IRANS LAND~PARADISE ON EARTH

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Aslam Alykum
i spent six years of my life in IRAN and i just went back to may country. I lived in Hamedan and i love it more than any city in Iran if you wanna visit Iran you should go to Hamedan the city of Abu Ali sina. i'm gonna speak farsi to show to you that i know farsi

man ham farsi baladam vali lahjeh daram.. yeh soal daram iz shoma. shoma dar asl sunni bodin ya mazhab khod tark kardin chon hich vaght fars sunni dar danshgah khodam dar hemedan nadidam beshtar kurdha sunni bodan ama farsa hamshon shian.

I hope IRAN one day will back to the Ummah and paly its major rule in the glory of Islam and muslims inshallah.As all of you know Avi sina and Abubaker Razi and a lot of muslims scientists are IRANIAN.And if you like poetry there is a lot of IRANIAN poets lik HAFEZ SHERZI and MAVLAVI and SADI read it, you will like it.

:salam2:

Ameen dear brother for your duas.

Mashallah I love poetry and I know some of work of Mavlavi Mashallah.

May Allah bless you dear brother.

:wasalam:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Maa shaa Allaah, beautiful. I've always wanted to travel to the lands between Kashmir and Ash-Shaam, especially the well-known Khurasaan (of which Iran is apart of) and it's surrounding areas (such as the ex-Soviet states).

There was a time, not long ago when family and friends use to drive from UK to Kashmir(!) and safely at that maa shaa Allaah. They use to go through Europe, Turkey (still not Europe to me, no matter how much they beg), Iran and Pakistan. Now you can't really do that, where ever you go there is danger and it has only been like this for the last 15 years or so and Allaah knows best. What's worse is that most of this danger is in the Muslim lands and it's not just the civil wars, the khawarij or the rebels that I'm referring to, but bent-cops, thieves, highway robbers and the general presence of other criminals!

What happened to the days where the sunnee Turks maintained power, controlled the trade/travel routes wherein you could find your lost property, hanging off of a tree where you dropped it, due to the taqwa of the people?

May Allaah rectify the affairs of our ummah, and make us resemble the first part (the salaf). Ameen.

P.S. We all know Kashmir is the one and only Paradise on Earth. :lol:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

Thats what I mentioned at first and my post was ..removed?

..some special rules for mods? :rolleyes:

Oh well ..I admit I wasnt aware Iran possessed so much natural beauty, Im impressed. Those mountains could easily be said to be Kashmir.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Lol. No, another mod said the same about Kashmir and removed his/her post (probably because it may stray the topic) and thus yours too I take it? Had they been online when I posted, I'm sure that mine would've gone too!

I'm also surprised, yet not so surprised since the whole of the Dunyaa has been created beautifully. Yeah those mountains can be said to Kashmir. I don't know if you've done this before, but next time you're onboard to Pakistan/Kashmir, look at how the landscape of Iran and Afghanistan graudually changes as you enter Pakistan. The changes are subtle, and the landscape is pretty much the same until you cross the Indus. That's what initially sparked my interest to visit those lands, which still hasn't happened.

Was-salaam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Maa shaa Allaah, beautiful. I've always wanted to travel to the lands between Kashmir and Ash-Shaam, especially the well-known Khurasaan (of which Iran is apart of) and it's surrounding areas (such as the ex-Soviet states).

There was a time, not long ago when family and friends use to drive from UK to Kashmir(!) and safely at that maa shaa Allaah. They use to go through Europe, Turkey (still not Europe to me, no matter how much they beg), Iran and Pakistan. Now you can't really do that, where ever you go there is danger and it has only been like this for the last 15 years or so and Allaah knows best. What's worse is that most of this danger is in the Muslim lands and it's not just the civil wars, the khawarij or the rebels that I'm referring to, but bent-cops, thieves, highway robbers and the general presence of other criminals!

What happened to the days where the sunnee Turks maintained power, controlled the trade/travel routes wherein you could find your lost property, hanging off of a tree where you dropped it, due to the taqwa of the people?

May Allaah rectify the affairs of our ummah, and make us resemble the first part (the salaf). Ameen.

Alaicumu Salam dear brother Al-Kashmiri .

Mashallah dear brother for your kindness like always and thank you for sharing these usefull informations with us.:)

I didnt knew that Kashmir is so beautiful Mashallah, Inshallah that I will have a chance to visit it.

