Is it possible to read orginal Bible?

tolgatemur

Selam Aleyküm,

It seem, Todays 4 Bibles Matta, Marcus, Yuhanna, Paul are not word of God instead they are word of their writters.

Don't you want to read the Bible sent to Jesus PBUHS.?

Note for the moderators I hope I didn't write it in wrong section.

JenGiove

Selam Aleyküm,

It seem, Todays 4 Bibles Matta, Marcus, Yuhanna, Paul are not word of God instead they are word of their writters.

I'm not sure and Creator forgive me if I'm in error but I think you are talking about the books in the bible "Mathew, Mark, Luke and John" who were apostles of Jesus. No, you can not read the original books (unless you have the keys to the Vatican's vaults) and even then, I don't know if they exist anymore.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

http://www.codexsinaiticus.org

Codex Sinaiticus, a manuscript of the Christian Bible written in the middle of the fourth century, contains the earliest complete copy of the Christian New Testament. The hand-written text is in Greek. The New Testament appears in the original vernacular language (koine) and the Old Testament in the version, known as the Septuagint, that was adopted by early Greek-speaking Christians. In the Codex, the text of both the Septuagint and the New Testament has been heavily annotated by a series of early correctors.

Note: nothing says they are "original" but oldest writen copies still exist. As we know, Jews and Christians changed original message as we know this original now from Quran. (Hopely I explained it right.)

JenGiove

Note: nothing says they are "original" but oldest writen copies still exist. As we know, Jews and Christians changed original message as we know this original now from Quran. (Hopely I explained it right.)

I understood what you meant so you must have explained it close enough...lol

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Selam Aleyküm,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

Bible belong to the Christians and is not for muslims!

Injil is one of the four Islamic Holy Books the holy Qur'an records as revealed by Allah swt, the others being the Zabur, Tawrat and the holy Qur'an.

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Eid Mubarak!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

Seeker-of-truth

http://www.codexsinaiticus.org

Codex Sinaiticus, a manuscript of the Christian Bible written in the middle of the fourth century, contains the earliest complete copy of the Christian New Testament. The hand-written text is in Greek. The New Testament appears in the original vernacular language (koine) and the Old Testament in the version, known as the Septuagint, that was adopted by early Greek-speaking Christians. In the Codex, the text of both the Septuagint and the New Testament has been heavily annotated by a series of early correctors.

Some people say the first ever changes to the bible were made aroudn the time of the 3rd to 5th century so there is a good chance that even this version is wrong.