it makes me cry!!!!

OmarFarooq

:salam2:

i wonder why Allah swa created Pakistan for those muslims in the Indian subcontinent but those Indian muslims have tried to be patriot indians but it has not helped them they have tried to hate Pakistan like other indians but it has not helped them. :astag:

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam
i wish i could do something for my brothers n sisters in india n kashmir.
i realy cried seeing these pics.
why just muslims suffers from all these why??
but the root cause of all these is this that we muslims are not united.
i am sure that if we all muslims stand unite then no one will b able to defeat us INSHA ALLAH.
i wish that muslims will b united togather oneday INSHA ALLAH.
i wish i could teach these hindues a be fitting lesson.
o ALLAH helps us all
aamin .
waslamn

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Brother Shahzad don't forget that just 60 years before you were also the part of India...You were also called as Indians...
No,Doubt Muslims suffers a lot in India....I can't say much about themm...
But according to my little knowledge abit Indian Muslim,they always want to leave peacefully,they love to have a secular state..Plz don't forget that Islam doesn't allow the hatred towards any religion and race.....
And don't forget that Allah has blessed this land on which He build a world famous Madrasa DARUL ULOOM DEOBAND....and this soil has produced many world famous ulema's......

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
after seeing the site, my hatered for hindus has increased alot

ISLAM DOESN'T ALLOW HATRED TOWARDS ANY RELIGION AND RACE.

YOU ARE NOT SHOWING ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HINDUS AND MUSLIMS...
MUSLIMS ARE KNOW FOR THEIR LOVE FOR ALL,ALL,ALL....BEAUSE WE BELEIVE THAT ALL ARE THE CREATIONS OF ALLAH(SWT)...

Shahzad

wsalam Brother Hussain

Its nice to know about ur peacefull nature but peace some times never works. Imagine if Nabiu (SAW) tried peace in Badar war, wat would have happened?

i didnt say any thiung about indian muslims. I was talking abt hindus. You are very right about the fact

that Islam doesnt allow hatred but if one kills our brother innocently, dont u feel angery?

Hinus have done this in the past as well. whether its 1947 or 1971 ir before 1947.

Muslims in india want to live peacefully but these hindus wont let them do it. Its in their nature , the deception.

Sister has written correctly that we are not united and also we have left Jihad as a whole, thats why we are suffering, according to Abu Bakar (RA).

Bottom line is the islam is the religion of peace but it doesnt mean that if some one is coming to kill, u present ur self in front of him. Instead, ALLAH says in Quraan, fight as he fights wid u. So, brother dont mix it up. I opologize , if i have offended any one here

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

i wonder why Allah swa created Pakistan for those muslims in the Indian subcontinent but those Indian muslims have tried to be patriot indians but it has not helped them they have tried to hate Pakistan like other indians but it has not helped them. :astag:
Its not as clear cut as that either, creating/ending the existance of countries is a sensitive job, the muslims already living in the area which became Pakistan, some of them had a huge problem with allowing the 'muhjiroon' muslims coming in to their land. Crazy.

after seeing the site, my hatered for hindus has increased alot
lol
salam
i wish i could do something for my brothers n sisters in india n kashmir.
i realy cried seeing these pics
Dont cry, it doesnt help anyone, if you cant help but cry just make sure you're making du'a while your at it..yeh? inshAllaah.

wsalam Brother Hussain

Its nice to know about ur peacefull nature but peace some times never works. Imagine if Nabiu (SAW) tried peace in Badar war, wat would have happened?

i didnt say any thiung about indian muslims. I was talking abt hindus. You are very right about the fact

that Islam doesnt allow hatred but if one kills our brother innocently, dont u feel angery?