Allhamdullilah everything that Allah has created is beautifull. SubhanAllah

May Allah bless you dear brother

Salam

Your sister in Islam, Asja

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
***AMAZING KASHMIR***​

Kashmir---paradise-on-Earth.1.jpg

Holliday in Kashmir

DalLake_Kashmir.jpg

Srinagar-The city of Lakes

Srinagar is the hub and heart of Kashmir. The Dal & Nagin Lakes enhance its picturesque setting. An ancient city steeped in legend and history dating back to tb BC era, Srinagar today is a resort for tourists to experience the magical beauti of the valley that has attracted visitors form all over the world since time immemorial. Another distinctive feature of Srinagar is the Mugahal Gardens with their terraced lewns, cascading fortains and bright flowerbeds, overlooking the panorama of the Dal Lake, Shalimar (15km) the Farthest of teh three Gardens was built by Emperor Jahagir for his wife Nur Jehan

gulmarg-kashmir.jpg

Gulmarg -The Meadow of Flowers

Gulmarg (56km) is one of India's premier hill resorts.Historically a favourite haunt of Emperor Jahagir, Gulmarg today is not merely a mountain resort of exceptional beauty.It also turns into India's premier SK1 resort in Winter. The famous shine of baba reshi, a highly revered Kashmir Sufi saint, is another attrachtion of Gulmarg & is thronged by thousands of Devotees all year round.tThe Gondola cable car offers rided to the upland meadow of Kangdori and beyond to the top of apharwat range to a height of 1400 ft for viewing the Himalayan peaks in summer and for down hill sking in winter

kashmir.jpg

Spring blossoms in Kashmir

saif

Kashmir is the land of my ancestors too. There is this famous she'r in persian, which was said about Kashmir and since sister Asja is persian, I am writing it here:

Gar Jannat Bar-ru-e-Zamin Ast
Hamin Ast , Hamin Ast, Hamin Ast

(If paradise is on the face of earth,
It is here, it is here, it is here )

helpinghumanity

Rasti baraader, Esm e shoma chist?...helpinghumanity????:):):)
Esm e man Asja.Man az zaban e farsi khosham miayad Alhamdulillah.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Esm man Zahid ast....زاهد ......mahne-a zahid ...deendar ast....I dont know...i try to be,,,,,lol:SMILY149:

Mahane ism-e- shuma che ist? just wondering:)

Man ham kheily khosham bay zuban-e-farsi....
Mashallah Shoma kheyli mehrban hastid.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Array....???
I did not visit cave in Hamadan,Inshallah.But if you did you can share the photos that you took dear brother Inshallah.

Felan, Allah negahdar.

Allah hafez[/FONT][/COLOR]
That cave is huge and what they did is that they filled up this cave with water and also opened it for public. They take a small amount of money if any one wants to see the whole cave ...but in a boat..since its filled with water..
I got have the pictures of that ...inshallah when i find them (some where is some room or closet) i will upload them here ..but only some...which i want...lol.....or probably all of them

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Kashmir is the land of my ancestors too. There is this famous she'r in persian, which was said about Kashmir and since sister Asja is persian, I am writing it here:

Gar Jannat Bar-ru-e-Zamin Ast
Hamin Ast , Hamin Ast, Hamin Ast

(If paradise is on the face of earth,
It is here, it is here, it is here )

Allaicomu Salam dear brother.

Thank you for your nice words.

Alhadulillah everything that Allah has created is beautiful.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Esm man Zahid ast....زاهد ......mahne-a zahid ...deendar ast....I dont know...i try to be,,,,,lol:SMILY149:

Mahane ism-e- shuma che ist? just wondering:)

Man ham kheily khosham bay zuban-e-farsi....

Array....???

That cave is huge and what they did is that they filled up this cave with water and also opened it for public. They take a small amount of money if any one wants to see the whole cave ...but in a boat..since its filled with water..
I got have the pictures of that ...inshallah when i find them (some where is some room or closet) i will upload them here ..but only some...which i want...lol.....or probably all of them

Allaicomu Salam Zahid jan.

Mashallah baraader jan,Esme shoma zibast. Mahane ism-e- shuma che ist???
Asja yani pezeshki ke rooh ra darman mi konad ,va name chahar zane montakhab dar Islam ast Alhamdulillah.

Farsi ye shoma besyar khob ast Mashallah,ve man ham az farsi khosham moyad.Inhsallah daram say mikonam farsim ro behtar konam.
Vaghe'an zababe farsi besyar ziba va jaleb hast , ama sakht niz hast.

