IRANS LAND~PARADISE ON EARTH

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
IRANS LAND~ THE PARADISE ON EARTH

*There are not a loot of places on Earth where the sun is still wakeing up with al his power and lifting down the Mercy on long tablelands,sea costs,there where high mountains are touching the sky,there where in the middle of deserts pure rivers are running,and there where inside of Erath is springing the black gold,there where is planting the magical flowers,there where the sun is more warmh than anywhere on Earth is the culture of peacefull human souls.
And she is covered with bloms carpets-the most beautiful,in which are stringing the beats of young girls hearts,with eyes magical,and hands more warmh then Al Brus mountain.
This land is opening you doors of one new magical world,so that like that does not exist on whole Earth.

And verily it is like that.
The variety of the nature,her uniqe and not repeating beautys and not seeing colors. The culture of noble,peacefull,wise,patiente,wise,proud,friendly people.with sights like high eucaliptus,more higher than the snow on mountain more higher than 5.000 metres,the sight where is deseapering all evilness of mainkinds,the sight where is springing the endless Love for Almighty Lord.

And everywhere,even in long distances and deserts are tree green and high,and in every leaf is hiden wisdom of people.
And than with modern streets cross the valyes and filds full of fresh olives,golden lemons,oranges,red apples,than come to Persian sea,and plantations of sweet datuls more sweeter than Isfahans girls,than wait for wakeing up of night under one of the many bringes and fly on the winds of Adhan and give your soul to Your Lord and thank Him for this gift.

If eveywhere on this world exist Jannahs gardens with beauty that you can not imagine,harmony of the nature and human soul splendour of shapes,motivs that have sculptured many Mosqus,gardens full of flowers,fountains,parks,and symbols........And eveything this is in town Isfahan,the center of this wide country.

Except cultural fortune and inconceivable spirituall fortute,there are musems,Univezitys,fabrics,there are aslo lakes in which peace have found many fishes,brids,and the rest of wild world.

Here in Iran,it is very importante old sentence"Who knows for his past,his future is brigt".This hardworking and with mind rewerd people its culture is keeping like a pupil of his child eye.
And than in the end pass with valys where you can feel sweet smeel of greap,white,red and balck and everything on the end in Paradise of Persian Land is transforming is honey and diamants which are brighting the white East and red West.*

2aj3tco.jpg

Bagh-e Eram Palace & Gardens - Shiraz

Shiraz has had a world fame for its gardens. Eram (Bagh-e Eram) is of the highest importance. Its Sassing architecture and mirror-encrusted stalactite are unique. The impressive cypress trees, one of which dates back to 300 years ago, create an eye-catching scene. "Bagh" means "large garden" in Persian

34resxy.jpg

Izeh - South-Western Iran

8yfjnl.jpg

Lake Oroomieh - North-Western Iran

2587blj.jpg

abbasi_hotel_isfahan_iran.jpg

"Isfahaan, Nesf-e Jahaan" - "Isfahan, the World's Other Half" is how Iranians in rhyming style referred to this city which once was so beautiful and spectacular that European adventurers in the 17th century referred to it in their travel journals as one of the world's most beautiful cities. That was before Afghan warlords attacked, rannsacked and devastated the city. Yet it is still considered as being one of the more beautiful cities in the world even today. What has basically remained from those days of grandeur is this square with its mosques, palaces and bazar. It's a UNESCO World Heritage Site and it's beautiful name literally means "Image of the World" - In Persian it sounds heavenly, and how befitting that such a name should be given to a square in the land of poetry and poets

Written by:Asja

If is there any place on Earth dear brothers and sisters whcih you cosider as Paradise you can share it Inshallah.:)

May Allah bless you all.

Salam

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
:salam2:

Thank you for posting. I enjoyed reading this.
Sister Asja, are you originally from Iran?

I've always wanted to travel to Iran (amongst many other places in the Middle East) the landscape and Islamic architecture from what I've seen (videos+pictures) is breath taking. I heard, they also have beautiful ski resorts.

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Thank you for posting. I enjoyed reading this.
Sister Asja, are you originally from Iran?

I've always wanted to travel to Iran (amongst many other places in the Middle East) the landscape and Islamic architecture from what I've seen (videos+pictures) is breath taking. I heard, they also have beautiful ski resorts.

