Jesus die for the sins of the world ? Is it true ?

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Jesus die for the sins of the world ? Is it true ?​

Talk by Dr. Dirks, a former minister (deacon) of the United Methodist Church and revert to Islam.

Did Jesus die for the sins of the world?

Was He Crucified as a Willing Sacrifice for the Sins of God's People?

Did Jesus die to appease an angry God?

According to the Bible, Jesus called upon God to save him. Let this cup pass from me, he pleaded, but no help came.Neither from God or his followers.

His last words were, "My God, my God, why hath thou forsaken me".

Those were not the words of a man willing to die. Those were the words of a man wanting to live!!

Dr Jerald Dirks is our guest on today's show, Dr. Dirks is a former minister (deacon) of the United Methodist Church and revert to Islam.

He holds a Master's degree in Divinity from Harvard University and a Doctorate in Psychology from the University of Denver.

Author of "The Cross and the Crescent: An Interfaith Dialogue between Christianity and Islam" (2001), and "Abraham: The Friend of God" (2002).

He has published over 60 articles in the field of clinical psychology, and over 150 articles on Arabian horses.

rad note : In Islam the real name for Jesus as written in Quran & hadis is Isa (عيسى
)To me, if we really follow Quran & hadis and want to call the prophet of God as called by God, we should mention all the name as written in Quran. Used name of Jesus only as reference to the same person as mentioned in Bible. But in daily life we have to say the name is Isa a.s (pbuh)as mentioned in Quran.

Note from Wikipedia:
The name Jesus is derived from the Latin Iēsus, which in turn comes from the Greek Ἰησοῦς (Iēsoûs). The Greek is a Hellenized form of the Aramaic name Yēšua (ישוע), a short form of Hebrew Yehōšua (יהושע). Yehōšua (יהושע) is the name by which Moses called his successor as leader of the Israelites, known in English as Joshua; it means 'the Lord is salvation', or literally 'Yahweh saves'. There is a major discrepancy between the Hebrew and Muslim Arabic forms of this name, since the original Hebrew form of this name has the voiced pharyngeal `Ayin or `Ayn consonant at the end of the name (as does Christian Arabic يسوع yasū`), while the Muslim Arabic form عيسى `īsā has the `Ayn at the beginning of the name. For this reason, some claim the Arabic name Isa is related to the Biblical name Esau (which begins with a pharyngeal), but it is also similar in the vowels to the Aramaic version of Jesus, viz. Eesho (Aramaic forms of the name, however, still have the voiced pharyngeal `Ayn consonant at the end of the name).

[yt]AUA2Ln4jsEM[/yt]

[yt]RpdrcQ55Zxw[/yt]