is this really a nsheed by michael jackson?

slave.of.AllahSW

AssalamoAlaikum wr wb,
a friend of mine has sent me this link and she says tht michael jackson has reverted to Islam and here is a proof tht he also did this nasheed.
when you open the link.. it says tht nasheed by michael jackson. but is has he really reverted to Islam? can anyone confirm this?

here is the link
http://www.bizbrowse.com/yarehman/islam/MP3/english-natain.htm

Jazakallahu khayrun
:salam2:

------------------------------------------------------------------

byefareed

Brother

It is indeed a very good nashid, listen to it as much as you like, but brother be a slave of Allah, don't be slave of Allah's creature, whether be him MJ or any other, don't let it change your interest.:tti_sister:

slave.of.AllahSW

It is indeed a very good nashid, listen to it as much as you like, but brother be a slave of Allah, don't be slave of Allah's creature, whether be him MJ or any other, don't let it change your interest.:tti_sister:

AssalamoAlaikum wr wb,
Alhumdulillah... it has not changed my interest. I was just curious. very happy to hear tht if the news are actually true. anyways, the nasheed it really beautiful. May Allah swt bless him for tht ( who ever did it). and I pray tht may Allah swt make all of us his slaves with his extreme mercy and blessings! InshaAllah ta'alla. AAAMEEEEN!!!

(Allahumaghfir Ummata Muhammadi :saw: )...AAAMEEEN!!!

Jazakallahu khayrun
your sister in Islam.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Umm_Talha

Subhaanaallah Brothers and Sisters

This is not Micheal Jackson! This nasheed singer is Zain Bhikha. Micheal Jackson from what I know is making a comeback in music the non muslim way. So please brothers and sisters lets focus our efforts in what Allah swt would want us to. Salaam to you all.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

This Nasheed has been doing rounds in Pakistan on people's Phone & everyone's thinking that its a Nasheed from Michael Jackson as he has become Muslim...

1) Jermaine (not Michael) Jackson has accepted Islam, Masha'Allah
2) This is by Zain Bhika; who I am not sure will be offended or happy with comparison to Michael.

AssalamoAlaikum wr wb,
a friend of mine has sent me this link and she says tht michael jackson has reverted to Islam and here is a proof tht he also did this nasheed.
when you open the link.. it says tht nasheed by michael jackson. but is has he really reverted to Islam? can anyone confirm this?

here is the link
http://www.bizbrowse.com/yarehman/islam/MP3/english-natain.htm

Jazakallahu khayrun
:salam2:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jamillah37

That is defiantly Zain!

This is very interesting. On one of his blogs I got this info:
He has a new website where you can download it for free. He has a response to the confusion of "Give thanks to Allah."
check it out: http://www.zainbhikha.com/
:mashallah: