Is that right?

muslim-girl

Asalamaleikum warahmatullahi wabarakatu my dear brothers and sisters in islam..

I got a question accoding mahram. I have some important buisness to do in another city near my city. It only take half an hour from my city, do i really need a mahram to go with me? Im not going to be there for hollyday or anything, just do some buisness and back again the same day..

- I hope u can give me any fatwa or advice inshaAllah..

Jazakallahu kehyrum. BarakAllahu feekum.

4mMadara2Amina

...Salam alykom Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu....

Sorry for my question, but what exactly is meaning of Mahram? :tti_sister: Male person?:hijabi:

muslim-girl

Its mean a male person in ur family wheter ur brother, husband, father, uncle, ur sisters boy, ur brothers boy and so on... All the male person u can marry ..

Alllah knows best..

Sorry for my question, but what exactly is meaning of Mahram? :tti_sister: Male person?:hijabi:

4mMadara2Amina

:))

Thank you so much for the explaining. Nice to know something new again. :)
May your days blow by fregnance of the flower and warmness of the love from Allah Ta'ala. Ameen.:tti_sister:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
I got a question accoding mahram. I have some important buisness to do in another city near my city. It only take half an hour from my city, do i really need a mahram to go with me? Im not going to be there for hollyday or anything, just do some buisness and back again the same day..

:wasalam:,

in hanafi school (which i follow), you can travel alone if the distance is less than 88 kms and there is no fitnah (safe and secure).