Israel is Sorry, it's a Mistake

Storm

SiStEr
It doesnt matter whether you apologize or not. You are going to meet your maker one day, that is enough for us. On that fateful day you will really be sorry.

al-muslimah

“Sorry” ? ”Deeply Sorry” ? “It’s a mistake” ? God!!! Isn’t that annoying??!!! Are they out of their mind or something ?!!
I Just hate them!!!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

Mistake and they are deeply sorry about killing civilians? Really? This article has published in Jerusalem Post at May 30, 2007:

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1180527966693&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

During Isreali attack to Lebanon at 2006 The Talmudic council of Rabbis and Torah sages known as “Yesha” gave statement like this one:

Israel shouldn’t apologize for killing enemy civilian since according to Halacha or Jewish religious law there is no such thing as civilians and innocents in war time.

:SMILY335:

dianne

i just read it today,what sorry? can take their life back huh?

theyre just bad than Saddam hussien.yesterday i read the paper,it said when iraq in the rule of Saddam hussien,he supported the widow with the monthly expenses,land & job.now no more since US attacked.

Sabra

Assalamu Alaykum Warahmatullah,

Sorry, Grief, Regret. These people don't even know these feelings. Allah(swt)
Has said in the Quran: "and these people (christians and jews) will have hatred in their hearts untill the Day Of Judgement". Even the jews in America
have said they support the right of Israel to stay in Palestine and to defend theirselves, except for a very small group.As Allah(swt) Has said: " except for a few of them that you will find following the Right Way". I ask Allah(swt) to help the Palestinians and make them Victorious in this life and in the Hereafter, by His(swt) Will.

Ya Allah(swt) have Mercy on Your Ummah..................

Peace

OsMaN_93

Here to help
well sorry !!! is not enough u fat ugly evil *********.......
LAYERS..
ITS A MISTAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND U REGRET IT ... OH YH AND THEY SAY "WE DEEEPLY REGRET IT ... BUT ISREAL WILL NOT STOP" . WAT THE HELL THAT DONT MAKE SENCE!!!!:angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred:
:angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred:
:angryred::angryred::angryred:
:confused::confused:
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
god damn u isreal!!! god damn u isreal!! god damn u isreal!!
hope ALLAH WILL TEACH U A LESSON ,YA RAB!!!
i hope u gt irrased frm the map toooo.....

abdul hai

One Flag, One cause
:37 OMG astak firollah!!!!!!! Your sorry? I mean are you serious after killing thousands of civilians your sorry? I mean what is your heart made of? Inshallah the muslim nation will rise and distroy into ashes! inshallah, just like when Islam took over the roman empire!!!! allah ho akbar!!

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Just by hearing the woman crieng and shouting, and seeing these children shot and carried made me cry. how long are they going to suffer, and that man saying; It's a mistake, i just wanted to make him shut up. astagfour allah. May Allah subhana wa ta'ala help the palestinians, iraqes, and every people that are leaving in complete fear. amin....:tti_sister:

cmelbouzaidi

You can see the two Israeli representatives as well as their military guy in the interviews are devoid of normal human emotion. May Allah forgive me but I just loathe them. I can't even imagine being Palestinian and living under those conditions, a child isn't even safe sleeping in his bed at night. May the reward be great for these people who have greatly suffered in this life in the Hereafter, Amin.

Muslimboy2222

Asalam Aleikum
Brothers & sisters in islam, i knw it's very hurtful to see other muslims being killed for nothing & most of us feel we can't do anything but this is not a reason for us to abuse these people who are doing such things. Instead we muslims should have alot of courage & remain firm in our deen, so what im trying to tell you is that we muslims should be just & fair to all. Remember Allah swt is all knowing & has got a plan for everthing in this world, so remain calm & put your faith in Allah swt.So watch what comes out from your mouth & also what you write. Inshallah i hope that we muslims be tolerant & peaceful just like Prophet Muhammad saw, with this i also hope that you understand the meaning of my comment.

Waliekum Salam

alafil63

Assad the Quiet
Who commit crimes, atrocities and evil acts sooner or later will have his pay.
And will be a hard pay.

As i said in another post, i have my suspicions that there is some people in high places of BOTH sides that breath on the fire of war.

Of course, im too little for have a proof and discover these people, but my suspicions remain.

I will do a new post explaining all.

Salaam