Hindus have done this in the past as well. whether its 1947 or 1971 ir before 1947.
hindu's will be Hindu's, jews will be jews, christians christians... kuffar will be kuffar. The Abu Jahl of arabia is still the Abu Jahl of India/Pakistan/Kashmir/wherever! The fact of the matter is the muslims have ceased to be muslims. Thats whats changed in the equation here - nothing else, Islam has always has had and always will have its enemies from the beginning to the end.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
"Whatever calamity and misfortune befalls you, it is because of what your own hands have earned" (Soorah ash-Shooraa 42:30) and

"Whatever evil befalls you, it is from your own self" (Soorah an-Nisaa 4:79)

"Indeed Allaah did fulfil His Promise to you, when you were killing your enemies by His permission; until you lost your courage, disagreed over what was commanded, and disobeyed" (Soorah al-'Imraan 3:152),

" Verily, Allaah does not change : people's condition unless they change what is in themselves." (Soorah ar-Ra'd 13:11).

" Verily, Allaah will Most certainly support him who supports His cause; verily, Allaah is Most Powerful and Almighty." (surah al-Hajj 22:40).

Laura

Assalamuailakum,
Brothers and sisters..........

Genocide is the worst crime against humanitity and possibily the worst crime in the eyes of our Lord. Noeone from any race culture or religion should have to suffer such barbaric torture.........and may Allah bless these muslims and help the survivors stay strong and firm in faith. Allah will reward those who stand strong against persecution.

I would like to add though.......we must not tar all hindus with the same brush. If we do that we are no better than the many people who assume all muslims are terroists. There are many millions of hindus who want only peace with others.

And ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE AND TOLERANCE...................

Salam, my Allah Bless you all

Ummzaina

Assalaam alaikum,

We must try to make those who live near us to understand Islam better and help them in any way we can.
We can only feel the anger inside us and pray to Allah(swt) for those of us who are suffering in this world that Allah may grant them Jannah.Insha Allah!

We must be strong and not be divided among ourselves.Hating others is not going to solve much,but if need be we must be ready to support our brothers around the world in word and deed.

May Allah grant us patience in times of hardship and fitna.

Wa alaikum salaam

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalaamu alaikum,

Eeesh Muslims are labeled as terrorists but turns out we're the victims of terrorism.

May Allaah swt make those who died in the hands of those hindus among the Shaheeds Ameen.

omar06

In the day of judgement when the unbelivers will be crying and wishing if they were muslims. when it will be our day, sitting on the couches of diamond and beds of gold. when each of them will be thrown in the hell fire. What will explain to them what hell fire is, its sparks are as big as a Castle and it leaves nothing the fuel of it is stone and blood, and that shall be the end of the unbelivers.

Rare Rose

dear brothers and sisters....
this link shows the real face of indian terrorists,,,,,,who cut and burnt our brothers and sister,,,,in 2002 gujrat riots,,,,,,stil they r moving freely...no one dear to go agaist them....

http://indianterrorism.bravepages.com/gujarat pictures 1.htm

May ALLAH (SWT) protect us all and give us the stregth of immaan..

:wasalam:

asalamu aliakom my sisters and brothers
Everywhere there are difficulties and problems ..
I hate terrorist people who kill and massacre other people ..
We have to be strong Muslims to protect Islam until the end ..
Salam :SMILY259:

ed209

i saw a video about riot in Gujrat on utube last year.after seeing it,i was completely shocked and my tears burnt out.i dont want to hate any Hidus except those who committed such crimes to muslims.i will never forgive those criminals.

Noor_Al-Ain

SolideresS Of Allah
Me, i don't usually dislike different races or insult other religions but after clickin' onto the site,,,, i now think differently... To think that other humans actually do this... Tauba, this is toooo badd.... Urghhh... i'm feelin' soo disgusted now....

summertime

sister :)

My grand father is hindu..he is one of the sweetest kindest gentlemen you could ever meet....why do ppl always have to generalise?????????

Its funny how us muslims go on and on about how the media has created stereotypes of muslims being terrorists!!! why do we complain when we do do the same oursleves???

:wasalam: