Islamic ways of getting married?? NEEED help!!!

Nabilah

[COLOR="Magenta"]:salam2:

I was wondering the other day what the islamic way of finding your ideal husband.....

My friend wants to get married and she doesnt know who to go to...

she doesnt want to tell her mum she is ready :p thas her opinion and so she wants to know any other way? that is islamic...

plz get back to me

:wasalam:
:hijabi:[/COLOR]:hearts:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa Alaykum Assalam..sister in islam..
the best way i know in marriage..it come from telling her family she's ready and want to marry..and the best for her family is chosing good husband for her..

<wasalam>

alya

marriage

:salam2:i agree she should talk to her mother,how old is she anyway?Islamically the parents do find someone for there daughter or ppl come and ask.:blackhijab::wasalam:

rieszky

Salaam

She should approach her mom first...if she is shy to talk about it with her father first...good luck to your fren may she met with a responsible husband ameen....

Rashadi

[COLOR="Magenta"]:salam2:

I was wondering the other day what the islamic way of finding your ideal husband.....

My friend wants to get married and she doesnt know who to go to...

she doesnt want to tell her mum she is ready :p thas her opinion and so she wants to know any other way? that is islamic...

plz get back to me

:wasalam:
:hijabi:[/COLOR]:hearts:

I would suggest the best thing to do is to tell her family that she wants to get married and that she is ready. It is common among Muslim familes to help find a good partner for marriage and make suggestions. Of course they can't force her to get married but they can definitely help and make suggestions. They can ask others and she can also tell others such as friends and they may also look around and let others know about it. If she is a revert and mostlikely does not have Muslim parents, she could check at the masjid and talk with the imam and have something established, inshaAllah.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I've same opinion, the best person you must tell that you are ready to plunge is your parents. Allah will be pleased with you if your parents are pleased with you.

yakubpasha

Cmon guys she suggests that she doesnt want to tell her mother and everyone suggest that she should talk to her mother :). She must be shy or other factors may be there.

So i would suggest somone other than the girl suggesting indirectly to the mother that the daughter should be married.

Talk about how xyz is so happily married... How its good if we get married early. How xyz really likes to play with her grandson etc. Tell her how Aishwaria Rai ran away with so many men as she was not married :) JK

I noticed a lot of times if some one is told go do this they will say no but if they are suggested indirectly and they feel that they came up with the idea then they push for it.

Salam