Israel

dianne

muka_hadapan.jpg

Could'nt imagine in Palestine...im speechless after saw this pics.

sajjuaiah

As-salaam Alaikum,

Lanth Allah Al-yahood alzalimoon. :tti_sister:

I am really very shame of my arab brothers they do nothing to negotiate.
Rather they close the boders to kill my brothers, sis, children, mothers.
Very sad. I dont know when they wake up.

I am sure they wake up when their own kids own mother or brothers will taste the death of Isreali bomb with uranium.

They will wake up when they die, infront of Allah with shame and humaliation.:astag:

Oh "Arab" wake up before its too late.
you cannot be on your seat for more than 60 or 70 years. that's it. :astag:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
:salam2:
ya! allah hanya kau saja yg bolih menghancurkan yahudi laknatullah

saya amiinkan...sejak Gaza dibedil oleh tentera jahat yahudi ni saya tak putus-putus berdoa sdr kita di sana. Cuma bertawakal kpd Allah...tak tahu bila Allah akan lenyapkan yahudi dan kuncu kuncu nya.

dianne

saya amiinkan...sejak Gaza dibedil oleh tentera jahat yahudi ni saya tak putus-putus berdoa sdr kita di sana. Cuma bertawakal kpd Allah...tak tahu bila Allah akan lenyapkan yahudi dan kuncu kuncu nya.

kekuatan ummah terletak nya tunjang islam,boikot produk israel secepat mungkin

etoile_de_mer

Ya Allah Plz make Justice...Plz help those who are oppressed ..without any doubt u have POWER over everything...

dear brothers & sisters..we should be very patient...and continue to make duas ..as dua is the weapon for us believers to fight those zalimoun...

those arab leaders ARE USELESS........they just sit & watch...they got money & food...they don't feel for others:(

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

May Allah forgive us..May Allah give us strength. If I were a rock..I would wish a Muslim would use me to hurl upon a Zionist.

dianne

Salaam,

May Allah forgive us..May Allah give us strength. If I were a rock..I would wish a Muslim would use me to hurl upon a Zionist.

salam brother & sister,
yesterday when i was perform solat maghrib,my mind just imagining everything happens in palestine,until i forgot what rakkaat that i perform,astagfirullah,i feel so saddd my tears easy to come out unrealised.may Allah swt forgive me.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
I give 10 years --- Max.

I have a strong feeling that within 10 years all these criminals will be gone from the face of the earth and these attrocities will end.
How will that happen?
Well... For that read Hadiths of our Prophet Mohammad :saw: .

When crime and cruelty reaches a high level, it is eliminated from the face of the earth. And I believe this global Lucifarian enterprise is moving towards its end.

Please remember this post, and in 2019 look back and see if I was right or not.
InshaAllah.... I will be right.
:wasalam:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
ALLAH (swt) is the best of Planners.

I have a strong feeling that within 10 years all these criminals will be gone from the face of the earth and these attrocities will end.
How will that happen?
Well... For that read Hadiths of our Prophet Mohammad :saw: .

When crime and cruelty reaches a high level, it is eliminated from the face of the earth. And I believe this global Lucifarian enterprise is moving towards its end.

Please remember this post, and in 2019 look back and see if I was right or not.
InshaAllah.... I will be right.
:wasalam:

Assalamu 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh

Brother they already believe that they have only a very short period to survive as a country. Read the following carefully and think again. I have posted it in another thread but now think it should be posted here. I have only edited the death figure.

When the First World War came to an end, the League of Nations (world organisation before UN) gave permission to the British government for the settlement of Jews in the land of Palestine. It was in 1947. Soon after that, the whole world became shocked when they declared an independent country named as Israel on 14 May 1948. It is all done with a very secret plan.

Some of the Jews were happy about their settlement as they are able to live under one flag and one government, despite of living everywhere in Europe and other places. However, there were some people who were sad about their settlement. This was because they believe the fathers of Jews who said that Israel can survive only for 74 years. They believe that 74 years is from the date they settle in a place independently. This has known very clearly after the winning of 1982's war with Lebanon, by a high ranked person of Israel. It is Menachem Begin, the Prime Minister of that time who said, "According to Tawrat, Israel can survive safely for 40 years". From this statement, we know very clearly that he was referring to the "news" given to them by their fathers. [Just find the difference between the date they settled and the date they won the war (i.e; 1982-1948=34). Then subtract it from the 74 years (74-34=40)].

As they do not want to end their settlement although they believe they can't survive more than that, they have been very careful for any kind of danger they may face. For that purpose, many "independent" bodies are created and the government fully obeys them. You might have heard from media about the shock Israel had, when one of such organisations released a report saying that the Arab population of Qudus is increasing really fast. It says that the percentage of Arab population in Qudus in 2020 will be 40% of its total, although its 34% in 2007. You can see from Israel's short history (only 60 years), how many times it offended or started war with its neighbours. Doesn't it show their reality and how afraid they are? They have been killing so many civilians in this short history. Here I will try to mention few from them (yes it is very few from the total they had).
Naser Al-Din Massacre
The Tantura Massacre
Beit Daras Massacre
Dawayma Massacre
Houla Massacre
The Massacre at Qibya
Kafr Qasem Massecre
Khan Yunis Massacre
The Massacre at the Sabra and Shatila Camps
Al-Aqsa Mosque Massacre

I can go on still, but will stop from here.

Today also they are the same as they were before. Up to now, they have killed more than 640 brothers and sisters in Gaza, wounding thousands.

O ALLAH! You are the Lord Who gave us victory in the battle of Badr when 300 of us fought against thousands of Kuffar with weak and few weapons. Grant us victory over the Kuffar like the day you gave in the battle of Badr and make our iiman strong as the time of Badr. Amiin Ya Rabbal ‘Aalamiin.

Brothers and sisters please remember the Ummah in your duas especially brothers and sisters of Palestine.

Wassalam ‘Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

-brother IbnAdam-

dian

Assalamualaikum
We don't need to negotiate with jewish and nashara. Let's unite under "Lailahailallah Muhammadarrasulullah'. To all muslims in the world, it's time for us to go for jihad to Palestina, Afghan, Iraq, Khasmir, Somalia and all part of the world that attacked by kuffar. Negotiation doesn't work anymore. They want our blood for their amusement. I hope Allah Ta'ala curse them and send them to jahannam.
ALLAHU AKBAR

dianne

we need to boycott the products of israeli as soon as possible,here in my country already start to boycott!

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I don't speak Malay, but I understood two words easily: yahudi laknatullah :)

While I understand your anger, I respectfully advise you to limit the cursing to the Zionist. Not all Jews are evil. Some are pretty good and even some do not approve of the state of Israel altogether.

I agree brother Ayman not all jews are terrorist like Ehud Olmert. But majority of jews voted Olmert into office and soon they are going to do just that to place Tzippi as next PM, only "cannibal" and heartless woman that killed many harmless babies I ever heard in this era. But I agree, we can't condemn plainly all jews, there are good jews also.

Zahra08

Some people say that this war happening in Palestine was strategically done. Isreal is having elections and they want to portray this image that their tough.