Is Jannah open for me??

teguhtf

Assalamu'alaikum,,
I'm teguh. I was born in Moslem. becasue of that, i cannot feel the deep inside of my personalities. This is the first time i start a treat. There is a big hole in my heart. everytime, i see something shaking in my life. I find that there is a god. but I always have suudzan to Allah. I'm afraid to tell any one. I'm afraid to know that i have far away to the truth way. I have feel it long time. It's about 3.5 years. I'm afraid if my feeling is walking with me till I die.
Is anybody help me??
Jazzakallah
Hope Allah give you Jannah!!
teguh

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
:salam2:
my humble opinion akhi
u must seek knowledge most important
seek knowledge on islam
read the quran
and in the same time try to cleanse up one's heart from suu'zhon of Allah
from any kind of mazmumah characters
pray a great deal to Allah
put ur trust on Our Creator who knows urself better than u do
mix with good and pious people
and dont stay alone thinking too much as im afraid shaiytan will whispers bad things
plis do correct me if ive said anything wrong or offensive
i pray that Allah will lighten our heart with a vast of taufik and hidayah aminn
jazakallahu khair :SMILY259:

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

jannah is open for anybody who fervently hopes for it .
for the owner of Jannah is Allah the Most merciful of those who show mercy.

only one who decides that he will not get jannah will not get it because u have no right to make such a decision.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

Allah accepts wrong livesand rectifies them but Allah does not accept wrong perceptions of Him.

so expect the best.
ameen
meet u in jannah :)

teguhtf

:salam2:
Thank You Ukhti & Akhi,
Well, I dont know where to start it. How I take Taubatan Nasuha?? Everytime i take taubat I break my promise to Allah By my self. Now, I see that live without right faith is empty. there is no usage in life.
I've entered some Islami Organization. But there is much different. One attack another. I'm confused!!
Hope Alloh Show Us the right Path!!
:wasalam: