MaShaAllah! Islam: fastest growing religion in the world

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamu'alaikum
greeting!
"Islam is the fastest-growing religion in America, a guide and pillar of stability for many of our people..." HILLARY RODMAN CLINTON, Los Angeles Times, May 31, 1996, p.3

Masha'allah!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
"Islam is the fastest-growing religion in America, a guide and pillar of stability for many of our people..." HILLARY RODMAN CLINTON, Los Angeles Times, May 31, 1996, p.3

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Already more than billion-people strong, Islam is the world’s fastest-growing religion. ABCNEWS, Abcnews.com

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Moslems are the world's fastest-growing group..." USA TODAY, The population referance bureau

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
"Muhammed is the most successful of all Prophets and religious personalities. " Encyclopedia Britannica.

~s.a.w (pbuh)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
"Five to 6 million strong, Muslims in America already outnumber Presbyterians, Episcopalians, and Mormons, and they are more numerous than Quakers, Unitarians, Seventh-day Adventists, Mennonites, Jehovah's Witnesses, and Christian Scientists, combined. Many demographers say Islam has overtaken Judaism as the country's second-most commonly practiced religion; others say it is in the passing lane." JOHAN BLANK, USNEWS (7/20/98)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The nation's claim to be a Christian country is about to meet its first challenge: the number of practising Muslims is set to overtake Anglican Christians.... There has also been a number of high-profile conversions to Islam from Christianity. These include Mike Tyson, the former world champion boxer; Chris Eubank, the British middleweight boxing champion, who has changed his name to Hamdan; and Cat Stevens, the pop musician, who calls himself Yousef Islam.... Prince Charles courted controversy earlier this year when he reaffirmed his claim that when he succeeds the throne, he does not wish to be the defender of only the Christian faith. Rajeev Syal and Christopher Morgan Sunday Times (London, U.K.)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
"Everything made so much sense. This is the beauty of the Qur'an; it asks you to reflect and reason....When I read the Qur'an further, it talked about prayer, kindness and charity. I was not a Muslim yet, but I felt the only answer for me was the Qur'an and God had sent it to me." Cat Stevens now (YusufIslam), former British pop star.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
"Sense of justice is one of the most wonderful ideals of Islam, because as I read in the Qur'an I find those dynamic principles of life, not mystic but practical ethics for the daily conduct of life suited to the whole world." --Lectures on "The Ideals of Islam;" see SPEECHES AND WRITINGS OF SAROJINI NAIDU, Madras, 1918, p. 167.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
"A growing number of Muslims in America, more than 40 percent are African-American," Charles Bierbauer, from the Senior Washington Correspondent .

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
"The doctrine of brotherhood of Islam extends to all human beings, no matter what color, race or creed. Islam is the only religion which has been able to realize this doctrine in practice. Muslims wherever on the world they are will recognize each other as brothers." Mr. R. L. Mellema, Holland, Anthropologist, Writer and Scholar.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
"I have read the Sacred Scriptures of every religion; nowhere have I found what I encountered in Islam: perfection. The Holy Qur'an, compared to any other scripture I have read, is like the Sun compared to that of a match. I firmly believe that anybody who reads the Word of Allah with a mind that is not completely closed to Truth, will become a Muslim." Saifuddin Dirk Walter Mosig, U. S.A.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
"The universal brotherhood of Islam, regardless of race, politics, color or country, has been brought home to me most keenly many times in my life -- and this is another feature which drew me towards the Faith." Col. Donald S. Rockwell, U.S.A. Poet, Critic and Author.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
"Medieval Islam was technologically advanced and open to innovation. It achieved far higher literacy rates than in contemporary Europe;it assimilated the legacy of classical Greek civilization to such a degree that many classical books are now known to us only through Arabic copies. It invented windmills ,trigonometry, lateen sails and made major advances in metallurgy, mechanical and chemical engineering and irrigation methods. In the middle-ages the flow of technology was overwhelmingly from Islam to Europe rather from Europe to Islam. Only after the 1500's did the net direction of flow begin to reverse." (pg 253) Jared Diamond a world renowned UCLA sociologist, and physiologist won the Pulitzer Prize for his book: "Guns, Germs, and Steel."

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim:
Say, Allah , [who is] One,
Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
Allah neither begets(not he or she that give birth to) nor is born,
Nor is there any equivalent like Allah (the only one)."
~Holy qur'an:Surah al ikhlas.

Miracles of the holy quran.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
:salam:

Interesting thread. It's always good to hear people's positive comments about our beautiful deen, maashaa'Allaah. (Step one, done. On to step two - convert them!) :)

May Allah `azza wa jalla help us in staying true to the teachings of Islam.