Allaicomu Salam dear brother.

Thank you brother very much for your kindess Mashallah,and I am very glade that you like it Alhmadulillah.

Indead Iran is very beautiful conutry Mashallah,with beautiful nature,culture fortune that is very kept and precious here Mashallah,and Alhamdulillah other East countries have the same beautys like Iran.
Inhsallah that you visit one day Iran,I am sure you will be welcomed by Iranian people.:)

And regarding your question brother,am I by orgine Iranian......:):):)

May Allah bless you dear brother.

Salam.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
ASsalamu alaykum,

It Is beautiful, inshaAllah the Message of Islam will come there once more, and there can be real Islam established there so that it can be an Islamic country as it used to be many hundreds of years ago, when it was ruled by the people who ruled by Quran and the Sunnah.

helpinghumanity

Allaicomu Salam dear brother.

Thank you brother very much for your kindess Mashallah,and I am very glade that you like it Alhmadulillah.

Indead Iran is very beautiful conutry Mashallah,with beautiful nature,culture fortune that is very kept and precious here Mashallah,and Alhamdulillah other East countries have the same beautys like Iran.
Inhsallah that you visit one day Iran,I am sure you will be welcomed by Iranian people.:)

And regarding your question brother,am I by orgine Iranian......:):):)

May Allah bless you dear brother.

Salam.

Mashallah akhti...so you are from Iran. So probably you know farsi...

hale shuma chehtoree....???

I have been to Tehran for 5 years.....

I will write more ..i am at work right now

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Mashallah akhti...so you are from Iran. So probably you know farsi...

hale shuma chehtoree....???

I have been to Tehran for 5 years.....

I will write more ..i am at work right now

Wa Allaicumu Salam jan barader.

Man khobam Alhadmulillah,tashakkor.
hale shuma chehtoree. jan...???:)

May you be succesfull at you work dear brother.:),InshAllah.

Asja

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
ASsalamu alaykum,

It Is beautiful, inshaAllah the Message of Islam will come there once more, and there can be real Islam established there so that it can be an Islamic country as it used to be many hundreds of years ago, when it was ruled by the people who ruled by Quran and the Sunnah.

Allaicomu Salam brother.

Thank you for your nice and kind words and for your duas brother.Ameen Ya Rabb.Alhamdulillah everything that Allah has created is beautyfull SubhanAllah!!!

May Allah reword you brother and all Muslim Ummah,Inshallah.

Amir_of_spain

Isfahan

The greatest scholars came from this beautiful land, not suprising right! The entire of Iran was actually sunni until the 17th century when the safavid sufi shias gained power and eventually a descendent amongst them, called Shah Abbas enforced shia islam as the official state religion. I have contacts in Iran, from what they tell me, most of the new generation aren't into islam, simply because it's been forced upon them and they don't understand it and they're been more influenced by western culture and lifestyle, so its situation in some respects in similarly to Turkey.

Best cities in iran

1)Isfahan, the most beautiful city in the world i would agree
2)Shiraz ie isfahan part 2
3)Persoplis - great ruin city of the persians that date back to ancient times
4) Tehran - modern day bustling busy city, lots of shopping for the ladies.

Abu muslim, timirdhi, abu hanifia, al bukhari, al ghazali and many more, all persian sunni giants.

helpinghumanity

Wa Allaicumu Salam jan barader.

Man khobam Alhadmulillah,tashakkor.
hale shuma chehtoree. jan...???:)

May you be succesfull at you work dear brother.:),InshAllah.

Asja

Hale man khob ast....mutashariman khanum.....
hallen farsi faramoosh karde.....you Know one to talk to...:shymuslima1:
Its sooooo pleassiinnnnnggg to talk to some one in persian...for real

Pic kehley qashang ast? Tehran too.....believe me

Parke-lale......Inqalab.....all those are memories now??? The most fun was shomal.....we went there to see the caspian sea.....totally awesome....and alot of other places.....and i have alot of pictures..lol

Within IRAN where do you belong too? Did you ever visited?

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
The greatest scholars came from this beautiful land, not suprising right! The entire of Iran was actually sunni until the 17th century when the safavid sufi shias gained power and eventually a descendent amongst them, called Shah Abbas enforced shia islam as the official state religion. I have contacts in Iran, from what they tell me, most of the new generation aren't into islam, simply because it's been forced upon them and they don't understand it and they're been more influenced by western culture and lifestyle, so its situation in some respects in similarly to Turkey.

