islamic knowledge

Robab

daughter of Adam
Asalam o alicom.
pls tell me urdu websites where i can get knowledge about islam and also can get answer about islam.i am waiting.i need urgently.
For example.
about quran
Hadith
study of comparative religion
Islamic history
Arabic grammar( tell me the easy way to learn arabic language and grammar)
Al fiqh
dawah(hazrat aadam to hazrat mohammad)s.a.w.

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Wa alaikum salam wr wb,

I am not aware of urdu sites. This site was sent to me by a brother. I hope you will benefit from this.

http://www.asliahlesunnet.com

The following site has got good basic courses and Qur'an dictionary in Urdu.

www.understandquran.com

You are fortunate enough who live in Pakistan (I assume) so you can study from a good teacher. Comparative Religion and Dawah is included in the Islamic studies degree offered by Islamic International University Islamabad. Al-Huda is another good institution for females to understand Quran

Wa alaikum salam wr wb

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
As Salaam Alaykum Sister,

We need to be very careful in choosing from whom we take our Knowledge of Islaam.
Also, before we learn about comparative religion and other things which has become fashionable these days, we need to learn Tawheed Aqeedah and Manhaj. because these are A,B,C,D's of Islaam.

The below site contains lectures of Dr. Murtaza Baksh, who has stiudied with many of the Scholars like:
Shaykh Saleh Al Fawzaan
Shaykh Rabee madkhali.
Shaykh and Muhaddith of Madeenah Abdul Muhsin Al Abbad.

http://www.asliahlesunnet.com

:wasalam:

Robab

daughter of Adam
need urgently

Asalam o alicom.
jazakallah sister BINTESHAFI and brother ABUBASEER.
Actually Now a days i am doing preparation for test.So i need to revise my old syllabus of Islamic studies.i want to take admission in M.phil.So All these subjects which i mentioned need complete information about that.
Alhumdullillah My all teachers are very very nice.they helped me and at this time i need to revise all subjects through internet
My test will be on objectives.
for example
in urdu
Hazrat Nooh a.s ki kashti main kitanay log thay wo kashti koon say pahar per rukhi thi??
so if any brothter or sisters can help me pls tell me very useful websites.
Because i want to get my goal.
This is Ph.d in Islamic Studies.
So also pray for me i am very found to get my goal.
Again jazakallah for my brother and sister who replied me.
May allah give u best reward.Ameen:tti_sister:
Ur sister
Robab