Jewish girl tries to criticise Dr. Norman Finkelstein

Almaas

Absolutely brilliant

Asalaamualaykum

I think this video is great, so I thought to share. Finally someone who speaks the absolute truth.

[yt]cNQSV3BBtZ4[/yt]

Walaykumasalaam.

D.Ahmed

Believer
Asalamu Alaikum

Yes i've seen this video before I'm glad you posted it, Dr. Norman Finkelstein talks alot of sense and is brave wish there was more Non-Muslims like him he can see through the Bull cr@p that the media portrays. So 5 stars!

:wasalam:

Almaas

Asalamu Alaikum

Yes i've seen this video before I'm glad you posted it, Dr. Norman Finkelstein talks alot of sense and is brave wish there was more Non-Muslims like him he can see through the Bull cr@p that the media portrays. So 5 stars!

Definitely, not only is he non-muslim but Jewish. There's not one Arab leader that would dare say anything of the sort.

Almaas

Students Arrested For Speaking Aloud Against Israel

I have so much respect for these students.

[yt]zFUqYiseV68[/yt]

Talat

salam2:
brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, both videos are brilliant please forward these to all your friends and make the viewing rate to go up way above millions. and did you hear the jewish guy threatening muslim students? he said you will fail your exams ! can they do that? failing the student?

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

Masha Allah! I've never seen a jewish person talk like that. I mean i haven't seen any jews at all. But you know the most important thing is been fair. Who you are shouldn't make you be unjust. He is truly a just person. Jazak Allahu khayra ukhti. It was absolutly brilliant.:)

wasalam

muslimaislam

Salam Alikum

Teacher: You are failing your exams.
The student should of said: I don't care because I am Muslim & you may see one but there is two.
Teacher: Speechless & Confused.

Salam Alikum

Almaas

Asalamu alaykum

Masha Allah! I've never seen a jewish person talk like that. I mean i haven't seen any jews at all. But you know the most important thing is been fair. Who you are shouldn't make you be unjust. He is truly a just person. Jazak Allahu khayra ukhti. It was absolutly brilliant.:)

wasalam

BarakAllahu feek :) I have actually seen Jewish speak out against the conflict, but no one as well known as him.

salam2:
. and did you hear the jewish guy threatening muslim students? he said you will fail your exams ! can they do that? failing the student?

I'm really not sure, I wish I knew which university it was. I wonder what did happen to them.

arzafar

tbh the uni Irvin incident is nothing to be happy about. in fact it's very rude and a useless way to get your message across. Instead if these people had arranged a seminar on the whole Zionist movement, it would have been far more effective in getting the message across.

Israel is the most illegitimate state ever 'created'. All modern states came into being when the locals fought the imperial powers and attained freedom. in the case of the state of israel, the 'locals' were imported before and after the state was created for them. the actual inhabitants of the land now live as refugees in their own land. Basically the british wanted Jewish help in the WWI against soviet. Accordingly, in 1917 they promised Lionel Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild, a British banker, zoologist and Zionist activist that they will give the jews a homeland in a place that was inhabited by the palestinians/arabs but was ruled by the ottomans at that time. That's how bizarre it was!

jews have been living in the holy lands ever since it came under muslim rule. However, in the 19th century the Europeans persecution of the jews began and 1000's immigrated to Palestine. But the demographics still showed an overwhelming arab majority. If you read english and European classic literature you will find so much hate against jews it's quite unbelievable how they are friends nowadays! So this migration of jews into palestine continued and things began deteriorating inside palestine (now under british raj).

Then came WWII and the jewish holocaust. The world rallied to the zionist cause and british empire was losing control across the globe. They drew up the partition plan of the birtish mandate of palestine. Meanwhile jewish terror was on the rise with organizations like Irgun and jewish self sacrifice or Kahanism putting a lot of pressure on the british who were losing control. many of the local arabs began immigrating to neighboring countries. After the WWII was over, the league of nation/UN decided that it was time to rewards the jews with a homeland. In 1948, the gathering of Israel took place. Without taking into consideration the wishes of the people of palestine, the partition plan was announced. There was no vote like there was in Indian subcontinent. Had there been a vote, arabs would have won with ease even as late as 1948. The European nations immediately recognized the new state, perhaps they were pleased to finally get rid get rid of the jews. the arabs got angry and waged war on the state of Israel. however, it was a half-hearted attempt as they only put out an army of 80k compared to the israeli force of 100k. As a result Israel almost doubled it's land area. then again in the 6-day war another half-hearted attempt neighboring countries and another defeat, with Israel occupying almost all of the land west of Jordan, and some parts of Syria, Lebanon and Egypt.

looking back i don't think Muslims deserve the holy lands, at all. The fact they could let the British take over in Jerusalem and then fail to pressurize them to give it up when the Zionists were playing the right cards cannot be denied. where were the Arabs/Muslims from 1875-1948? Where were the mass protests? where were the Muslims leaders? The media wasn't as powerful as it is today and people never really knew what was happening. However, one thing is for sure, the Zionists wanted Palestine much more than the arabs did. now the Arabs complain of the injustice, but where were they when the robbery was taking place in their own backyard? Why was there not enough hue and cry from the Arabs at the time the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians had just begun? Were the Muslims fast asleep back then as they are now, or they were still fighting each other for a pieces of land? Egypt, Jordan, Turkey have all recognized the state of Israel so it is a bit stupid to called it 'illegitimate'. But the fact remains that the sate of Israel is as illegitimate as they come.

Where were the muslims when British Commander General Edmund Allenby during World War I, proudly declared "today the wars of the Crusaders are completed " by rising up his sword towards statue of Saladin after capture of Damascus from Turkish troops?
Or
when British press celebrated his victory with cartoons of Richard the Lion-Hearted looking down at Jerusalem above the caption "At last my dream come true."?
Or
when after French General Henri Gouraud entered the city in July 1920 and kicking Salahuddin's tomb, exclaimed, "Awake Saladin, we have returned. My presence here consecrates the victory of the Cross over the Crescent."?

Might is right and has always been! The sooner Muslims realize that and act accordingly the better it would be. United we stand, divided we fall!

Abdul25

Logical Believer
I second your point of view..

the condition of muslims is not good...

Allah doesnt help those who dont want to help themselves..

We are not upto the level of emaan that Allahs help come to us...

even today i hear the cry of Arab nationalism..

no muslim ummah..

my heart is for holy land but we have seen nothing from arab countries in terms of support for our cause in kashmir.

i cry for the palestinain children and women being killed but i think it is our mistake that we let this happen..

w salam

FreeMind.

Knowledge is Power.
I have so much respect for these students.

[yt]zFUqYiseV68[/yt]

That's how pathetic the Zionists and the Disbelievers are.

If you speak aloud against the lies and want the truth, you get arrested
for it. :astag:

twas19

:salam2:

Dear brothers and sisters i would like to share this with you all.Its an interesting discussion during a speech at university of waterloo

"Norman Finkelstein, a Jewish American political scientist and author, specializing in Jewish-related issues and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict was invited to give a speech at the University of Waterloo in which a Jewish girl threw the Holocaust card to criticise him."

[YT]A5drXEXkf9s&feature=player_embedded#at=157[/YT]