Best cities in iran

1)Isfahan, the most beautiful city in the world i would agree
2)Shiraz ie isfahan part 2
3)Persoplis - great ruin city of the persians that date back to ancient times
4) Tehran - modern day bustling busy city, lots of shopping for the ladies.

Abu muslim, timirdhi, abu hanifia, al bukhari, al ghazali and many more, all persian sunni giants.

Allaicomu Salam dear sister.

Thank you dear sister for your kind and usefull post Mashallah,and for interdusing more closer Iran country Mashallah.:)
Ineed Isfahan is one of the most beautiful citys on the world Mashallah,so as Iran like the most poluted city in Iran.

May Allah bless you dear sister and your famiy.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Hale man khob ast....mutashariman khanum.....
hallen farsi faramoosh karde.....you Know one to talk to...:shymuslima1:
Its sooooo pleassiinnnnnggg to talk to some one in persian...for real

Pic kehley qashang ast? Tehran too.....believe me

Parke-lale......Inqalab.....all those are memories now??? The most fun was shomal.....we went there to see the caspian sea.....totally awesome....and alot of other places.....and i have alot of pictures..lol

Within IRAN where do you belong too? Did you ever visited?

Wa Allaicomu Salam azizam baraader.

Khosh Amadid jan baraader.:)

Haale chetore???

InshaAllah shuma khob.

Mashallah jan baraader base safaret:).Dosset daram ziyat Eslami Jumahari Iran,Vaghean.Iran ast ziba kesvehar.
Inshallah shooma yad Persian zabbon.

I think it is better that we speak on English now dear brother becasue of our brothers and sisters,so that they can aslo understand Inshallah.bebakshid mara jan baraader.
What is importante to say for Iran is that the Iranian poole are keeping a loot thier nature beautys,for example Masouleh Village is protected by UNESCO and it is in World heritage list Mashallah.Iranian people are giving a loot of effort for keeping thse nature beautys.
Iran has four sesons:,bahar,tabestoon,Payez ,Zemestan .

Can you please sahre to photos that you talk dear brother at your visit iN Iran,Inshallah.
We will be very glade to see them.

Allah Hafez

Khahar et Asja.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Sister Asja posted the thread about the beauty of Iran and its landscape,

Sorry Sister Asja, didn't mean to contribute to the offtopic discussion of thread. It will be nice if you can post some more picture for us?? I heard they have nice ski resorts in Iran.

Assalamu Allaicum dear brother.

Thank you dear brother for your kindness Mashallah and may Allah subhan we teal reword you.

It will be my happiness to share more beautifuly photos of landskapes in Iran.:)
I hope Inhsallah you and all dear brothers and sisters will like it.

16hrwgg.jpg
[/IMG]

5meg0m.jpg

Mount Damavand - Northern Iran

With an altitude of 5671 m (18,602 ft), it stands majestically as Iran's highest mountain, and one of the highest in the world. The mountain is also of great national sentimental value to Iranians as it appears in Iranian legends and mythology and in the national epic work of Iran's great epic national poet, Ferdowsi, the "Shahnameh" ("Book of Kings") In times when Tehran's air was not as polluted as today, when I was a kid, one could see Mt. Damvand from almost all over the capital.

a0yo88.jpg

Masouleh Village - Northern Iran

The pictoresque village of Masouleh imbedded in the mountains of Northern Iran, is a cultural heritage landmark on UNESCO's World Heritage List. What is so amazing about this village, besides it's beauty, is that the roofs of the houses also serve as the streets of the village

2ljp3kw.jpg

Valasht Lake - Northern Iran

33xbp5g.jpg

Damavand

helpinghumanity

:salam2: Ukti........

This is the place where i used to go alot for hiking ....lol....especially on Thursdays and Fridays....

One day all of us (family) went there and we started hiking...parents were sitting at the bottom as we (brothers, sister was toooo young for that) started running upward...Then we reached at a point where it started snowing.....all of us that we should not go further ...

So at that point all of us wrote our name by digging in the mud and putting in the name.....a lotttt of fun.....

Now when i look back to it...i realize that i just did it yesterday....time flies by.......

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2: Ukti........

