Is it easy to be Muslim or easy to be non muslim? Answer revealed

pcozzy

:salam2:

I just wanted to remind brothers and sisters and Allah says in Quran and prophet advises us(Hadith/Sunnah).

Allah began mentioning knowledge and then went on to say that it is in a Book, i.e. it is recorded in the Preserved Tablet, as is stated in the hadeeth from Allah’s Messenger (sallAllahu alayhi was sallam): “Verily, the first thing Allah created was the pen. He said to it: ‘Write.’ It replied: ‘My Lord, what should I write?’ So He said: ‘Write all that will occur.’ So in that hour, everything that will occur until the Day of Recompense was recorded.”[FONT=&quot]4[/FONT]

This is why the Prophet (sallAllahu alayhi was sallam) was asked about each deed we do – is it something in the future or is it something that has occurred already and come to an end? He said it has already been ordained and come to an end.[FONT=&quot]5[/FONT] And when he (sallAllahu alayhi was sallam) was asked: “Should we then not abandon doing deeds and just rely on what has already been recorded for us originally?” He replied: “Do deeds, for everyone will be facilitated to do that which he was created for.”[FONT=&quot]6[/FONT] Therefore, the Prophet (sallAllahu alayhi was sallam) ordered them to do deeds, so you, O brother should also do deeds and you will be facilitated to do that which you were created for.

Then the Prophet (sallAllahu alayhi was sallam) recited Allah’s saying:

attachment.php

This was quoted from "The Divine Pre-Decree and Ordainment of Allah" by Imaam Muhammad bin Saalih Al-'Uthaimeen rihma Allah.(attached for download)

It is Clear in Allah's words those that choose to do Good will find path in doing so easy and those who choose to do bad will find evil path . So let us do the Good ourselves and inform others to do Good. It will be just as easy for them to do Good. In sha Allah.

Attachments

• 92v5-10.jpg
    92v5-10.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 93
  • The Divine Pre-Decree and Ordainment of Allah.pdf
    287.7 KB · Views: 16

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
The MEssenger of Allah, Muhammad :)saw:) said:

"Strange are the ways of a believer for there is good in every affair of his and this is not the case with anyone else except in the case of a believer for if he has an occasion to feel delight, he thanks (God), thus there is a good for him in it, and if he gets into trouble and shown resignation (and endures it patiently), there is a good for him in it".

Narrated by Suhaib ibn Sinan ar-Rumi (Razi Allah Ta'lah Anhu); Muslim transmitted it. Hadith No.5297 of Mishkat al-Masabih.

I heard Allah's Apostle (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wasallam) saying, "Allah said, 'If I deprive my slave of his two beloved things (i.e., his eyes) and he remains patient, I will let him enter Paradise in compensation for them."

Narrated by Anas bin Malik (Razi Allah Ta'lah Anhu); Sahih Bukhari transmitted it. Vol 7:#557 of Sahih
Bukhari.

So, we may face many good and bad times in our lives, but we must remember that it is a journey. Nothing happens that Allah does not know about. We are given both gifts, blessings and mercies from our Lord just as we are given trials. Yet, the believer is the one who endures with patience. Who accepts all that happens and says, Alhamdulillah, and makes Dua to his Lord.

The important thing for the believers is to make sure we choose the right options in our lives. Those are the options based upon the Quran and the Sunnah. If we need to make a choice, we should do so not from our emotions, desires or advice of anyone, but first of all from a logical, concise look as to what Allah and His beloved Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa salam) taught us and we get the explanation from the early Muslims and the carriers of knowledge, the ulema

For Islam is perfect. There is no perfect thing on this world except the gift that Allah has given us, al-Islam, the religion of Islam. It is the way we will achieve peace in this world and forever lasting happiness in the next.

May Allah help us and grant us Jannatul Firdaus, Amin!

wa salamu alaykoum wa rahmatullahi ta3ala wa barakatuh

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2:

Jazakom Allah Kair...

couple more beautiful words/reminders...

“Truly, God does not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves.” (Quran 13:11)

And We shall try you until We test those among you who strive their utmost and persevere in patience (47:31).

And We test you by evil and by good by way of trial. To Us must you return (21:35).

And those who strive in Our [cause], - We will certainly guide them to Our paths (29:69).

And strive in His cause as you should strive, [with sincerity and under discipline] (22:78).

O believers! If you will aid [the cause of] Allah, He will aid you, and plant your feet firmly (47:7).

"I only desire [your] betterment to the best of my power; and my success [in my task] can only come from Allah. In Him I trust and unto Him I turn" (11:88).

An excellent reward for those who do [good]! - those who persevere in patience, and put their trust in their Lord and Cherisher (29:58-59).

But that which is with Allah is better and more lasting for those who believe and put their trust in their Lord (42:36).

And to Him goes back every affair [for decision]: then worship Him, and put your trust in Him (11:123).

On the authority of Abdullah bin Abbas, who said : One day I was behind the prophet and he said to me:

"Young man, I shall teach you some words [of advice] : Be mindful of Allah, and Allah will protect you. Be mindful of Allah, and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allah; if you seek help, seek help of Allah. Know that if the Nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried."

Narrated by Termithi, who said it is true and fine hadith

islamisthesolution

jazakum Allahu khyran my brothers

that is really beneficial.
but i have a question how can i be like you i mean to have all these informations about islam mashallah feel like ignorant .
any way may Allah give you more education and knowledge.
salaam 3lykum.
:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister: