jesus prove he is muslim in bible (for your christian friends)

truth4real

Why call me good?

There is none good but God"

(Luke 18:19,)

"My Father is greater than I."

(John 14:28,)

" No man hath seen God at any time."

(John 20:17)

"Ye have neither heard His voice at any time nor seen His shape."

(John 5:37)

"I go unto my Father and your Father, and to my God and your God."

(John 20:17)

"I can of mine own self do nothing: As I hear I judge, and my judgment is just because I seek not mine own will but the will of the Father which has sent me."

(John 8:42)

"I seek not mine own will but the will of the Father which has sent me."

(John 5:30,)

and this is what the quran says about jesus and mary

Regarding Jesus being God:

And when God says to Jesus, son of Mary,( on the day of judgment) did you say unto men, "Take me and my mother as gods, apart from God?" He said, 'To You be glory! It is not mine to say what I have no right to. If I indeed said it, You knew it, knowing what is within my soul, and I do not know what is within You; You know the things unseen. I only said to them what You did command me: "Serve God, my Lord and your Lord." And I was a witness over them, while I remained among them; but when You did take me to Yourself the Watcher over them; You are the witness over everything. (Qur'an 5:116-117)

THE DESCRIPTION OF GOD IN THE QURAN

chapter 112 in the quran

1. Say: He is GOD, the One and Only;

2. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;

3. He was not born (begottern)

4.neither was does he give birth (beget)

5. And there is none like or comparable to Him

chapter 2 of the quran

"God! None has the right to be worshipped but He, the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. Neither slumber nor sleep overtakes Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His permission? He knows what happens to them (His creatures) in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter. and they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great."
Al-Baqarah Ayat Al-Kursi

OnlyOne

Actually, Jesus shows he is a Jew. Islam was not around until about 700 years later.

In that context, the word "Jew" didn't refer to following the religion of Judaism, it was more synonomous with the term "Isrealite", referring to nationality rather than a religious affiliation.

However, even if Islam wasn't around, that doesn't mean he wasn't Muslim. Being Muslim didn't start with Islam, as Allah says in the Qur'an:

"Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was true in Faith, and bowed his will to Allah's (Which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah." (Qur'an, 3:67)

renton

he went to the synagogue, he celebrated passover, he was circumsized/
He was a practising Jew.
A jew is not a race, but a religion.

renton

In that context, the word "Jew" didn't refer to following the religion of Judaism, it was more synonomous with the term "Isrealite", referring to nationality rather than a religious affiliation.

However, even if Islam wasn't around, that doesn't mean he wasn't Muslim. Being Muslim didn't start with Islam, as Allah says in the Qur'an:

"Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was true in Faith, and bowed his will to Allah's (Which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah." (Qur'an, 3:67)

he was certainly not a christian, that much is true (sureluy he didnt worship himself) but he was circumsized and went to the synagoe and celebrated passover with his friends. he was also called rabbi (jewish teacher) on many occasions.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Hi

he was certainly not a christian, that much is true (sureluy he didnt worship himself) but he was circumsized and went to the synagoe and celebrated passover with his friends. he was also called rabbi (jewish teacher) on many occasions.
First of all Islam literally means submiting one's will to the will of God or following the will of God and following the will of God is the true religion.

Moses summoned all Israel and said: Hear, O Israel, the decrees and laws I declare in your hearing today. Learn them and be sure to follow them.
Deuteronomy 5:1

'Follow my decrees and be careful to obey my laws, and you will live safely in the land.
Leviticus 25:18

"As for this temple you are building, if you follow my decrees, carry out my regulations and keep all my commands and obey them, I will fulfill through you the promise I gave to David your father.
1 Kings 6:12

Jesus also kept the following of the will of God supreme and above everything else.

21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'
24"Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. 26But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash."

9"This, then, is how you should pray:
" 'Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be done
on earth as it is in heaven

Secondly circumcission is not an exclusive practise of Jews. The Bible tells us that Ishmael, the father of Arabs, was circumcised on the same day as Abraham i.e. earlier than Isaac who is the father of Jews.

10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you.

23 On that very day Abraham took his son Ishmael and all those born in his household or bought with his money, every male in his household, and circumcised them, as God told him. 24 Abraham was ninety-nine years old when he was circumcised, 25 and his son Ishmael was thirteen; 26 Abraham and his son Ishmael were both circumcised on that same day.

Isaac was not even born then.

Thirdly Synagogue is a place of worship and congregation and any religion be it Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism or Islam they all have their places of worship like Church, Masjid, Temple. So its quite obvious that a person who was there with Jews following the Law and the Prophets will go to the Synagogue.