This is the place where i used to go alot for hiking ....lol....especially on Thursdays and Fridays....

One day all of us (family) went there and we started hiking...parents were sitting at the bottom as we (brothers, sister was toooo young for that) started running upward...Then we reached at a point where it started snowing.....all of us that we should not go further ...

So at that point all of us wrote our name by digging in the mud and putting in the name.....a lotttt of fun.....

Now when i look back to it...i realize that i just did it yesterday....time flies by.......

Alaicumu Salam dear brother.
Inshallah you are fine and in the best state of faith and health. Ameen

Mashallah for you and your beautifull familly brother. Wallahi there is nothing more beautiful than being with your loved ones and on the beautifull place souranded with high mountains which are celebrating Almighty Allah, SubhanAllah.

Inded time is passing fast but we have our sweet memories and Inshallah you and your familly will visit beautiful Iran again.

I also love all holidays with my familly, especially the winter holidays which do not pass without making santy and snowballs.:)

Thank you dear brother for your kindness and for sharing your beautiful memories with us.

May Allah bless you dear brother and your familly.

Salam

Your sister in Islam, Asja

helpinghumanity

Wa Allaicomu Salam azizam baraader.

Khosh Amadid jan baraader.:)
Mehrci khanum.

Haale chetore???

Mutashak-er-rum..... hale shuma?

Array mun farsi mehdone....

Can you please sahre to photos that you talk dear brother at your visit iN Iran,Inshallah.
We will be very glade to see them.
Allah Hafez

Khahar et Asja.
Inshallah i will try my best to find them and scan them....Did you ever went to the cave in Hamadan....its glorious.....?

The previous reply about hiking was about mountain DAMAVAND....

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
2qmlp3r.jpg

Alborz Mountains - Northern Iran
This is fastinanting Mashallah.

k1thyg.jpg

A mansion in North-Western Iran
A beautiful palace-like mansion in Uramanat, North-Western Iran.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Mehrci khanum.

Mutashak-er-rum..... hale shuma?

Array mun farsi mehdone....

Inshallah i will try my best to find them and scan them....Did you ever went to the cave in Hamadan....its glorious.....?

The previous reply about hiking was about mountain DAMAVAND....

Wa Allaicomu Salam baraader jan.

Alhamdulillah teal khoobe khoobam, ,Mamnoon,va shoma????Mashallah Shoma kheyli mehrban hastid.

Inshallah shoma khoobam,Ameen

Bebakhshid jan baraader.
Aya shooma Farsi harf mizanid Khoob ??? Man az zaban e farsi khosham miayad Alhamdulillah.Mashallah jan baarader base safaret tu Damavlad.Mashallah Damavlad hast ziba jah.
Rasti baraader, Esm e shoma chist?...helpinghumanity????:):):)
Esm e man Asja.

I did not visit cave in Hamadan,Inshallah.But if you did you can share the photos that you took dear brother Inshallah.

Felan, Allah negahdar.

Allah hafez

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
I have never heard that isphaan is most beautiful city in the world. There are many many other places besides that.

First of all Assalmau Allaicumu brother.

Second of all we need to learn to respect each other feelings and dear brother when someones sais that for he or she something is the most beautiful it is subjective opinion and not objective like you understood.

Inshallah that now you know the diffrence betwen subjective and objective opinion,and brother we should all respcets each other feelings and opinion for the sake of Allah.

hussamadin

Aslam Alykum
i spent six years of my life in IRAN and i just went back to may country. I lived in Hamedan and i love it more than any city in Iran if you wanna visit Iran you should go to Hamedan the city of Abu Ali sina. i'm gonna speak farsi to show to you that i know farsi

man ham farsi baladam vali lahjeh daram.. yeh soal daram iz shoma. shoma dar asl sunni bodin ya mazhab khod tark kardin chon hich vaght fars sunni dar danshgah khodam dar hemedan nadidam beshtar kurdha sunni bodan ama farsa hamshon shian.

I hope IRAN one day will back to the Ummah and paly its major rule in the glory of Islam and muslims inshallah.As all of you know Avi sina and Abubaker Razi and a lot of muslims scientists are IRANIAN.And if you like poetry there is a lot of IRANIAN poets lik HAFEZ SHERZI and MAVLAVI and SADI read it, you will like it.