jihad of...christianity??

allahsservant

beautifl muslimah
...christianity??

about a week ago, i was talking to my christian friends about Jesus(p) and about the supposed crcifixtion and ressurection, and him being God's Son...as i was talking, my friend began to get all defensive and stuff, talking about how i needed to read the Bible and watch Veggie Tales(an animated collection of Bible stories for children). When i asked my friends why would Allah send down someone to do something he could easily do himself(remove sins), they replied by saying that"God knows best". Now i know thats true, Allah does know best, but obviously they didnt have a real answer as to why Allah would do that....:ma: mashallah they will come to realize the truth of Islam before Judgement Day!

zeneesha

~trini_muslimah~
:salam2:
:ma:
Non muslims tend to really get defensive about their religion when one tells them about islam... and its way of life..

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

They sure do...And when they think they are about to loose an argument they simply say, "Well I don't really wanna talk about this"

boupj

I was a Christian and I read the BIble and watched veggie tales (they're very cute), but look at me now, I'm a Muslim. However I must say that no one convinced me that Christianity wasn't the true path, before converting I had many conversations with Muslims and people who weren't Christians, but none of them made me doubt Christianity, what did it for me was looking inwards, to my own soul and realizing that despite all my beleifs I was lacking something. Turns out that something was Islam.

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
salaam alllaikum

When i showed these references and asked the cristian classmate , about who is that prophet. frist he had no answer to this, then he said you have to read as whole and not word by word . i replied him offcourse i want you to read as whole then he replied he is. Jessus, but how is he jessus when if you read that he replys no , where he is asked if he is Christ

"The Comforter, the Spirit of Truth, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said unto you."
[Bible - John 14:26]

Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "A messenger will come after me,named Ahmad."
[Quran 61:6]

The chief priests and Levites asked John the Baptist, "If you are not the Christ (Messiah), and not Elijah - are you THAT Prophet?"
[John 1:20]

salaam alllaikum