Islam vs Cristianity

Dawoodi

assalam walaikum warrahmatulahi wabarakatuhu.

I have an Idea lets make this section a tool for references in christianity and
Islam for Dawah porpuses.

we can all post here biblical references of Islam, Muhammad asaw, Allah Subhanah wata'allah and Qur'an.

also we can guive cuotes of diferent aspects of christianity that christians neglect now days...for instance like hiyab, pork, alcohol, postration etc. and show were the quran stands for it.

also we can give references here from their own surces and scholars that prove that the Bible isnt acurate and have been changed.

also cuotes of Quran regarding Esa (as) etc.

points like trinity, Esa as birth, Cristmas time, and all what is relaed to expose the deviation of Christianity today.

salam walaikum w.:SMILY47:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

Firstly, I do not like the thread title, Islam V Christianity.

This is incorrect way of giving Da'wah. We do not compare or debate Allah's perfect Religion with anyone. Nor did the Prophet or his Companions ever use such terminology. When people use Something V Something, it means that there is a fight where one person will come out victorious, one a loser or a draw. This can never happen with Islam, because Islam is victorious.

Also, this gives false legitimisation to "Christianity". There is no such thing as "Christianity". This is not a word that was used by Isa Ibn Maryam (Jesus son of Mary) nor by his disciples. Jesus (Isa) was a Muslim. He believed in Allah and worshipped him alone. He was a follower of Islam, just as every Messenger was. Islam is no new Religion.

Those people who do use Bible and spend all their time debating over it, are incorrect and not following the Quran and Sunnah. No matter how fancy their words are, or how intelligent they pretend to be in their talks and videos, this is not correct way.

Keep in mind the Prophet Muhammad :saw: nor his blessed companions, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon them, did not debate Christians using Bible. They used the Qur'an. And there is great wisdom behind that.

If someone is sincere about learning the Truth, then they will look at the Message of Allah in the Quran. The Message of Tawheed.

Those people who just want comparison and debate over Bible and Quran are mostly people who are not sincere in looking for the truth, they cling onto their ignorance.

It would be INFINITY times better if people put Quotes of the Quran and Hadith here, how many people here can honestly say they have knowledge of the Quran and Sunnah? We should be spending every second learning that....

There is no way better in teaching Islam then the way that Allah and his beloved Messenger :saw: taught us.

Allah knows best, but I do not want to see debates on this site. Thats all, please keep this in mind when replying.

Im not sayin do not put anything from Bible here, rather, be careful !! and dont spend too much of your time in looking for these things. We help people learn about Islam using the Qur'an and the Hadith.

Obviously, Using something from Bible that shows something the Christians or Jews Neglect and the Muslims do, can be an eye opener for some people, and it can be good if used wisely......... But, nobody should fall into the trap on using Bible as something that drives their arguments.

- The Bible and Torah shows that the Prophets would do Sujood like the Muslims, it shows that Allah has no partners, that Women wore hijab, also it mentions Fasting, The Prophet Muhammad :saw: is mentioned too.. etc

Here, I am just giving a simple warning to anyone who posts replies here, saying Debating is bad, and just relying on using the Bible to "Bash" Christians. - This is not good.

I have to do that, because we have all sorts of strange responses and I dont want this thread to go wrong direction or get wrong ideas. - Wasalam

Also I believe that if all Muslims truly had clear Tawheed and Aqeedah and implemented the Quran and authentic Sunnah in their lives, then calling people to ISlam would be easy peasy. We need to be united in learning and implementing the following > Fundamental Beliefs in Islam Tawheed and Aqeedah
That is the starting point.......

I didnt say you can not use Bible at all, i said be careful people Need knowledge first..of ISLAM. With knowledge people get wisdom, with wisdom people will know best way of telling people about Islam. The Best way is through Quran and Hadith. Debating with others without knowledge is sign of foolishness.

faiz_fauzi

Assalamualaikum!

The most efficient da'wah is showing good example and love.Remember when prophet Muhammad S.A.W always took care of an old jew lady.Every single time our prophet Muhammad S.A.W feed her.She will tell him how much she hates Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.But he will keep quiet until he passed away.Then Saidina Abu Bakr R.A take his responsability to feed the old lady,then she felt the difference of the treatment.Then the old lady ask Abu Bakr R.A where is the fellow that used to feed her.Took care of her.Abu Bakr R.A said, He passed away and He is Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.Then the old lady felt guilty and cry and perform her syahada right after that.

Do u see that?How great is our beloved prophet Muhammad S.A.W.Although the blind(forget to mention) lady always say bad things and insulted him he just keep quiet and continously took care of the old lady.He shows love to the old lady in his da'wah.Thats why i said showing good example and love will draG people into knowing islam!

Allah Knows Best!

Dawoodi

soo we agree alhamdulillah

salam walaikum w

so we are agree on this akhi Islam its the real and only way thats why i wanted to place some references so we can show the were the quran stand and correct those mistakes for those who dont know about it.

regarding the title i think u have a rigth point so i will change it.

still i wait for brothers and the references so we can learn how to reply to Cristians.. but not falling into idle debates wish are useless.

i dont lost time debating bible nither waist my time with some one who isnt capable of having a rational conversation.

but its good to have knowlege of Cristianity so we can shaik their grownd and teach them tawhid wich is the priority and the rigth way of Dawah.

salam w.:SMILY47:

BrotherZak

salam walaikum w

so we are agree on this akhi Islam its the real and only way thats why i wanted to place some references so we can show the were the quran stand and correct those mistakes for those who dont know about it.

regarding the title i think u have a rigth point so i will change it.

still i wait for brothers and the references so we can learn how to reply to Cristians.. but not falling into idle debates wish are useless.

i dont lost time debating bible nither waist my time with some one who isnt capable of having a rational conversation.

but its good to have knowlege of Cristianity so we can shaik their grownd and teach them tawhid wich is the priority and the rigth way of Dawah.

salam w.:SMILY47:

I agree with you. Allah says 016:125] Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance."

I suggest you try shabir ally, zakir naik, or even ahmed deedat

salam brothers

yes brother to have knowledge its good

but there is a lot of bad(i cant find any other words) questions which have never rised in our mind
and its not so helpful for our iman

and have we enough knowledge to increase our iman?

if not then its will be also not comfortable to know about some wrong things

its all was my feeling what i think about my self

because my iman is not so strong

brothers dont forget me during your dua´s