Islam Killing of Kashmir - Kashmir Muslims Human Rights Indian Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
More than 60,000 innocent civilians, have died during the last 15-years of the conflict. Half a million Indian troops are stationed in Kashmir, terrorising the local population.[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
[vg]-1166172407554220338[/vg]

While both governments talk of peace, Unreported World reveals that, on the ground, very little has changed. For the local villagers life is a cycle of militant violence and government repression. The team arrive in Srinagar to find Indian police have just violently beaten a group of women who are protesting about the detention of two men and a woman for alleged links to pro-Pakistan militants.

Two sisters tell Jordan that around 25 masked troops from a Special Operations Group had burst in through the window and grabbed their father, mother and uncle. The children are terrified that their parents may join the 8,000 people who international human rights groups say have "disappeared" after being taken away by the security forces over the last 15 years.

Later the team visits the frontline in Kashmir between India and Pakistan, and looks into the life of villagers living there

talibulislam

cowards indians

every ten civilian r gurded by one fully armed & equiped soldiers in kashmir,they still blaming militant for it,militant r nothing but a freedom fighter as we seen how every civilian wants is freedom,u can't blame pakistan across a border 4 every thing after all that control u have on civilian life,but indian forces r nothing but cowards dogs & greedy animals.
may allah destroy them ameen

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

May Allah SWT bestow His Mercy on our brothers and sisters, please remember them in your Duas....:frown:

ameen

wasalaam

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
Me too, how can I download this video? Most of the news here just report the other side of the conflict.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Me too, how can I download this video?
:salam2:

You can download it and play it anytime with Google Video Player which you can also download at Video.Google.
The option of downloading of the Player is next to the video on the Right where it says "Download" either for Windows or Ipod.
And the insha'Allah you got the video saved on your "MyVideos" folder under Google Videos also insha'Allah.
here's the link and you can try it insha'Allah:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1166172407554220338&q=Islam+Killing+of+Kashmir

Hope I explained that good so that you may understand it:SMILY259: .

Wassalaam.

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
wow, I learned more about Kashmir in these 48 minutes than I had learned in all the years previous. I will remember, inshallah, to make du'a for all of our brothers and sisters there.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
By Allah I hope these ugly Mushrik start kissing the fire smited on their backs in Jahanam. And Hindus and Sikhs say that Muslims terrorize? Like I was seeing these miracles on a muslim website, and there was a Sikh guy that said that the miracles are stupid and fake, and he started swearing at Islam and Allah. Then later he's trying to say in the comments that all the Muslims on the board was attacking Sikh and Hindu people. Then there was war and things got ugly.
But enough of that story, Pervez Buaharaff leaves the Muslims to die. I hope Allah makes him die in a toilet like the betrayer Gulam Ahmed.

[yt]0NhDGf8t12k[/yt]

dawood_smriti

its not just indian army

Asalamalykum,

my dear brothers above alhamdullilah are concerned abt the other muslims. but brothers i could see tht all u were against the indian army, i m a kashmiri and i see almost everything tht happens in kashmir.and believe me tht its not just indian army who are doin atrocities but sum millitants are worse, who kill innocents, women and children...and thts sumthing Islam doest permit to do....May Allah guide us all ...

WaSalaam.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
He is a complete loser
i agree with u so many people sacraficed everything for pakistan and it wasnt just to be denigrated by this git face
people who wrong others will get what they deserve someway or another

some of my family are kashmiri and theyre sick of both sides but theyd hate to have india ruling cos then they would just get slaughtered.

MOSABJA

KASHMIR

The thing i regret is that in Palestine 3 million Muslims are oppressed by few thousand Israeli soldiers and all the muslim countries boycott Israel.When 6 million muslims are oppressed by more than half a million Indian army than many Muslim countries have very good relations with India.Kashmir was the main cause that Pakistan changed it's Islamic bomb into Pakistan bomb(nuclear bomb).Because when in 2002 India Had gathered 1 million forces on Pakistani border and none of muslim country came to help. Pakistani air cheif marashal said

"This is the day Muslim Ummah wil never forget"

As far as mujahideen are concerned they are the one who liberated half of the Kashmir and Inshallah they will get the other one too.it is mentioned in HADITH

While Abu Hurayrah said, "The Messenger of Allah (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) promised us the conquest of India. If I was to come across that I will spend my soul and wealth. If I am killed then I am among the best of martyrs. And if I return then I am Abu Hurayrah the freed."

