Question: jannah universe

Do you get anything in jannah? even your own universe?

• Total voters
In Jannah, can you ask for your own universe or universes,as Allah al mighty is ? where you create it's start, end, energy, physics, laws, creatures etc, and your own judgements to end your creations if you wish to? Obviously Allah will always be eternally more powerful than you, I just wanted to know if each person can create their own universe for themselves to play with?I don't see nothing haram in it so you should be able to get this if Allah wishes it to be so
smile.png
lets hope we all make it there first with our good deeds inshallah
smile.png

Abu Juwairiya

In Jannah, can you ask for your own universe or universes,as Allah al mighty is ? where you create it's start, end, energy, physics, laws, creatures etc, and your own judgements to end your creations if you wish to? Obviously Allah will always be eternally more powerful than you, I just wanted to know if each person can create their own universe for themselves to play with?I don't see nothing haram in it so you should be able to get this if Allah wishes it to be so
smile.png
lets hope we all make it there first with our good deeds inshallah
smile.png
I have read that each person will receive a Jannah the size of at least two earths and all it contains in addition to at least ten thousand servants. The higher the deeds, the more sincere the person, the closer in Imaan and Taqwa and less detached to this Duniya, the greater the Jannah.