:salam2:

tti seems to have............................. well unislamic i thought their
will be islamic
:angryblue::angryblue:

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa 'alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaah

This needs a bit more explanation. What exactly do you mean sister?

What is unislamic?

esperanza

revert of many years
wa 'alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaah

This needs a bit more explanation. What exactly do you mean sister?

What is unislamic?

ithink this could be becasue the sister is just 9 years old..so there are definitely some subjects here not sutable for her,,

iraised this subjet when she joined,but maybe now she has realised this..this is basically an adult forum ,whih ipersonally think is not suitable for such young members

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
ithink this could be becasue the sister is just 9 years old..so there are definitely some subjects here not sutable for her,,

iraised this subjet when she joined,but maybe now she has realised this..this is basically an adult forum ,whih ipersonally think is not suitable for such young members

She is 9 yrs old? I couldnt function the remote for the TV at nine!

Welcome SarahT. I hope with more reading, you might find some understanding. You could ask questions on anything you do not understand and why do you think TTI is unIslamic?
Actually it seems to be the one place where a lot of people searching for answers are finding them. Answers to many questions which we ask ourselves as we grow older....
I found my answer here... we can help you too Inshallah....

trustedfire9

you are 9 yrs old ? lol yes this forum not suitable for you

btw why do you think this forum non islamic ? , maybe because some members like me
post "lol"

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-

Just 9 yrs old!!! Cute!!... But when I was 9 yrs old... I was in my own little world.. lol.. Maybe, that's why little sister is having confusion....

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
sincere question and it whould be treated with much

tti seems to have............................. well unislamic i thought their
will be islamic
:angryblue::angryblue:

asalaam aleykum,

:ma:

in a matter of fact i accept your question Sincerely; and I wish if you could come up with more questions - similar as for sure have reasons behind this/ and the ones you will bring them up.

Yet (as i see the replies of our dear sisters and brothers...as a Nine year to this Is Why a have to put as i have and NOT a reply in real sense.
Go on Please:)

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
asalaam aleykum,

:ma:

in a matter of fact i accept your question Sincerely; and I wish if you could come up with more questions - similar as for sure have reasons behind this/ and the ones you will bring them up.

Yet (as i see the replies of our dear sisters and brothers...as a Nine year to this Is Why a have to put as i have and NOT a reply in real sense.
Go on Please:)

:wasalam:

I am sure there's a reason behind the question.. but I don't find anything unislamic...

There maybe threads that are hard to understand... But it takes some mateurity.. I guess...

kalamazoo

:wasalam:

I am sure there's a reason behind the question.. but I don't find anything unislamic...

There maybe threads that are hard to understand... But it takes some mateurity.. I guess...

thank you

i said like that...and i have reason ...While i was at the age of 5 years like that...once i found "a piece of steel"
i looked at it and came up with childish questions...From where this steel comes from...)(from america the reply....i asked Where they found it....No reply....who made it( i mean created)as i was young not knowing about the creator..yet no reply...and many stupid young ones' questions SO to this I dont want HER questions to be overlooked

it is 21st century with these gadgets and who knows the brains ?.

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
thank you

i said like that...and i have reason ...While i was at the age of 5 years like that...once i found "a piece of steel"
i looked at it and came up with childish questions...From where this steel comes from...)(from america the reply....i asked Where they found it....No reply....who made it( i mean created)as i was young not knowing about the creator..yet no reply...and many stupid young ones' questions SO to this I dont want HER questions to be overlooked

it is 21st century with these gadgets and who knows the brains ?.

YES, I get what you are saying brother... and noone is overlooking her questions.. but to find the answers one has to elaborate on the questions, too, I think.. One has to be specific in asking questions about a particular thing... and most importantly... there has to be a dialogue between people in order to find the answers... If you get what I mean...

kalamazoo

YES, I get what you are saying brother... and noone is overlooking her questions.. but to find the answers one has to elaborate on the questions, too, I think.. One has to be specific in asking questions about a particular thing... and most importantly... there has to be a dialogue between people in order to find the answers... If you get what I mean...

asalaam aleykum,

Yes,I did get what u mean and thanks.