Motmaen hastam asks haee ke gereftid besyar ziba hastand :).SubahnAllah har anche ke khoda afaride ast zibast.

Inshallah that you share them very soon with us.

Thank you for your kindness dear brother.

Khodavad shoma , khanevade ye shoma va hame ye mosalmanan ra kheir dahad .

Allah Hafez.

al-muslimah

Snow in Kashmir??!! never knew that..subhanallah both iran and kashmir are wonderful countries where i'd LOVE to visit..INSHALLAH..

helpinghumanity

Allaicomu Salam Zahid jan.

Mashallah baraader jan,Esme shoma zibast. Mahane ism-e- shuma che ist???

:wasalam: mutashakirum khanum....

زاهد " يعني " پرهيزگار " lol...i try to be...

Farsi ye shoma besyar khob ast Mashallah,ve man ham az farsi khosham moyad.
Mehrcey khawahir.

To be honest..its easy to speak farsi...rather than writing farsi in english alphabets...

Halan shuman khuja reha-ish pazeer ast?

Yo....could u believe this

khawar-e- mun (kochak) dar tehran mutawalid shud:laughing-dancing:.....halun uoon noh (9) saleh.:ma:

Inshallah that you share them very soon with us.
Ok inshallah when i come back home today proabably 9.30PM ..i will ask mom about them...lets hope she is not gonna interrogate me....like why do you need them.blah..blah...

mun az mader pursedam (about pic).....wa...uoon ghuftam kay uoon tasaaver dar pakistan faramoosh kardam:angryred:..........man.....i hate it..:redface:

Thank you for your kindness dear brother.

Khodavad shoma , khanevade ye shoma va hame ye mosalmanan ra kheir dahad .

Allah Hafez.

AMEEN ..SUM AMEEM

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Snow in Kashmir??!! never knew that..subhanallah both iran and kashmir are wonderful countries where i'd LOVE to visit..INSHALLAH..

Allaicomu Salam dear sister.

Allahu Akbar sister,verily Allah is the Most Greatest,nobody is like Him and He is like none,SubhanAllah.

Thank you dear sister for your nice words Mashallah.

May Allah bless you sister.

Salam.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

AMEEN ..SUM AMEEM

Alaicumu Salam

Ameen dear brother.

Wallahi it is fine for the photos if you can not find them. I already know that they must be very beautifull.:)

May Allah bless you dear brother and your familly.

Salam

Your sister in Islam, Asja

Amir_of_spain

Thank you for your nice words.

Alhadulillah everything that Allah has created is beautiful.

Asalam wailkium.
Asja, my title is Amir or spain, not Amirah, which indicates i am male. Isfahan is one of the wonders of the world, i've studied islamic art and archecture for last 3 years, this includes islamic dynasties and countries and in terms of the best most beautiful cities the top 3 are

Isfahan, Medina al zahra (during its zenith) and Agra (mughal area ie taj + garden complex).

I know many won't have hide of these beautiful cities and start saying oh syria (al shams) and so and so are beautiful, yes they are, but taken as a city which includes buildings and landscape, nothing exceeds the top 3. Isfahan of course comes as no 1.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Asalam wailkium.
Asja, my title is Amir or spain, not Amirah, which indicates i am male. Isfahan is one of the wonders of the world, i've studied islamic art and archecture for last 3 years, this includes islamic dynasties and countries and in terms of the best most beautiful cities the top 3 are

Isfahan, Medina al zahra (during its zenith) and Agra (mughal area ie taj + garden complex).

I know many won't have hide of these beautiful cities and start saying oh syria (al shams) and so and so are beautiful, yes they are, but taken as a city which includes buildings and landscape, nothing exceeds the top 3. Isfahan of course comes as no 1.

I apologise for my mistake but in public profile it writes female,becuase of that I have made mistake.

I am very glade that we have confirmation of one expert in the area of Islamic art,that there is not place like Isfahan Mashallah.It is beautyfull Mashallah.

May Allah bless you dear brother,and all Muslims.

Your sister in Islam,Asja.

Sio_Se_Pol_Isfahan.jpg

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member

I apologise for my mistake but in public profile it writes female,becuase of that I have made mistake.

I am very glade that we have confirmation of one expert in the area of Islamic art,that there is not place like Isfahan Mashallah.It is beautyfull Mashallah.

May Allah bless you dear brother,and all Muslims.

Your sister in Islam,Asja.

Sio_Se_Pol_Isfahan.jpg

As-salaamu `alaykum.

Lol. I just noticed that now!