IT'S IN THE NATURE..SAY WHAT?!

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Giving the girls to marry or to rape depends on the translation of the Qu'ran you read. As the Qu'ran is based on the Talmud and the Bible it is clear that the meaning is 'to rape' not marry. Murder is certainly condoned in the Qu'ran http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/023-violence.htm

anti-islamist sites again......

That's just a silly thing to say. I want rules, who wouldn't. But I would prefer the rules to be based on logic and social responsibility, not the morals of the stone age.

yeah sure, you come here disrespect our history, jurisprudence, belief, call Quran copied from talmud and bible, do not take it slightest bit of consideration when we ask you do some research, ask us to think open mindedly while you can remain baised on your position of athiesm and we are supposed to respect views and opinions. Pretty amazing expectations.

Townie

anti-islamist sites again......

yeah sure, you come here disrespect our history, jurisprudence, belief, call Quran copied from talmud and bible, do not take it slightest bit of consideration when we ask you do some research, ask us to think open mindedly while you can remain baised on your position of athiesm and we are supposed to respect views and opinions. Pretty amazing expectations.
Yes you're right. I came here to learn but what I have learnt is that the good bits of your religion are far outweighed by the bad.
I have respect for the way the Muslims live, but if it means accepting stone age morality, mysoginism and hatred then I have to admit that it is not for me.
I won't be posting again. I thought your site was meant to correct common misconceptions about Islam. Well you really have failed to do that for me.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
I am done with you, Townie. I've said this before, but there doesn't seem to be a hint of humility or acknowledgement in you that you also need to submit to a Superior Being - one who made you able to see, hear, talk, touch, think, and perform all your day to day activities. The One who sends rain down for you, sends you water to quench your thirst. One who has created so many crops and animals for you so you can satiate your hunger. If you begin to count the number of blessings you have, you'll never be able to count them all. But remember that death is fast approaching, and then what? Is this life mere fun and enjoyment and then its over?

May you find your happiness in following Confucious and reading books from Armstrong. To you, your Religion. And to me, Mine. May Allah guide you, and soften your heart towards the deen. But no where do I see in you a thirst to know more. Only to repudiate.

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Yes you're right. I came here to learn but what I have learnt is that the good bits of your religion are far outweighed by the bad.
Yes, answering-islam and religionofpeace are our sites aren't they?

I have respect for the way the Muslims live, but if it means accepting stone age morality, mysoginism and hatred then I have to admit that it is not for me.
and we can't accept perverted ideologies in the name freedom and liberation. Sorry.

I won't be posting again. I thought your site was meant to correct common misconceptions about Islam. Well you really have failed to do that for me.
Bye, May Allah (swt) guide you as he guided ikrimah bin abu jahl (r.a) and abu sufyan (r.a),...

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
The goal of muslims is to obey Allah, live a life away from lusts and share the word of Quran. It is not a goal to be friend with anyone no matter if he has morals or not. People have a choice and a free will, we are not puppets...so dont look as excuse that some people can not stop doing something wrong, we all have a challenge in life. This is not peace and justice. Like my sister said, to you yours and to us ours. Allah adviced people what to do in time of war as well in daily life, but above all He said: be just, this is nearer to piety. So peace

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
Guys, please don't be harsh on Townie. Our Prophet, saws, was kind to everyone. Lets try to be like our prophet. Townie isn't doing anything wrong! The Quran challenges us to question it and Townie is taking that privilege. Please try to help him out using a softer tone and hopefully he'll one day be inspired to be part of our community. If you attempt to belittle him and ridicule him because of his views, then you're only pushing him away from Islam.

People become however they're treated. If you treat Townie like a brother, he will become one. But if you treat him like an enemy, he will also become that.

Please, for Allah's sake, lets make a new brother.

PeacefulHumanity

:)Smile! It's Sunnah
Guys, please don't be harsh on Townie. Our Prophet, saws, was kind to everyone. Lets try to be like our prophet. Townie isn't doing anything wrong! The Quran challenges us to question it and Townie is taking that privilege. Please try to help him out using a softer tone and hopefully he'll one day be inspired to be part of our community. If you attempt to belittle him and ridicule him because of his views, then you're only pushing him away from Islam.

People become however they're treated. If you treat Townie like a brother, he will become one. But if you treat him like an enemy, he will also become that.

Please, for Allah's sake, lets make a new brother.

I agree, you get more flies with molasses than vinegar.

muhammad sabri

of course..let's say yes to ''my two fathers book'' and let my son or daughters come home from school telling me dad..where's my other dad..and there are still people who seriously think that gay=happy..please! Bilal Philips is not homophobic, homosexuals(sodomites) are somethin non-(human)natural and if you think it is..then you seriously think to reconsider the arguments that PROVE the illicit sexual relationtip between man and man to be licit..and then what people even want gay marriags! oh my God..i mean can you seriously imagine even from a christian point of view the priest saying: in the name of God i marry you?! don't joke with me, now THAT is insulting not me and other people telling that homosexuals are INDEED unnatural..
p.s: if you were patient enough to hear what Philips said in the video and not watching you would know that he said: THEY ARE PEOPLE LIKE ALL OF US AND THEY MUST BE TREATED AS SUCH,AS CITIZENS AND MUST BE GUARDED BY JUSTICE JUST LIKE ALL PEOPLE..but they're still homosexuals, afetr all that's what they are or you prefer the term ''happy''?
Judging Philips as an homophobic is the same as believing that 9/11 is an inside job and it implies the use of a defective mentality and point of view

-Peace

mohammadyunus

What townie needs is to get in contact with an ulema of deen. When you dont understand a subject and want to learn it what do you do ? Argue and debate with students or seek knowledge with the teacher of the subject ?? If you need answers we will be more than willing to get you in contact with the scholars of islam. If you want to keep harping your views here, than you are wasting your time and our time.