Islam, on Jinns?

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
Okay i was on youtube a few days ago when i came across this video

WARNING!!!

please don't watch this if you're a kid or feint of heart.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MR3pNUT81o[/ame]

First of all i'd like to ask you guys if anywhere in the Quran or Ahadees is it mention that Jinns can communicate with humans?

Secondly they can possess someone and they're fobidden by ALLAH SWT to not to do that. Is that true?

Other info would be appreicated too.

Murad206

La ilaha illa-Allah.
Assalamu alaikum, watch this one insh'Allah, [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0hPHKzPhcc[/ame] don't get scared.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
wallahi I had a déjà vu!it happened to me some years ago,the same identic thing!they come to feed themselves through us...and there was no camera,but a lot of witnesses who saw that.it makes me shiver...:girl3:

John Smith

wallahi I had a déjà vu!it happened to me some years ago,the same identic thing!they come to feed themselves through us...and there was no camera,but a lot of witnesses who saw that.it makes me shiver...:girl3:

If you would be kind enough to elaborate..

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
after a trauma,I started seeing presences around me.they told me that they could help me to feel better.each bad action I made in the past was their feed,every lie I said,every time I offended my mum,they fed themselves.until one day,when I knew a muslim man,married him and they became bad toward me.I didn't know jinns before,I thought it was me who acted badly,but when I watched the video,(hoping that the revelations were true)I suddendly remembered that the Imam often asked "why"did the jinn disturb me.everyone answered the same thing:<to feed ourselves from your bad actions>that's why still now they want my divorce,they try to make me discuss with my husband and to make hate my children;because they need to eat to become stronger.I didn't know anything about the Dajjal,but those creatures said that a bigger jinn sent them into my body,until the biggest one came into and "touched"me when I was asleep.they day after I didn't recognize my husband because I was already "married "to him.they claim to be worshipped from the humans,but when they fall into a muslim family they also find many problems.it's a really long story

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

after a trauma,I started seeing presences around me.they told me that they could help me to feel better.each bad action I made in the past was their feed,every lie I said,every time I offended my mum,they fed themselves.until one day,when I knew a muslim man,married him and they became bad toward me.I didn't know jinns before,I thought it was me who acted badly,but when I watched the video,(hoping that the revelations were true)I suddendly remembered that the Imam often asked "why"did the jinn disturb me.everyone answered the same thing:<to feed ourselves from your bad actions>that's why still now they want my divorce,they try to make me discuss with my husband and to make hate my children;because they need to eat to become stronger.I didn't know anything about the Dajjal,but those creatures said that a bigger jinn sent them into my body,until the biggest one came into and "touched"me when I was asleep.they day after I didn't recognize my husband because I was already "married "to him.they claim to be worshipped from the humans,but when they fall into a muslim family they also find many problems.it's a really long story

Assalam aleikum sister. thanks for sharing, ''it's really long story'' Will be great when you have time to write more about this, is good to learn from people who have come across.

strive-may-i

Knowledge of course is power. But, Information does not transform to useful knowledge on its own, it needs right mix of skill/talent, guidance, effort and patience.

A curious cat is not capable of assimilating everything. Sometimes its wise to be wary of what one seeks.

Note: An after thought

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
maybe one day I'll have enough time to share the whole story.just to make people know that it's dangerous to play with the "darkness".for those who like playing the "widja" or using the "pendulum" or through the spiritic reunions:it's a dangerous game:SMILY26:

Kakorot

maybe one day I'll have enough time to share the whole story.just to make people know that it's dangerous to play with the "darkness".for those who like playing the "widja" or using the "pendulum" or through the spiritic reunions:it's a dangerous game:SMILY26:

Does the wigi board really work though? I presume it's haram to try.

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
My fav. topic lol... Okey, I have a question.... I have heard people getting married with jinns... Is that possible?
Wierd!!

