Is this image making?

Status
Not open for further replies.

auroran

:salam2:

The smilies, are they haram to post? For example taking picture of something animate and living is haram so is posting the smilies is considered image making because you're making copies of it?

Does the same go with printing? Am I taking this too far?

Is it possible to repent for all the pictures I have ever drawn? How do you repent?

And does the 'heavens' mean 'outer space'? So does this mean the universe is divided into seven heavens? I hope I don't come across as rude.

:wasalam:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

first of all welcome to TTI family sister. hope u'll learn more and enjoy here.

1. similies: we are not making them, but only using them.

2. also, they are just eyes and mouth. and many scholars say that drawing a picture in such a way that it cant survive is allowed. *hope i made sense*

3. Allah has made to repent from any sin very easy. a. seeking Allah's forgiveness, b. feeling guilty, c. intention not to repeat it.

4. heavens means whole universe. yes, we can say that universe is divided into seven stages. all the stars, sun, moom which we see are in the lowest heaven.

and always feel free to ask anything you wish. dont worry, we all are here to learn and improve oursleves.

twas19

As salam alaykum

My father's profession is related to the field of arts and its graphic designing they need to sometimes make images for making ads or put them into computer graphics so is it still haram ? even if we make an image on computer is it still haram ? basically he work's for an advertising company for which he needs to make newspaper ads or commercials.

walaykum salam

auroran

Jazakallahu khair, sorry for the late reply I thought this post was invisible from everybody for some reason. May Allah reward you with good.

auroran

Yes akhi he's making images so it's haram, like 3D people and animals, as far as I know.

Allah hafiz.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Is it possible to repent for all the pictures I have ever drawn? How do you repent?
:wasalam:

:salam2: little sis,

I used to draw a lot before I found out drawing animate beings was haram. First of all, I stopped drawing completely - don't worry, it's not that difficult. If you feel you have a pencil in your hand, then you must start drawing something, then draw flowers and trees, and don't draw anything living.

Next step, destroy all the drawings you have from the past. It took me a while to do this, but in the end, I took my folder where I had carefully stored pictures, and ripped them all up, thinking with every rip that I was doing this for Allah SWT. You'll be proud of yourself and then by repenting to Allah, asking forgiveness, strongly decide in your heart that you'll never do it again. It's not that difficult. Okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.