Islamic-media, Is it really effective??

SWORD OF SUNNA

slave Of Allah
Salam Alikom wa rahmtu Allah,

For the sake of Allah and upgrading Islamic-media to be more effective, Please share dear brothers and sisters.

Q1-what kind of programs (format/style/subject) in your point of view is really worth-watching and benefits you/ your family/ friends? What do you guys believe that Muslims esp in Britain, states and Canada really need to pay attention to? (Just Questions for brainstorming and sharing our Ideas)

Q2- What are the cool/ bad programs in your point of view of the following channels:-
1- Huda.
2- Islam channel
3- Peace tv.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

For the sake of Allah and upgrading Islamic-media to be more effective, Please share dear brothers and sisters.

Q1-what kind of programs (format/style/subject) in your point of view is really worth-watching and benefits you/ your family/ friends? What do you guys believe that Muslims esp in Britain, states and Canada really need to pay attention to? (Just Questions for brainstorming and sharing our Ideas)

Q2- What are the cool/ bad programs in your point of view of the following channels:-
1- Huda.
2- Islam channel
3- Peace tv.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:salam2:

Allah swt Knows Best!

~May Allah swt help and guide us all~Amin!

Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)

1- Huda.
2- Islam channel
3- Peace tv.

:wasalam:

Well I don't think many people even have access to these channels. I don't! and I wish I had them. My sister used to peactv at her house so I used to watch it sometimes, and mashaAllah I loved it. they had lectures, Quran, and other programs so no complaints from me.:)

SWORD OF SUNNA

slave Of Allah
:wasalam:

Well I don't think many people even have access to these channels. I don't! and I wish I had them. My sister used to peactv at her house so I used to watch it sometimes, and mashaAllah I loved it. they had lectures, Quran, and other programs so no complaints from me.:)

Why such programs haven't attracted the rest of the viewers? Do you think the time of the programs or the quality, or the subjects are not that interesting? or what exactly the main-reason? :)
That's why i hope everyone share with us his views.
I'd appreciate if you can fill out this quick and easy survey (3mins max). :)
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X7JTDDB

Jazak Allah khair.

By your intention to share with us, you are giving us a hand upgrading the quality/ effectiveness of Islamic-media. don't forget dear brothers and sisters.