Israel Stealing Water From Lebanon

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[img=left]http://www.sana.org/servers/gallery/20060920-135355_h68635.jpg[/img]BEIRUT, (SANA) – Lebanese President Emile Lahoud denounced Israeli continued violations of UN Security Council resolution No. 1701.
Lebanese National Agency for Information said that President Lahoud, during meetings with a number of Presidents participating in the UN General Assembly's session in New York, condemned the Israeli new attempts to extend pipes to pull water of Wazzani Spring towards al-Ghajar town which Israel still occupies the town's Lebanese side within the 'blue line'.

President Lahoud warned against the consequences of such practices, calling on the UN to swiftly act in order to prevent Israeli from going so far in its aggressions.

President Lahoud underlined that the siege Israel imposed on Lebanon inflicted big losses on the country's economy, hinder relief efforts and delay the rebuilding process in the areas destroyed by internationally-banned bombs.

Thawra –Zahra

afnan

lol
somewhere stealing oil ,at other water . i think they dont have of thier own but brutality.:confused:

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Allah is watching; Believers know that there are two plans unfolding here - one for good, and one for evil. It is not hard to distinguish the two, and we ALL know who ultimately prevails: God. Try not to be too disheartened, my dear respected brothers and sisters. Remember who's side we're on, and do not give in to Satan's whispers for hatred or fear. he's like some cracked-out, toothless brat of a dungbeetle playing his foolish game of human-chess: he takes the black pieces and forces them onto the white, knowing that the white pieces will have to do SOMETHING in return. he even gives advice to the white pieces, telling them that his strategy for them is the wisest, while also telling this secretly to the black pieces.

There is an alternative to this game of human-chess, my dearest respected brothers and sister: Concede. Stand up (with God) and leave the chess game. Just walk away, and believe that Allah will deal with the rest. Those who do not fear and love Him will surely be among the losers.

Assalamu Alaikum =)

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
The Whole Truth, and Nothing but the Truth.

My dear respected Brothers and Sisters, across all humanity,

Unless this tragic human downward spiral is brought to a finale, those with intentions anything other than purely good and humane will not stop at any level of national sovereignty or human rights violations. Verily, this is the Mystery of Babylon, my brothers and sisters: Slavery of humankind; exploitation at every oppourtunity; Greed before need; I am not my brother's keeper; We are not One (people); Divide and conquer; Darkness consumes the Light; Knowledge in the Hands of the Few.

As for their faces, their homes, their businesses, and the darkest of pits where they do worship Satan: Allah knows all of this. He Will Not Let Humanity Die. Allahu Akbar!

They will take the wood and the water from Canada: Heck, America has already taken 1 billion dollars worth of our softwood lumber. They will take our oil, if allowed.

They will take whatever is left of Africa, hoping to wipe out those people with man-made diseases such as AIDS and others. They will bring in weapons from previous wars and incite the African peoples to hate one another, blinding them from the true Enemy who laughs quietly in dark corridors. Africa's gold, diamonds, lumber, farmlands.

They will take the very hearts of the Chinese people, brainwashing them so that they have a VERY productive band of slaves. Verily, even now a sort of slavery consumes the Chinese people. How many things do you own that are "Made in China", and for how much were they sold to our markets? How much are our markets selling them for in return, to us? We must cease buying from China until the CCP government agrees to respect human rights and to increase the standard of living for its people, with peaceful protests of all kinds.

After global warming brings Russia out of the ice age, they will pounce upon it for farmlands and to exploit however possible. The Russian people are broken in heart and humiliated currently, suffering from alcoholic Vodka poisoning and internal hatred.

They will force any simple human being or nation that has the potential to resist or retalliate to bow down before them, to kneel under false promises of evil intent. But we must remember Chapter 1: "You alone we worship." Indeed, Him alone we need to ask for HELP! We are Muslims! We bow to NO MAN, and to NO JINN! Remember, my brothers! Remember, my sisters! Remember, please..! Take a look at Pakistan, yesterday, if you need proof.

And if you are overwhelmed by what I have revealed to you this 4th day of Ramadan, 1427 years since your (and now, our) final prophet (peace and greetings to you, Muhammed) came to warn you, you need only to look to your Qu'ran. To the Final Chapter. Indeed, This Is Our Final Chapter. Remember, He (Allah, to whom I am a glad servant) is the First and the Last! Remember! Oh my people, remember!

"Remember, remember the fifth of November,
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason,
Should ever be forgot..."

WATCH THE MOVIE: V FOR VENDETTA, my dear brothers and sisters. =)

"Mourn not the dead that in the cool earth lie,
But rather mourn the apathetic throng, the cowed and the meek,
Who see the world's great anguish
and its wrong, and dare not speak."

And who's profiting from all this? Who are the ones in abundance while others starve? I will tell you. Those who profit from Heroine trade, internationally, and indeed all drug trafficing. Those who spread hate, fear, and lies. Those who are Drunk with power. Those who don't treat others as they would like to be treated. You want names? George Bush, and his America. The Vatican. Mafia bosses and Hell's Angels. CIA directors. The European Union. The Isreali State of Terrorism. The Chinese Communist Party. International Monetary Fund. The Illuminati, and its New World Order. And last, but certainly not least: The puppetmasters who control the media industries.

But my brothers and sisters, guess what? I actually have so much hope for every continent. For every tribe; for us, as humanity. I firmly believe that the second coming of Jesus is now imminent, who loves every believer and good intender on this planet and despises all those who propagate evil intentions. His justice will be perfect, as he is a true servant of Allah, for Allah is perfect. And no servant is greater that its Master. This includes You. This includes Time. This includes Gravity. This includes Knowledge. This includes... The Moon. Watch for the Blood, my brothers and sisters. Listen for the Trumpet, but do not turn back for any material possesion nor any person. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches (and peoples).

If you believe as I believe, if you know as I know, pass this message on. Get it out there, everywhere you can. Just copy and paste. =) And finally, know that I am only doing this to serve our Lord and to save & protect you, my brothers and sisters in Islam (indeed, in Humanity). I do not know what will happen to me now, other than only that which Allah has willed. I have a feeling that I will not be amongst you for much longer. I feel as though I have fulfilled my purpose. The purpose for which Allah guided me since I was born.

May God accept my efforts and my prayers, and forgive me of any sins. I did my best. Peace is the only path.

Assalamu Alaikum,
Brother Ahmed

PS: This one's for any government official who might happen upon this message. If you think your Foreign Policy doesn't effect the whole world, including your home country, think again. This policy of "smoking out terrorists" in foreign countries DOES have consequences at home that are hugely destructive. Before you can pull the splinter from your brother's eye, you must remove the plank from your's.