Video Jealousy

oswinr

Assalamu'alikum Brothers and Sisters

Jealousy when I watch the video some stories of Muaalaf. I am a Muslim (heritage) and I always feel that I'm better than other non Muslim and I was so confident after The Resurrection Day, Allah will put me in Eden. In the fact I am so lazy to pray in the middle on the night, sometime always late for Fajr Pray, Fasting only during Ramadan, never fasting Monday & Thursday . Oh LORD what happen with me, It was clear in QS17:78-81 that as a Muslim should perform Qiamulail. Why so difficult to do that. Oh Allah Show me the straight way.

.Bismillahirohmanirrohiem.

- Establish regular prayers At the sun's decline Till the darkness of the night, And reading: for the prayer And reading in the morning Carry their testimony.
- And Pray in the small watches Of the morning (it would be) An Additional prayer (Or spiritual profit) For thee: soon will thy Lord Raise thee to a Station Of Praise and Glory.
- Say: "O my Lord! Let me entry By the Gate of Truth and Honour, and Likewise My exit by the Gate Of Truth and Honour; And grant me from Thy Presence An authority to aid (me)
- And say: "Truth has (now) Arrived, and Falsehood perished; For Falsehood is (by its nature) Bound to perish.

Sadakowllah al aziem