it's your choice!

slaveofALLAH99

Salamualaykum my dear brothers and sisters!
I love you all for the sake of Allah (SWT)!

Choices, Choices, Choices.
You know I was just sitting around at home when I thought about this...every single person's life is build up by their choices. I know it kind of sounds obvious the way I say it ,but lets be honest with each other...we don't actually think of life that way when we're making our choices.

Your friends asks you one day to come along with her to a party... and now shes waiting for your reply, in other words YOUR CHOICE! What are you going to? are you going to say yes? Are you going to reject her? Or maybe let her wait for a while until you make up your mind?

It's all YOUR CHOICE! right or wrong...

Lets say for an example you didn't go with her... the next day you find out that the party had been crashed by the police and that everybody in the party was sent to jail for drugs. You'd probably be thinking "oh yes Alhamdulilah! Thank God I didn't go!".

but imagine if you did go...you'd be sitting in jail thinking "if only i hadn't gone with her, if only i stayed at home, if only....

It is all YOUR CHOICE! I think I should just make YOUR CHOICE one word, so it'll be like YOURCHOICE!

Allah (SWT) had given Iblis something he hadn't given to the angels... he gave him the ability to make his own choice and what did he do with it? Did he do good with it? No he didn't! He disobeyed Allah (SWT) with the choice that Allah (SWT) had given him. SubhanAllah how ignorant can one get?! How can you have the audacity to disobey Allah (SWT) with the choices that he has given you?!

So please brothers and sisters let's always remind ourselves to do the right choices! Let us not be of the people who will be in hell fire and say " I wish I can go back". No! Let us be among the people of Jannah and be proud of the choices we have made! YEAH!

Just remember at the end of the day it is all YOURCHOICE whether or not you pick the right choice or the wrong choice. You will surely be asked about every single choice you make.

Please continue this thread and add more to say about YOURCHOICE!

JazakAllahukhayran and Salamualaykum.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Wa alaikumassalam warahmatullah.
MashaAllah very significant thread and very educative post.
Alhamdulillah,this is quite important in our lives,if we read Qur'an it clearly tells us:

There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.[2:253] Interpretation of meaning.

And say, "The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him disbelieve." Indeed, We have prepared for the wrongdoers a fire whose walls will surround them. And if they call for relief, they will be relieved with water like murky oil, which scalds [their] faces. Wretched is the drink, and evil is the resting place.[18:29] Interpretation of meaning

Of course we have choice,but making the right ones count and we will be judged in accordance to them.The choices are for us to make and so are the consequences for us to bear.Either in this world or the grave,or the hashr fields or jahannam or paradise and forgiveness and mercy.

:jazaak: for sharing.

wassalamu alaikum warahmatullah