Is this for real?? 6 Million Muslims convert to Christianity yearly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcozzy

:salam2:

Ok, the poster of these youtube videos are Arab christians. Need I say more.

What I think is we need to be reminded of this Ayah:

O you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his religion (Islam), Allah will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him; humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers, fighting in the Way of Allah, and never afraid of the blame of the blamers. That is the Grace of Allah which He bestows on whom He wills. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower.[5:54]
I love Allah and Allah said he loved me first. I feel special.

We will be faced with trials, and let not the influence of any sort overwhelm you. For if you are the only person on this earth and you are muslim. You will be in paradise.

:wasalam:

Rashadi

Arab Christians are silly and unbelievable even when they try hard to lie. If that were true, there would hardly be any Muslims left in Africa. Keep in mind that it is Christians who are telling us that Islam is growing in Africa at a rate 10 times more than Christianity. How is that possible if 6 million are leaving yearly? It doesn't make sense and I wouldn't believe these Christians anyways. I even doubt if Christianity is still the largest religion in the world. But even it this silly 6 million claim were true, those would have o be the most stupid Muslims ever. They just look fake and fishy. Even the few "ex-Muslim" viedoes on youtube, which are supposed to be retaliation against Muslims, are nothing but Arab Christians pretending to be one time Muslim. Subhan Allah, it has been made easy for me to recognize these kafirs. Allah has made them look like rats and I can spot them from miles away.

I can to this day tell the difference between an Christian Arab and an Arab Muslim. I wouldn't believe their silly videos.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum wa rahmatulla

its obviously not true,

very few Muslims give up their Islaam for Christianity, those few who do, never truly understood Islaam.

We worship Allaah alone, without associating any partners to Allaah. We pray directly to Allaah and believe that Jesus was a Prophet, rather than God, or a son of God or an intermediary of any sort.

It does not matter how many Muslims there are, Islam is and will always be the truth. The Qur'aan and the Sunnah are the light that shine and extinguishes all the darkness and evil

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler

This false accusation is in total contradiction with the Qur'an itself. Allah (SWT) has said in Surah Tawbah, Ayah 33:

33. It is He Who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the Religion of Truth to manifest it over all religion, although they who associate others with Allah dislike it.

According to this Ayah, the words of Allah, Islam will prevail over all religions even though the polytheists dislike it or hate it. Once Allah has said this, it has become a promise, and that promise is that We (Muslims) shall be victorious, period. Surely the Promise of Allah is true, and Surely He (SWT) will fulfill His promise. Therefore, this youtube video is null and void. And it seems, according to what everyone is saying, that it was made by Christian Arabs, so...you get the picture.

May Allah grant us victory over the disbelieving people, and grant us all jannatul Firdous, Ameen!

AlQurtubi

Banned
who told you that brother AK? It cant be true. It must be a missionary site or some person very closely related to church :)

Amir_of_spain

I've said this soo many times in TTI, always check your sources, make sure it's reliable, referenced information, why can't you brother's do that? Instead of stressing out the muslim community with blanket, false statements and claims.

Amir of Spain.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Let's say it's true and let's say that six million Christians convert to Islam every year (the number is probably much larger) then we end up with the same number of Muslims and Christians, don't we? The difference is that Muslims with a shaky faith got replaced with ones with a strong faith, so Islam gains! Recall God's words, "And if ye turn your backs He will replace ye with other folk and then they will not be like ye." (47:38)

Anybody can say anything about anything, especially on YouTube. Don't believe anything anybody says without proof.

I've said this soo many times in TTI, always check your sources, make sure it's reliable, referenced information, why can't you brother's do that? Instead of stressing out the muslim community with blanket, false statements and claims.

Amir of Spain.

As-salaamu `alaykum.

Jazaakumallaahu khayran. Much care needs to be taken in verifying and sharing information.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Alhmamdulillah it is clear enough that this can not be truth!!!

We can not belive in everything that we hear,especialy not from some doubtfull sites and sources.
We should stick ourselves far away from ignorancy and unchecked informtions,Inshallah.

Even when this would be truth,Islam will never disaper SubhanAllah.

BigAk

Sorry my brothers and sisters... I guess I may have posted in haste... I guess I saw that this video was from Al-Jazeera and immediately thought it was legitimate especially that two muslim arabs are the ones disclosing the facts.