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
yes,it works above all with the persons who already have a history in their genealogyc tree.at first it start like game...that's like asking to some spirit where it is and what's its name,after such a game some people can start hearing and seeing what they were invocating for game.it happened to my mum when she jocked with my father during their youth.everybody can decide to stop them disturbing,but many times it's humans who disturb them by making those invocations.
people can get married to jinn,yes.
2 years ago,the exact day of my birthday I lost my memory,I didn't remember to be pregnant,to be mother,to be married,to read the Quran...nothing,the total emptiness..the evening o a week later,after having insisted(my husband's relatives cried by seeing my in that situation of amnesy)a male jinn talked to my husband and said him that he had come to marry me.(when my father was 25 years old the female jinn possessed him and made him do a bad thing).when I was 25 years old the son of that female jinn claimed to be my husband and made my forget everything I knew.after many attempts,he understood that we couldn't stay together,he reverted to Islam and abandoned me.when I woke up I felt like as a chain had been broken.
jinn can provocate paralisys,aborts,accidents.I know all this because I have a long story among my ancestors...it's better not to call them ,never.in my case,they came to me to make me leave Islam.

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
yes,it works above all with the persons who already have a history in their genealogyc tree.at first it start like game...that's like asking to some spirit where it is and what's its name,after such a game some people can start hearing and seeing what they were invocating for game.it happened to my mum when she jocked with my father during their youth.everybody can decide to stop them disturbing,but many times it's humans who disturb them by making those invocations.
people can get married to jinn,yes.
2 years ago,the exact day of my birthday I lost my memory,I didn't remember to be pregnant,to be mother,to be married,to read the Quran...nothing,the total emptiness..the evening o a week later,after having insisted(my husband's relatives cried by seeing my in that situation of amnesy)a male jinn talked to my husband and said him that he had come to marry me.(when my father was 25 years old the female jinn possessed him and made him do a bad thing).when I was 25 years old the son of that female jinn claimed to be my husband and made my forget everything I knew.after many attempts,he understood that we couldn't stay together,he reverted to Islam and abandoned me.when I woke up I felt like as a chain had been broken.
jinn can provocate paralisys,aborts,accidents.I know all this because I have a long story among my ancestors...it's better not to call them ,never.in my case,they came to me to make me leave Islam.

How could jinn get married to humans? They are different creatures.. how is it possible..

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
How could jinn get married to humans? They are different creatures.. how is it possible..

As-salaamu'Alaykum,

From the post linked below it appears marriage between humans and jinn is possible although I have no idea how (I think it is a bit irrelevant because in order to reach such a stage would you not have engage in unlawful activity first unless it (the jinni) is engaging in mischief?). Maybe someone more informed can explain?

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=494653&postcount=23

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
As-salaamu'Alaykum,

From the post linked below it appears marriage between humans and jinn is possible although I have no idea how (I think it is a bit irrelevant because in order to reach such a stage would you not have engage in unlawful activity first unless it (the jinni) is engaging in mischief?). Maybe someone more informed can explain?

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=494653&postcount=23

Interesting, but, really awkward.... I wonder how there children would be like.... Jinn or Human? lol..Really difficult to understand..

strive-may-i

Interesting, but, really awkward.... I wonder how there children would be like.... Jinn or Human? lol..Really difficult to understand..

Am still awed by ATP/ADP. So How about first understanding ATP/ADP, no not the Tennis agency ;)

The stories about the Jinns.......:SMILY286:
And anything related to the Haroot/Maroot..... evil tantrums...:tantrum1:
!!!
From the warnings related to them, definitely worser than getting sucked up by a craters / black holes...

Its better to understand self and see if we can make our life a better story, first!

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-

Am still awed by ATP/ADP. So How about first understanding ATP/ADP, no not the Tennis agency ;)

The stories about the Jinns.......:SMILY286:
And anything related to the Haroot/Maroot..... evil tantrums...:tantrum1:
!!!
From the warnings related to them, definitely worser than getting sucked up by a craters / black holes...

Its better to understand self and see if we can make our life a better story, first!

I know we shouldn't get ourselves into these things... But, I'm just curious as everyone else is..And it's human nature to get curious about the "unseen"... And, yes, we should make ourselves better, first.. But, what's the harm in learning about the other creatures that ALLAH created?...I have always been interested in this topic for some reason ...lol... it's just mind blowing..

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Yes, we need to seek knowledge.

But there comes a point in the Garden of Love that the knowledge one is seeking is to please Allah. Thus, the change has to be from the heart to the heart.

We know that Jinns exist. We know they are good ones and bad ones. They have been described in the Quran. The Prophet Suleiman had them work for him. We know they are to worship Allah subhana wa taala.
And it is recorded that there was intermarriage.

It is evident. It is in the Quran.