Islamic ruling on beard for men

muslim

Sheik Yusuf Estes explains the ruling on beard for Muslim men based on Quran and Sunnah of Muhammad(pbuh).

[vg]1380995296846848621[/vg]​

afnan

beard men in islam

assalaamualaikum

i heard that when a muslim dies without beard, and angels come to take out his soul .i also heard that angels are specified for every sex
but if a man doesn't wear a beard then the angles for men and women fight over to decied to whom has to take the soul away then an angel to whom assigned the duty of taking away the souls of in-between comes and takes away the soul of that man.
well, i cant support this with hadith because i ve heard it .
wallah aalam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalaamualaikum

i heard .....
wallah aalam

Wa alaykum salam, if we can not provide evidence for a statement, then that statement holds no value at all. And saying/spreading such things is a sin too.

Just because you hear something doesnt mean it is true.

wasalam.

Abul Harith

Staff member
assalaamualaikum

i heard that when a muslim dies without beard, and angels come to take out his soul .i also heard that angels are specified for every sex
but if a man doesn't wear a beard then the angles for men and women fight over to decied to whom has to take the soul away then an angel to whom assigned the duty of taking away the souls of in-between comes and takes away the soul of that man.

Walaikom Salam,

The Angel of death - Malak al Mawt comes to every living being, whether bearded or non bearded, Muslim or non-Muslim at their appointed time. This is guaranteed.

I don't know where you got this notion of angels appointed per gender? What you mentioned is strange. This has no substantive basis in the religion unless backed up with Islamic text - i.e Quran or authentic Sunnah.

wallah aalam

Don't take everything you hear to be the truth. We as Muslims should be more vigilant about what we accept when it comes to our religion. People say all sorts of things that they have 'heard' when in fact it might just be completely untrue.

May Allah help you increase in knowledge and understanding of the deen.

Wasalam

dalbadhar

Assalamualaikum Brother ..

Innovations are started spreading because of accepting everything whoever says in the name of Islam...
We have to read Quran and Hadith and look for evidence or
get the proof from scholars and must verify it ...
All the innovations will bring us to the Hell Fire..
We should not hear and follow blindly ..

May Allah increase our knowledge in Islam and Guide us in our life here and Hereafter ..

Wasalaam