(Ahmad, an-Nisa'i, and al-Hakim.)

Zaarah

That's a really sad video and it had me in tears at times.

I'm gonna look into the Kasmir situation some more. My best friend is from Kashmir and has shown me photos of how beautiful the land is. I've never see how violent the society is and how opressed the people are though.

Thanks for sharing.

MOSABJA

SWITZERLAND OF EAST

Kashmir is called the Switzerland of east .It is one of the most beautiful places in the world.After partition of subcontinent India occupied Kashmir which was part of Pakistan .Then Pakistani mujahideen (mainly pathans(afghans) rallied and got half of the Kashmir independent but then U.N called for cease fire.Stance of Pakistan is that there should be a plebiscite and let the Kashmiris decide where they will go.Pakistan fought three wars with India on the Kashmir issue.But now both countries have turned nuclear so now the issue has gone under the carpet.In Pakistani Kashmir an earth quake struck on8 October 2005.In Pakistani Kashmir the people enjoy better rights their vote is counted as two to reduce effect of Pakistani military personnels.Still many people in occupied Kashmir raise the slogan of

(KASHMIR WILL COMPLETE PAKISTAN)

babu

every ten civilian r gurded by one fully armed & equiped soldiers in kashmir,they still blaming militant for it,militant r nothing but a freedom fighter as we seen how every civilian wants is freedom,u can't blame pakistan across a border 4 every thing after all that control u have on civilian life,but indian forces r nothing but cowards dogs & greedy animals.
may allah destroy them ameen

assalamvaleakum;
your thou;are not right.it is our main problem that we inter;in every personal matter of countries only bec,the people inv; are muslim.it is not right.islam teach us not to be partial.in pak also some are fighting&diving. what do you say about it.kashmir matter don't have any relation with islam.it is just personal.i m:wasalam: :wasalam: et a man who take side of the so called mujahidin.i asked him that how can one die for islam when he is not ready to pray 5 time.killing women&childern is not islam

A Kashmiri

My name here says it where from i belong.

What i have seen i dont think other than a palestinian brother in Gaza can see it.
I have collected the intestines of the martyered friend who had no arms to fight but was a civilian with my hands and put it back in his belly and closed it down it with grass.

I have put the human brain of a martyered kashmiri who was fighting Indian dogs ( This is our name to Indian hindu/ brahmin army ) and put it back in the skull with my hands.

I havent been able to Pray Last Salah on close friend who fought indian dogs as the indian government put on a curfew and a shoot and sight.

I have seen our sisters in an entire locality in Kashmir - named Kunan Posha being raped by the Indian army at the behest of the Hindu fanatic Governor Jagh Mohan.

I have seen and heard Mujahideens fighting and their weapons exhausted but not giving up and heard the mortars of the indian army burning the whole houses where from they had been fighting and their Last ALLAHO AKBAR before they got SHAHEED.

I have kissed 6 year old of my neighbour who was killed by the Indian army near their bunker while playing on his tricycle.

I have seen my father being dragged from my house by a indian black cat commondo and he hitting him with a gun butt for allowing people to come inside the house who were running for their lives.

I have seen the torn up Quran in the masjid which Indian forces have entered and destroyed as they believed that this place was the origin of the spirit to fight the Indian monsters and indian terrorist government.

I have seen kids becoming orphans on day to day basis as the indian forces killed his parents for no crime they have committed.

I have seen how the Kashmiri Pandit ( Hindu ) community went out of kashmir and decieved us, on Indian governors orders so that he could mass murder and target the muslim population easily. I have seen how peaceful and good we are to welcome them back to the valley of kashmir.