It is hard to believe... 6 million a year??? With this rate there would be no Islam at all in Africa. But my question still persists: Have Christian missionaries really been successful at converting Muslim Africa into Christianity?? It seems like that's their goal.... A few weeks ago I ran into some guy here in the US Who asked me where I was from.. When I said Syria he said that his teacher in College has just got back from Jordan after spending 3 years doing missionary work in that area. He didn't know how successful he was.

It really sucks that these missionaries are making a great special effort to travel abroad just for the sole purpose of converting people from Islam to Christianity... I mean... No one in Islam does what they're doing.... I wonder how successful are they??

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Sorry my brothers and sisters... I guess I may have posted in haste... I guess I saw that this video was from Al-Jazeera and immediately thought it was legitimate especially that two muslim arabs are the ones disclosing the facts.

It is hard to believe... 6 million a year??? With this rate there would be no Islam at all in Africa. But my question still persists: Have Christian missionaries really been successful at converting Muslim Africa into Christianity?? It seems like that's their goal.... A few weeks ago I ran into some guy here in the US Who asked me where I was from.. When I said Syria he said that his teacher in College has just got back from Jordan after spending 3 years doing missionary work in that area. He didn't know how successful he was.

It really sucks that these missionaries are making a great special effort to travel abroad just for the sole purpose of converting people from Islam to Christianity... I mean... No one in Islam does what they're doing.... I wonder how successful are they??

brother, shaitaan is there to throw you off the path from every corner, I doubt it many of them are successful, just go on youtube except for some fake videos made about muslims converting there is alhumdulilah barely any, and some people that do convert out of islam shamefully base religion on other actions, which is sad cuz they never really learn the beauty of islam and are like sheep that follow each other even if the 1st sheep is walking towards fire.
we should be happy Alhumdulilah that we are muslim and we should do our part to spread the message

:D brother BigAk dont you remember Sheikh AHmed Deedat speech, he was quoting from Quran( i cant remember exact verse plz tell me if you know them) and also telling us that Allah (swt) has send Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) with his deen, the religion of truth, so it may master, overcome every other deen, every other way of life, weather it be judaism, budhism, christiasm any ism, islam is there to master them all, even thou the non muslim might not like it this the destiny of its deen.

ALLAH HU AKBAR =)

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler

^ Aw, MashaAllah I remember that one, that was one of his (Ahmed Deedat) best debates. "...supercedes them all bulldoze them all, whether it be Hinduism, Christianism, Communism, any -ism" Then the audience went wild. MashaAllah I miss that brother, may Allah grant his soul peace and grant him Jannatul Firdous.

Oh and Shaheerpak I quoted the ayah in my first post, it is surah Tawbah, Ayah 33.

So even though the Christian Missionaries are making it their life's "Mission" to convert many from Islam to there way, Allah will perfect His light even though the disbelievers dislike it. And to add, Christianity is big in Africa, but so is Islam, and soon Islam will overcome InshaAllah, Ameen.

Musulmanin

I once saw an ex-"Muslim" who was saying how she was happy to learn about Jesus Christ (pbuh). I think she was saying that she was a practicing muslim and then she learned about Jesus after someone gave her a copy of bible. She was saying how she never heard of Jesus when she was a muslim. She never heard how wonderful Jesus Christ was........

Now, how does it sound to any muslim? What kind of muslim would deny great qualities of one of the Messengers of God?

The funny thing was that ignorant people listening to her "testimonial" swallowed all that non-sense ( that she was a practicing muslim and never heard of Jesus).

What kind of practicing muslim never heard of Jesus, when his name is mentioned in the Quran? And that there is entire chapter in the Quran about Mary, may Allah bless her and her son Jesus Christ. I don't think there is any muslim who practices his/her religion ( meaning sincerely follows the tenets and learns about Islam) can miss information about Jesus (pbuh).

All these claimed "Muslim to Christianity conversions" bring a lot of money to those organizations that claim to convert hundreds, thousands, millions, billions, trillions :) of muslims. They say " These people never heard of Christ, so your donation can bring a Muslim to Jesus." Some muslims might not have heard about latest developments in nanotechnology, but any true muslim heard about Allah's messender Jesus Christ. I bet any muslim knows more and loves Jesus more than any of these money making crooks.

pcozzy

Come on BigAK, you speak arabic and you have to of watched al-jazeera in Arabic.

1. It is news just like cnn, the interview is live and you would see the 2 interviewers speaking so you could even read their lips.

2. Seriously, have you ever heard a muslim sheik or imam start speaking without remembering Allah and the prophet PBUH, if you did he is not muslim. The christian plagerizers never make salam to the prophet PBUH.

