News Iranian Scientist Claims To Have Invented A Time Machine.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:bismillah:
:salam:
greeting.

Iranian Scientist Claims To Have Invented A Time Machine.

An Iranian businessman claims to have mastered time with a machine that allows users to fast forward up to eight years into the future.

World News2013
Ali Razeghi, a Tehran scientist has registered "The Aryayek Time Traveling Machine" with the state-run Centre for Strategic Inventions.
The device can predict the future in a print out after taking readings from the touch of a user, he told the Fars state newsagency.
Razaeghi, 27, said the device worked by a set of complex algorithims to "predict five to eight years of the future life of any individual, with 98 percent accuracy".
As the managing director of Iran's Centre for Strategic Inventions, Razeghi is a serial inventor with 179 other inventions listed under his own name. "I have been working on this project for the last 10 years," he said.
"My invention easily fits into the size of a personal computer case and can predict details of the next 5-8 years of the life of its users. It will not take you into the future, it will bring the future to you."
Razeghi says Iran's government can predict the possibility of a military confrontation with a foreign country, and forecast the fluctuation in the value of foreign currencies and oil prices by using his new invention.
"Naturally a government that can see five years into the future would be able to prepare itself for challenges that might destabilise it," he said. "As such we expect to market this invention among states as well as individuals once we reach a mass production stage."
Razeghi said his latest project has been criticised by friends and relatives for "trying to play God" with ordinary lives and history. "This project is not against our religious values at all. The Americans are trying to make this invention by spending millions of dollars on it where I have already achieved it by a fraction of the cost,"
~News.

Thank you for reading,
Take care,
~Wassalam :)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

The original claim was spread in the media that he invented a time machine, then later due to the backlash from world scientists, they said it is just computer software which tries to make predictions. - So, it is not a time machine.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamu alaykum,

The original claim was spread in the media that he invented a time machine, then later due to the backlash from world scientists, they said it is just computer software which tries to make predictions. - So, it is not a time machine.

:wasalam:
True!Others has their definition.
Our brother did manage a 'time machine' but it was exactly like having to know the condition of a person in near future sort of like what will cause a person to die.A device that predict five to eight years of the future life of any individual, with 98 percent accuracy the reason he said he not "trying to play God" .
Anyway;
how they put it
yet,this was another discovery 'a gift from Allah swt.
Alhamdulillah!
☆ Jummah Mubarak.
Thank you for passing by reading,
Take care,

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member

having to know the condition of a person in near future sort of like what will cause a person to die.

This statement,

the reason he said he not "trying to play God" .

And this one seem to be pretty contradicting to me.

How is it that he'll be able to figure out knowledge that has been hidden from us and not be trying to "play God", the One with whom that knowledge lies...?

I've heard some scientist have created new species, now here's a time machine maker. What's next? Bringing the dead back to life?
People do/come up with very unmeaningful, or rather silly, things just to be noticed these days!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

I've heard some scientist have created new species, now here's a time machine maker. What's next? Bringing the dead back to life?
People do/come up with very unmeaningful, or rather silly, things just to be noticed these days!
:wasalam:
~~~
dear sister,
of course it's not possible in getting the dead to life
anyway it all about getting challenge not only into famous!

Thank you for passing by reading,

Walikumsalam,

This is just iranian propaganda trying to show their 'might'. Iranians in the past have made big scientific/technological claims, but unfortunately many of their claims turn out to be fake.

A recent good example is when they unveiled their so called 'raider evading fighter jet' (very modern fighter jet), however close up inspection of the images reveled it to be a fake aircraft (many un-stealthy equipment's/shape), this was exposed by aviation experts. After a few more days they publish a image of the fighter jet running pass one of their mountines, however, the image was photoshopped.

Anyways time machine invention is decades away.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
No comment.
´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Allah swt knows best.
Thank you for passing by reading