I have seen Mujahids fighting for days alone against 10 - 15 thousand indian troops and then becoming SHAHEED.

We havent given up, we Kashmiris will fight the Indian Brahmin/ Hindu forces till we are alive and inshallah we will be free one day.

For all who want to know more about kashmir Please visit these websites.

http://www.kmsnews.org/
http://www.kashmiraffairs.org/

Shahzad

brother kashmiri, u have made me sad wid this last post in the thread. i respect ur feelings.
Wat can we do yaar? perhaps open a forum ? or a site showing every thing openly? write to emenesty? help mujahideen? bkla bla

mali1

Asalamalykum,

my dear brothers above alhamdullilah are concerned abt the other muslims. but brothers i could see tht all u were against the indian army, i m a kashmiri and i see almost everything tht happens in kashmir.and believe me tht its not just indian army who are doin atrocities but sum millitants are worse, who kill innocents, women and children...and thts sumthing Islam doest permit to do....May Allah guide us all ...

WaSalaam.

I have Kashmiri friends and I agrree with your comments. People are more scared of the militants who kill in the name of religion than the soldiers who are protecting them. Moreover, the police is the one who people complain about and its interesting to know that 90% of them are muslims too.

As far as Pakistan is concenred, look what situation it is in now..... I have not seen a crazier nation in my lifetime with everything wrong going on there. On the other hand, China and India are being lauded for their progress. Come on guys.. Wake up..... Its us (muslims) who have developed this tenedency to blame everyone for all our miseries with out relaising that we are to blame ourselves for our condition. This is what happens when we do not follow the sunnah and stray away from the path of righteousness (and keep bickering all the time).

Allah hafiz

mali1

My name here says it where from i belong.

What i have seen i dont think other than a palestinian brother in Gaza can see it.
I have collected the intestines of the martyered friend who had no arms to fight but was a civilian with my hands and put it back in his belly and closed it down it with grass.

I have put the human brain of a martyered kashmiri who was fighting Indian dogs ( This is our name to Indian hindu/ brahmin army ) and put it back in the skull with my hands.

I havent been able to Pray Last Salah on close friend who fought indian dogs as the indian government put on a curfew and a shoot and sight.

I have seen our sisters in an entire locality in Kashmir - named Kunan Posha being raped by the Indian army at the behest of the Hindu fanatic Governor Jagh Mohan.

I have seen and heard Mujahideens fighting and their weapons exhausted but not giving up and heard the mortars of the indian army burning the whole houses where from they had been fighting and their Last ALLAHO AKBAR before they got SHAHEED.

I have kissed 6 year old of my neighbour who was killed by the Indian army near their bunker while playing on his tricycle.

I have seen my father being dragged from my house by a indian black cat commondo and he hitting him with a gun butt for allowing people to come inside the house who were running for their lives.

I have seen the torn up Quran in the masjid which Indian forces have entered and destroyed as they believed that this place was the origin of the spirit to fight the Indian monsters and indian terrorist government.

I have seen kids becoming orphans on day to day basis as the indian forces killed his parents for no crime they have committed.

I have seen how the Kashmiri Pandit ( Hindu ) community went out of kashmir and decieved us, on Indian governors orders so that he could mass murder and target the muslim population easily. I have seen how peaceful and good we are to welcome them back to the valley of kashmir.

I have seen Mujahids fighting for days alone against 10 - 15 thousand indian troops and then becoming SHAHEED.

We havent given up, we Kashmiris will fight the Indian Brahmin/ Hindu forces till we are alive and inshallah we will be free one day.

For all who want to know more about kashmir Please visit these websites.

http://www.kmsnews.org/
http://www.kashmiraffairs.org/

Feel sad to read about ur experience. One thing though - There is a popular Urdu saying (Taali aek haath se nahin bajti - U cannot clap with one hand). I am an Indian muslim and proud to be one as my religion (Islam) says that "Watan se mohabbat, mazhab kaa aek hissa hai - To love ur country is a part of your deen/religion/belief).

Allah-hu-akbar

Status
Not open for further replies.