

In a separate statement, Hamas MPs in the West Bank also condemned the killings as a ''heinous crime''.

The MPs mourned the martyrs; Mutasim Adwan and Ali Khalifa'.

The statement is concluded with calls to the Palestinian factions to work to reconcile and achieve unity at the soonest time possible, saying national unity is the best response against Israel's continued attacks.

Source: PIC

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
As for "confiscating land," you are aware that Israel gave 100% of Gaza.

By the way zionist;

have you realized that Gaza is still 100% occupied - no even free sea borders.

With around 35 percent of Gaza’s land area excluded from agriculture due to Israel’s vague buffer zone along its boundary line with Gaza and its fishing areas limited to only three nautical miles from the coast, the people of Gaza could hardly feed themselves, much less revive a decimated economy through exports

Source: http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78676

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah swt help,guide and protect all muslim~Amin!

Sympathy and condolences
to our family in Palestine
that had lost their loved ones.
Tragedy after trajedy
When will the Jews learn???

~May Allah swt help,guide and protect all muslim~Amin!

:jazaak:
For sharing sister.
Thank you.

~Salam Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak!
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀─█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀─▀─▀▀▀─█───▀───────▀▀▀╠╣
╠╣█─█──▀──█─█─█─█▀▀▀█─█▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─█╠╣
╠╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀──▀▀▀╠╣
╠╚╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╝╣
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝
Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak To
you and your family and
All My Family In Islam.

Thank you,
Take Care!
~Wassalam.

rachamim

Banned
SeekingAllah'sMercy: The word "storming" denotes a "violent assault," as well as "tresspassing." If a person describes someone praying as having "stormed" a site they find that praying problematic. The fact that Jews need 15 armoured personnel carriers to protect them as they pray it shows who is really oppressing who. As for your belief that it expressed "hatred," it is sad that you do not realise how sick that sounds. Only one side hates, and it isn't the Jews. We manage to co-exist fine with 1.2 million Israeli Arabs. We co-exist nicely with Jordan and Egypt as well. It is only when we are attacked that we defend ourselves and as a Muslim you should know that the right of self defence is enshrined in the Qur'an and undeniable. "Hate"? Sad indeed.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asalaam walaikum,

Oh..my my my...the ex-solider of Zionism is attacking Muslim women on an internet site.
And he is basically sticking out his tongue..

This is dedicated to you:

Georgie-Porgie pudding and pie,
kissed the girls and made them cry..
When the men came out to play..
Georgie Porgie ran away.

And I have made dua for the men to come out; except Muslim men do not play.