Serious It is good thing Praying

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
Abjad Abjad · 3 followers
24 minutes ago ·
Abjad Abjad
http://www.euronews.com/2013/04/18/obama-rouses-the-congregation-at-boston-memorial-service/

It is good thing Praying to the Lord; but have we humans forgotten something; i.e. Humans pass their laws such as "Gay Marriage"
I think we should put our heads and think why to all these calamities.

Obama rouses the congregation at Boston memorial service
www.euronews.com
world news - To heal the wounds of the Marathon bombing an interfaith service has been held at the Cathedral of the Holy Cross in Boston, attended by President Barack Obama and his wife…

Obama rouses the congregation at Boston memorial service
www.euronews.com
world news - To heal the wounds of the Marathon bombing an interfaith service has been held at the Cathedral of the Holy Cross in Boston, attended by President Barack Obama and his wife…

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum

It is good to pray, alhamdulillah but we are not leaders and the power is not in our hands. We can do our best on a local scale, inshallah.

Our Ummah has leaders ? Who are they, where are they and what they do to help muslims all over the world ?
I ask with sincerity, not ironic, i am revert and i dont know much about islamic structure of who takes decisions. Or we all depend only on the political leader of the state we live in ?

May Allah help us.

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
may Allah help us;amin

today i heard
for the first time on Syrian Mufti(on tv)that Islam forbids kilings>anyhow thank u for sharing.

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
I ask with sincerity, not ironic, i am revert and i dont know much about islamic structure of who takes decisions. Or we all depend only on the political leader of the state we live in ?

May Allah help us.

May Allah help us...Amin.

dear sister;
as always we have tried to convey the message that:-
"Know ISLAM before Knowing the Muslims"

take for my example Personal experience:-
Had I not been lucky(by HIS MERCY)
I WOULD have not put my energy and time for ISLAM
and who were the cause.....??
Ya Rabana Nsur ISLAM wa Lmuslimiyyn Wa ayed hum-bl Haq Wa Din Birahmatika yaa Arham Raahimiyyn