3. The interview, certain numbers where brought up but it sounded like he was going to continue with a conclusion or closing thought.

Lastly, these are regular people and al-jazeera even though they take care of accuracy in reporting they can't control a person's opinion. They never stated their sources for all these numbers.

Like the others have said this is a type of deception that they are trying to pull. Like muslims never heard of Jesus PBUH before.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

^ Aw, MashaAllah I remember that one, that was one of his (Ahmed Deedat) best debates. "...supercedes them all bulldoze them all, whether it be Hinduism, Christianism, Communism, any -ism" Then the audience went wild. MashaAllah I miss that brother, may Allah grant his soul peace and grant him Jannatul Firdous.

Oh and Shaheerpak I quoted the ayah in my first post, it is surah Tawbah, Ayah 33.

So even though the Christian Missionaries are making it their life's "Mission" to convert many from Islam to there way, Allah will perfect His light even though the disbelievers dislike it. And to add, Christianity is big in Africa, but so is Islam, and soon Islam will overcome InshaAllah, Ameen.

:) nice brother its one of my favorite speeches and thx for posting the reference.
and May Allah (swt) bless Sheikh Ahmed Deedat with Jannah -- ameen
Mashallah he is the seed and inshallah cuz of the seed he planted, there will be many fruits cuz of him INSHALLAH. and Dr Zakir Naik is one of them.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Funny story out of a lecture I heard not too long ago...

A group of missionaries went to a poor village in Africa..they made all effort in missionary work to convert residents..they started with 200 people..they sat them through courses and sessions what not..they ended up with 80 after a couple of months..and after a few more months they ended up with 60 (or so)..they finally all converted and were trained to be "future" missionaries as well..on the celebration for their "graduation"..

A speaker from the Catholic Church came (apparently the missionaries were Catholic)..and gave a long speech..praising them..and making prayers..and finally said..as a reward for all of your hard work and *as we have promised* you..we will now take your needs and help you in attaining them..

Practically the entire crowd started yelling to him...

*MAKKAH!!! MAKKAH!!! MAKKAH!!!*

So these people put up with months of lecturing and training..only to ask for assistance (most likely financial) in going to MAKKAH FOR HAJJ!

Sobhanallah!..I have never laughed so hard at a story!

On a more serious note...

Even if people in THOSE numbers were ACTUALLY converting to Christianity..how does this really matter???..I do not think Islam's glory is founded upon the number of its followers or those who ascribe it to themselves as an identity!

We have 1.4 billion Muslims right now..but how many people know their Aqeedah with full comprehension and follow it purely???..how many people pray correctly???..how many people are educated on the major issues of Sharia Law which concern their everyday life???

Islam is not strong by numbers..it is strong by its authenticity..purity..logic..and legitimacy!

Whether news of such nature are true or false (and they are mostly of the LATTER type!) they do not concern me..and should not concern any of us..we should worry about the Muslims struggling now..the ones with us in college..the ones we work with..see at the masjid..take for friends..or even neighbor!

Many of them have questions they're dying to ask but feel scared or embarrassed..many of them have issues and they're suffering silently..many of them want to practice and be good Muslims but need that sincere brother/sister who will be there FOR and WITH them so they can get through it all!

I will just sum-up with the following..

Con-Statistics are weapons of the hopeless who'd been shoved into the dark corner of harsh reality and as it suffocates them harder and harder..they spit *their evil* in their attempt to get out

Allah blessed us with this deen..and Allah will protect *it* along with its *followers* Inshallah :)

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

i feel bad for saying it, but when i see arab christians ( usually ) egyptian, i tend to see them as traitors in a sense. in the US most egyptians here are actually coptic christians and they have greek like names like guirgis, morcos etc. and they usually have tattoos of a small cross under their wrist.

i know many people that come to embrace islam but i don't know many people that left islam for christianity. those that have usually leave because they either failed to really understand islam or because some missionary was handing them food, shelter and medicine. that's why it's so important that all muslims try to do more for the poor muslims in the world so that they won't be susceptible to these tricks.

AlQurtubi

Banned
brother BigAK, muslims are also doing the "Tableegh" but we call them innovators etc etc.
mashALLAH on us.

Missionaries have been working under the cover of humanity etc etc in poor areas but they arent much successfull., But they are putting their every effort. Still, you cant beleive in this conversion rate.

I know a person from states who travelled to Uganda for missionary work. He is a software engineer and now he runs his own company. He told me that either he will come to pakistan or go to Uganda. He was elected for Uganda later on. So, their work is pretty organized but not as effective as that of muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.